Hydro Flask vs Yeti Rambler: Both of these fantastic Water Bottles offer a lot of features, but which one is the strongest of the two? In this Hydro Flask vs Yeti Rambler comparison review, we’re attempting to determine which is the superior product.
Hydro Flask vs Yeti Rambler – Quick Comparison Summary
Both the Hydro Flask and the Yeti Rambler are quite popular on Amazon.
The prices for the Yeti Rambler and Hydro Flask are nearly the same.
Stainless steel is the material of choice for both the Hydro Flask and the Yeti Rambler.
Both are dishwasher safe, and their combined weight is 1.3 pounds (both come in different sizes)
The Hydro Flask is available in a whopping 26 colors, while the Yeti Rambler is available in 13 colors.
Both are capable of keeping cold beverages freezing cold and hot drinks scorching hot at all times.
FAQS : Hydro Flask And Yeti Rambler
Are these genuine hydro flasks, and if so, do they come with a lifetime warranty?
Is the 20oz size suitable for use in a typical automobile cup holder?
Are the lid threads on the outside of the 20oz or on the inside like the normal mouth?
If you keep it for 20 minutes, does it keep the coffee flavour or does it modify it?
I have a retic cup that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Is this normal?
Is it safe to engrave the duracoat coloring?
That's a good deal!
Amazon.com Description: Hydro Flask vs Yeti Rambler
About this item – Hydro Flask Water Bottle – Stainless Steel, Reusable, Vacuum Insulated- Wide Mouth with Leak Proof Flex Cap
- Newly produced Hydro Flasks do not feature a registered trademark symbol next to the logo
- Keeps cold drinks icy cold and hot drinks piping hot for hydration any time, anywhere
- Slip-free powder coating doesn’t sweat and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience
- A sustainable metal water bottle with a clean design, for a better planet
About this item – YETI Rambler 20 oz Tumbler, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated with MagSlider Lid
- These Ramblers come standard with our YETI MagSlider Lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock
- Our Ramblers are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry
- Dracut is a durable coat of color that won’t fade, peel, or crack through extended field use and also provide additional grip to the Rambler’s exterior
- We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes
- The YETI 20 oz. Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders. Makes for easy opening and closing