Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 vs Extend2fit: The Graco Extend2fit and the Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 are both great options for a convertible car seat. Our goal here is to discover which of these two products, the Graco Slimfit 3 in 1, and the Graco Extend2fit, is the superior one.
Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 vs Extend2fit – Quick Comparison Summary
- The Graco Extend2Fit features six recline positions, while the Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 only has four.
- Weights for the Graco Extend2fit and Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 are 19 pounds and 19.47 pounds, respectively.
- Protect Plus Engineered, 10-Position Headrest, No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness, InRight LATCH, a read-to-read level indicator, a steel-reinforced frame, and many more are all characteristics shared by the Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 and the Graco Extend2Fit.
- The Graco Extend2Fit does not come with a highback booster, but the Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 does (with a weight recommendation of 40–100 lb).
- The Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 comes with three modes of use: a rear-facing harness, a forward-facing harness, and a highback booster, but the Graco Extend2Fit comes with only two modes of use: a rear-facing harness and a forward-facing harness.
- The Graco Extend2Fit is more expensive than the Graco SlimFit 3-in-1.
- The dimensions of the Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 are 21.5 inches by 19.9 inches by 25.5 inches, but the dimensions of the Graco Extend2Fit are 21.5 inches by 19.5 inches by 23.5 inches.
- When comparing the Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 to the Graco Extend2Fit convertible car seat, the other is far less popular.
Graco Slimfit 3 in 1
3 in 1
2 in 1
Maximum weight recommendation
Read-To-Read Level Indicator
Rear-facing maximum child weight
No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness
Forward-facing maximum child weight
21.5 x 19.9 x 25.5 inches
21.5 x 19.5 x 23.5 inches
Does this seat come with a base as well? Or is it something that I have to buy separately?
Does anyone have this in the back seat of their Prius? I have 2010 prius iv
Could you kindly tell me when the warranty on this product expires?
What are the overall measurements? We need to know the width at its broadest point in particular.
Does this look like it would fit in a Toyota Corolla?
As a child safety seat that faces the back, is it possible to install this in a cab using the seatbelt? This will only be utilized in the seats of taxis and airplanes.
Amazon.com Description: Graco Slimfit 3 in 1 vs Extend2fit
About this item – Graco SlimFit 3 in 1 Car Seat -Slim & Comfy Design Saves Space in Your Back Seat, Darcie, One Size
An easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate any uncertainty involved in the installation process.
Strength and durability are provided by the steel-reinforced frame, which can withstand use for ten years.
Your child will be more comfortable, and there will be less hassle during installation with the 4-position recliner.
Your child can use the 3-in-1 car seat from a rear-facing harness position (22–65 pounds) to a forward-facing harness position (22–65 pounds) to a highback booster position (40–100 pounds).
Choose the optimal headrest height for your child from one of the ten available options to provide the utmost in safety as they continue to develop.
Push-button InRight LATCH offers a quick and simple attachment that just takes one second and has a click to help assure a safe and sound installation.
The headrest and the harness can be adjusted simultaneously in a single move thanks to the no-rethread simply safe adjust harness system.
design that is slim with dual integrated cup holders that swivel away, resulting in a seat that is 10% smaller and saving critical space in the back seat.
While the belt-positioning booster mode is active, the harness can be safely placed in the compartment provided for that purpose.
Graco ProtectPlus Designed with a combination of the most stringent crash tests, this product offers protection for your child in the event of a frontal, side, rear, or rollover collision.
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Gotham
- Choose the appropriate height for your child’s headrest from one of ten different options to ensure the child’s continued safety as they grow.
Your child will be able to ride safely in the rear-facing position for longer thanks to the Extend2Fit 4-position adjustable extension panel’s provision of up to 5 inches of additional legroom.
- Graco’s Engineered ProtectPlus System Your newborn will feel cradled and comfy thanks to the removable soft head and body inserts that come with this product.
- Your child may grow with the convertible car seat as it transitions from the rear-facing harness position (4–50 lbs.) to the forward-facing harness position (22–65 lbs.).
- Totally Risk-Free Adjusting the harness and the no-rethread headrest at the same time is recommended.
- Your child will be protected in the event of a frontal, side, rear, and rollover collision thanks to the combination of the most stringent crash testing.
- The harness is tucked away in the storage pockets, which makes it easier for the infant to get in and out of the seat.
- Your child may safely ride rear-facing for longer thanks to an extension panel that can be adjusted to one of four different positions, each of which provides an additional 5 inches of legroom.