Holosun 407K vs 407C: The Holosun 407K and 407C are great gun sights. Which one is better? This Holosun 407K vs. 407C comparison examination will determine which is better. .
Holosun 407K vs 407C– Quick Comparison Summary
Dimension: Holosun 407C dimensions are 5 x 4 x 3 inches, while Holosun 407K dimensions are 1.6 x 0.98 x 0.95 inches.
Weight: The weight of the Holosun 407K is 0.06 pounds, but the weight of the Holosun 407C is 0.09.
DOT Size: The Holosun 407K Reticle has a dot size of 6 MOA, while the Holosun 407C Reticle has a dot size of 2 MOA.
Price: In contrast to the pricey Holosun 407C, the Holosun 407K is more affordable.
Similarities: Both the Holosun 407K and the Holosun 407C have some amazing characteristics in common, including unlimited eye relief, multi-coatings, a battery life of 50000 hours, 12 distinct brightness levels, and many more.
Popular: On Amazon, the Holosun 407K has received well over 800 reviews, with 84% of customers giving the gun sights 5 stars. That is absolutely amazing. Although there are fewer, there are some favorable reviews of the Holosun 407C. The Holosun 407K shines a tad brighter than the other two.
6 MOA Dot
2 MOA Dot
Unlimited Eye Relief
Battery Life (Hours)
10 DL&2 NV
10 DL&2 NV
1.6 x 0.98 x 0.95 Inches
5 x 4 x 3 Inches
Does it suit the Sig Sauer P365X?
Will it work with the HK VP9SK?
I just got mine today, and someone asked and was told that it doesn't suit the Canik TP9SFX, which I now realize. What happens next?
Will this fit an Arex Delta Gen 2 with optics?
What is the distinction between the 507C and the 407C? How big are they?
What base plate will attach this to a Weaver mount?
Will this fit the Glock 26 Gen 5?
Will this sight fit my Sig Sauer P220 Combat? Also, what mounting plate do I require?
Amazon.com Description: Holosun 407K vs 407C
About this item – HOLOSUN HS407K-X2 Classic Reflex Red Dot Only Sight
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: There are 12 different brightness levels, including dim settings, that can be used with night-vision gear in the evening and at night.Holosun 3x Magnifier And Vortex: Comparison
- Optical design that is devoid of parallax and offers unrestricted eye relief
- Shake Awake: The Holosun Shake Awake Technology turns the LED off after a certain amount of time when the watch is not being moved.
- China is the country of origin.
- The length of time it takes for the light to turn off (go into sleep mode) can be set by the individual using the device.
- Because of its exceptionally extended lifespan, this optic sight is ideal for taking along on long journeys.
- Extended Battery Life: One of the features is Holosun’s Super LED.
- Which has an extended battery life of up to 50K hours.
About this item – HOLOSUN – HS407C-X2 Classic Open Reflex Red Dot Sight 2 MOA (Black)
- The resilient housing is constructed out of 7075 aluminum, employs a footprint that is common in the industry, and stores the 1632 battery in a side-mounted tray so that it can be replaced quickly and easily if it ever has to be.
- The HS407C X2 is better than its predecessors because it has Lock Mode, a feature that was first added to our LEM pistol-optic models in 2018.
- When Lock Mode is turned on, the buttons stop working, so the settings can’t be changed by accident.
- Other features include the Holosun Red Super LED, which has a battery life of up to 50,000 hours, Solar Failsafe, a precise 2 MOA dot, and Shake Awake.
- The HS407C X2 is an open-reflex optical sight made for full-sized pistols.