Husqvarna 150BT vs 350BT:The Husqvarna 150BT and Husqvarna 350BT are both great options if you’re searching for a 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two items side by side in this Husqvarna 150BT vs Husqvarna 350BT comparison study to see which is the superior choice.
Husqvarna 150BT vs 350BT – Quick Comparison Summary
The Husqvarna 150BT is more affordable. The Husqvarna 350BT is pricey.
The air flow capacity of the Husqvarna 150BT is 434 cubic feet per minute, while the air flow capacity of the machine is 692 cubic feet per minute.
The dimensions of the Husqvarna 150BT are 50 x 20 x 15 inches, while those of the Husqvarna 350BT are 79 x 19 x 19 inches.
Husqvarna 350BT power output is 2.1 horsepower, compared to 2.15 horsepower for the Husqvarna 150BT.
Husqvarna 150BT has a noise level of 94 dB compared to Husqvarna 350BT’s 104 dB.
Compared to the Husqvarna 150BT, the Husqvarna 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower is quite popular.
Both the Husqvarna 150BT and 350BT have some amazing features in common, like an ergonomic handle, cruise control, and an X-Torq engine. Fuel tank volume is 42.27 fl oz; weight is 22.5 lbs; and the engine’s revolutions per minute (RPM) are 2200.
The top speed for a Husqvarna 150BT is 250 miles per hour, while the top speed for a Husqvarna 350BT is 180..
Air Flow Capacity
434 Cubic Feet Per Minute
692 Cubic Feet Per Minute
Maximum Per Hour
Air Flow in Pipe
Fuel Tank Volume
42.27 fl oz
42.27 fl oz
50 x 20 x 15 inches
79 x 19 x 19 inches
When "idling," he even hops around a little on my back. I'm wondering whether this is usual.
I'd use it for leaves, but the sand from my 11-car workplace parking lot's winter sanders would be my first choice. Will a lot of sand be pushed?
According to several reviews, if I use Husqvarna pre-mix gasoline, the guarantee would be extended to four years instead of two. I can't seem to locate it in my library.
Why does the 150bt go 245 mph when the 350bt only goes 180 mph?
Is the soft-grip, adjustable handle an option?
Echo vs. Husqvarna? Anyone have a preference for one over the other?
Amazon.com Description: Husqvarna 150BT vs 350BT
About this item – Husqvarna 150BT, 50.2cc 2-Cycle 434 CFM 251 MPH Professional 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
- For better handling, a variable speed throttle with cruise control may be adjusted.
- STOP SWITCH AUTO RETURN: For a simpler start, the stop switch automatically returns to the ON position.
- Backpack leaf blowers provide you with the extra strength and air speed you need to remove leaves, sand, gravel, and other debris from larger areas.
- Handheld leaf blowers are usually lightweight and easier to maneuver in small places.
- They’re great for modest yard work like blowing out flowerbeds and clearing grass clippings from walkways, roads, and tiny lawns.
- High air velocity and volume (434 CFM air volume and 251 MPH air velocity) provide a powerful cleaning performance.
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine cuts dangerous pollutants in the exhaust by up to 60% and saves up to 20% more fuel.
- Ergonomic harnesses are heavier than portable ones, but they spread the weight out so that your back, arms, and hands don’t get worn out or strained.
- LOWVIB: Engine and chassis dampeners efficiently minimize vibrations.
About this item – Husqvarna 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower
- We provide solutions to make your challenging jobs easier and more efficient, from portable to backpack, tube mount, or frame mount throttles.
- Anti-vibration dampeners are used in Low Vib technology to soak up vibration and reduce stress on your arms and hands.
- Most of our backpack blowers have handles that can be moved to make them more comfortable and reduce vibrations that can be tiring.
- You may pick the design and functionality that best suits your needs with Husqvarna cordless leaf blowers.
- All of our leaf blowers are ergonomically engineered to alleviate body stress and strain.
- The 125 BVX gas blower is capable of collecting garbage as well as blowing it away.
- Our Air Injection centrifugal air cleaning device helps professional landscapers by making the filters last longer and reducing wear.
- Our 350T backpack blower is made to be quiet, so you don’t have to worry about disturbing people when you work in residential areas.