Graco Triride 3 in 1 vs Extend2Fit: When it comes to selecting a convertible car seat, parents have a choice between the Graco Triride 3 in 1 and the Graco Extend2Fit. Both of them are wonderful options, but which one is superior? This comparative evaluation of the Graco Triride 3 in 1 and the Graco Extend2Fit is aimed to help you determine which product is the superior option for your different circumstances.
Graco Triride 3 in 1 vs Extend2Fit– Quick Comparison Summary
Both the Graco Triride 3 in 1 and the Extend2Fit have some of the same fantastic features, like a 6-Position Recline, ProtectPlus Engineered, 10-Position Headrest, No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness, Cup Holders, an easy-to-read level indicator, a steel-reinforced frame, and many more.
The weight of the Graco TriRide 3 in 1 is 17.2 pounds, whereas the weight of the Graco Extend2Fit is 19 pounds.
Compared to the Graco TriRide 3 in 1, the Graco Extend2Fit convertible car seat has a far larger market share due to its widespread popularity.
The Graco Extend2Fit comes with a rear-facing harness with a weight capacity of 4–50 pounds and a forward-facing harness with a weight capacity of 22–65 pounds, whereas the Graco TriRide 3 in 1 comes with a rear-facing harness with a weight capacity of 5–40 pounds, a forward-facing harness with a weight capacity of 22–65 pounds, and a highback booster that can support 40–100 pounds.
While the Graco TriRide 3 in 1 does not offer this function, the Graco Extend2Fit comes with an Extension panel that provides additional legroom.
Graco Extend2Fit has a rear-facing and forward-facing orientation, whereas Graco TriRide 3 in 1 only has a forward-facing orientation.
The dimensions of the Graco TriRide 3 in 1 are 20 inches by 19 inches by 23.25 inches, but the dimensions of the Graco Extend2Fit are 21.5 inches by 19.5 inches by 23.5 inches.
The Graco Extend2Fit convertible car seat has an inright latch, whereas the Graco TriRide 3 in 1 has a latch that is equipped.
The Graco TriRide 3-in-1 has lower prices than the Graco Extend2Fit, which has higher prices.
Graco Triride 3 in 1
Extension panel (extra legroom)
Maximum Weight Recommendation
Rear-facing maximum child weight
Easy-To-Read Level Indicator
No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness
Forward-facing maximum child weight
20 x 19 x 23.25 inches
21.5 x 19.5 x 23.5 inches
Is it possible to add a canopy or shade to it?
How difficult was it to install? If it's any assistance, our car is a GMC Sierra.
Isofix is a thing?
What is the weight of this car seat? In lbs?
I have a Hyundai Elantra; will this car seat fit?
If we want to switch it out between cars, does this come with a different base we can buy? or must the entire model simply be removed?
What ages can use this car seat?
Where can I find a second base, please?
Is it stable when in the rear-facing position, or does it swivel?
Amazon.com Description: Graco Triride 3 in 1 vs Extend2Fit
About this item – Graco TriRide 3 in 1 Car Seat | 3 Modes of Use from Rear Facing to Highback Booster Car Seat, Clybourne
- Your child can use the 3-in-1 car seat in a rear-facing harness position (5–40 lb), a forward-facing harness position (22–65 lb), or a highback booster position (40–100 lb).
- Your child will be more comfortable, and there will be less hassle during installation with the 6-position recline.
- When your child is in highback booster mode, open-loop belt guides help adjust the seat belt so that it is appropriately positioned across your child. The seat pad is comfortable and can be washed in the machine for your convenience. Additionally, there are two easy-to-clean cup holders that keep your child’s drinks and snacks close at hand.
- Your newborn will have the feeling of being cradled and will be more comfortable thanks to the removable plush head and body inserts. The frame is reinforced with steel, which gives it strength and makes it durable enough to last for years.
- This automobile seat has been Graco ProtectPlus EngineeredTM to help provide protection in the event of a frontal, side, rear, or rollover collision.
- For a more comfortable installation, select the ideal height of the headrest from one of ten available options, and then adjust the seat to one of six different reclining angles.
- Through its three different modes of use, the Graco® TriRideTM 3-in-1 Car Seat will help to keep your child safe from the time they are infants all the way up until they are big kids. These modes are as follows: rear-facing harness (five to forty pounds), forward-facing harness (twenty-two to sixty-five pounds), and highback booster (40 to 100 pounds).
- You can adjust the height of the headrest to one of ten different positions to find the one that is most comfortable and safest for your developing child.
- The easy-to-read level indicator helps take the guesswork out of installing the car seat, and the fact that it is LATCH-compatible makes for a quick and straightforward installation. Whenever the belt-positioning booster mode is used, the integrated harness storage compartment ensures that the harness is safely stowed away without having to be removed.
- The No-Rethread Simply Safe Adjust Harness System makes it possible to make adjustments to both the headrest and the harness with a single move.
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered is a compilation of the industry’s most stringent crash tests, designed to better protect your child in frontal, side, rear, and rollover collisions.
- You will be able to save time with the No-Rethread Simply Safe AdjustTM Harness System’s ability to adjust the height of the headrest and the harness with just one action. This will help guarantee that your child is properly secured.
About this item – Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Ride Rear Facing Longer with Extend2Fit, Gotham
- Dimensions (in inches): 21.5 deep x 19.5 wide x 23.5 high “Wt., Height: 19 in.
- easy and secure The headrest and harness may be adjusted without rethreading the seat.
- Engineered Graco Protection Plus Your baby will feel safe and secure in the removable, soft head and body inserts.
- It’s safer to ride backwards for longer. If you have a child between 4 and 50 pounds, the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat can be used in a rear-facing harness position (22–65 lb). The 5-inch increase in rear-facing legroom is made possible by the 4-position extension panel.
- The harness of a convertible car seat can be adjusted from a rear-facing position (for use from 4 to 50 pounds) to a front-facing position (22 to 65 pounds).
- Extend2Fit’s four-position adjustable extension panel adds up to five “roomier seats,” meaning your child can stay in the rear-facing position for longer.
- The Extend2Fit booster seat may be used for a longer period of time in the rear-facing position thanks to its adjustable extension panel and maximum weight of 50 pounds.