Husqvarna 350BT vs 150BT : Both of these fantastic leaf blowers have a lot of features, but which one is the more powerful? We’re attempting to discover which product is superior in our Husqvarna 350BT vs. 150BT comparison study.
Husqvarna 350BT vs 150BT – Quick Comparison Summary
In comparison to the Husqvarna 150BT, the Husqvarna 350BT is quite popular on Amazon.
Husqvarna 350BT has an air flow capacity of 692 cubic feet per minute, while Husqvarna 150BT has a capacity of 434 cubic feet per minute.
Both the Husqvarna 350BT and 150BT include an X-Torque engine, which increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
Both include a number of features, including cruise control and air purge. For quicker starting, intuitive control, and adjustable tube length, remove air from the carburetor and fuel system.
The Husqvarna 350BT has a top speed of 180 miles per hour, whereas the Husqvarna 150BT has a top speed of 250 miles per hour.
Air Flow Capacity
692.17 Cubic Feet Per Minute
434 Cubic Feet Per Minute
Item Dimensions LxWxH
79 x 19 x 19 inches
50 x 20 x 15 inches
Why does the 150bt go 245 mph when the 350bt only goes 180 mph?
Is it possible to have an adjustable handle with a soft grip? I didn't get mine
Husqvarna vs. Echo: Which is Better? Is there anyone who would prefer one above the other? Echo, I believe, has a much better home owner warranty.
I recently acquired a 150BT; it starts up well, but vibrates and even hops about on my back when "idling." I'm not sure if this is usual or not.
I'd use it for leaves, but I'd mostly use it to blow sand off my 11-car workplace parking lot's winter sanders. Will a lot of sand be pushed?
Is it possible to purchase fuel tank screens for this model to keep particles out of the gasoline?
How can I get rid of the waist belt? Is it necessary for me to bend the hooks?
Amazon.com Description: Husqvarna 350BT vs 150BT
About this item – Husqvarna 965877502 350BT 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Blower, Orange
- Ergonomic harness system: The operator’s padded harness and hipbelt are tailored to match his or her contours.
- Full blow force with little arm strain: The offset handle makes it easy to adjust the blow forces.
- Keeping the arm from being dragged downward Lowvib: Vibrations are efficiently reduced by dampeners between the engine and the chassis. 2200 RPM is the idle speed.
- Cruise control: For better handling, a variable speed throttle with cruise control may be set.
- Airflow in the home: CFM: 692.17
X-torque engine: This engine design decreases hazardous exhaust pollutants by up to 60% while increasing fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
About this item – Husqvarna 150BT, 50.2cc 2-Cycle 434 CFM 251 MPH Professional 2-Cycle Gas Backpack Leaf Blower
- X-TORQ ENGINE: The X-Torq engine decreases hazardous exhaust pollutants by up to 60% while increasing fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- LOWVIB: Vibrations are efficiently reduced by dampeners between the engine and the chassis.
- CONTROL OF THE CRUISE: For simpler handling, a variable speed throttle with cruise control may be set.
- STOP SWITCH FOR AUTO RETURN: For easier beginning, the stop switch is immediately reset to the ON position.
- HIGH AIR VELOCITY AND VOLUME: 434 CFM Air Volume and 251 MPH Air Velocity provide a powerful cleaning performance.