Inkbird IBBQ 4T vs IBBQ 4BW: There are a number of great options for a grill meat thermometer, such as the Inkbird IBBQ 4T and the Inkbird IBBQ 4BW, but which one is the best? We are attempting to decide which of two products, the Inkbird IBBQ 4T or the Inkbird IBBQ 4BW, is the superior option.
Inkbird IBBQ 4T vs IBBQ 4BW– Quick Comparison Summary
Both the Inkbird IBBQ 4T and IBBQ 4BW grill meat thermometers are quite well-liked on the market.
Compared to the pricey Inkbird IBBQ 4BW, the Inkbird IBBQ 4T is less expensive.
While the Inkbird IBBQ 4T only offers WiFi connectivity, the Inkbird IBBQ 4BW includes both WiFi and Bluetooth.
The response time for the Inkbird IBBQ 4T is 0.5 seconds, while the response time for the Inkbird IBBQ 4BW is 0.1 seconds.
The 2000 mAh Inkbird IBBQ 4T battery has a 26-hour runtime compared to the 2500 mAh, 24-hour runtime of the Inkbird IBBQ 4BW battery.
Both the Inkbird IBBQ 4T and IBBQ 4BW have some of the same fantastic features, including Set Your Own Alarm, Auto Preset Temperature, Temp Track Graph, Support for Rechargeable Batteries, Magnet Absorbable Design, Colorful Probes, and more.
While the Inkbird IBBQ 4BW weighs 0.4 pounds, the Inkbird IBBQ 4T weighs 1.01 pounds.
The dimensions of the Inkbird IBBQ 4T are 7.32 x 6.18 x 1.85 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Inkbird IBBQ 4BW are 7.4 x 6.06 x 2.05 inches.
Inkbird IBBQ 4T
Inkbird IBBQ 4BW
WIFI and bluetooth
High and Low Temperature Alarm
Set Your Own Alarm
Auto Preset Temperature
Temp Track Graph
Temp Track Graph, Support rechargeable Battery
Magnet Absorbable design
4 Colorful probes
Number of Batteries
1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Date First Available
September 9, 2019
October 22, 2020
7.32 x 6.18 x 1.85 inches
7.4 x 6.06 x 2.05 inches
What is the Wi-Fi coverage area? Is it cloud-based and accessible from everywhere, or is it limited to a specific range?
Is anyone else experiencing issues with the praghs not appearing? They advised me to uninstall and reinstall the software, but this did not resolve the issue.
How do you activate a low-temperature alarm? The app only has one probe with a high temperature. purchased primary for that feature
What is the distinction between the ibt-4xc and the ibt-4xp?
How well does it pick up WiFi signals? My router will be a reasonable distance away.
Why does this device require GPS in order to "stalk" my location? if my phone is network connected and the app is network connected via wifi?
Is this compatible with smartthings?
Amazon.com Description: Inkbird IBBQ 4T vs IBBQ 4BW
About this item – Inkbird WiFi Grill Meat Thermometer IBBQ-4T with 4 Colored Probes, Wireless Barbecue Meat Thermometer with Calibration, Timer, High and Low Temperature Alarm for Smoker, Oven, Kitchen, Drum
- high precision and calibration High precision could be maintained over an extended period of time with calibration from -12 °F to 12 °F and high accuracy in a large temperature range from 0 °C to 250 °C (32 °F to 482 °F).
- Through the APP, you may download the temperature graph of this food grill thermometer. There is no longer a concern regarding data loss. Additionally, this wireless meat thermometer has a calibration feature that ensures great accuracy even after extended use. The continuous monitoring range is 32 °F 482 °F (0 °C 250 °C), while the short-term measuring range is 32 °F 572 °F (0 °C 300 °C).
- Rechargeable batteries can help you save money.
- Wireless Connection Download the Inkbird Pro app to connect your phone to the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi of the smoker grill thermometer. One phone can pair with many IBBQ-4T devices, and multiple users can simultaneously control the same IBBQ-4T Wi-Fi meat thermometer. Please do not place the device in areas with high temperatures. The maximum temperature that the plastic unit can withstand is 176 °F (80 °C).
- Once completely charged, the 2000 mAh lithium battery in this kitchen cooking thermometer can operate for roughly 26 hours. This barbecue thermometer is practical and environmentally friendly, so you won’t have to spend extra money on battery replacements or worry that your cooking will be affected by a power outage.
- Magnet Construction with Four Colored Probes This wireless grill thermometer has a magnetic design that enables it to adhere to the surfaces of nearby appliances like ovens and refrigerators, as well as other metal surfaces.
- A fantastic Wi-Fi kitchen thermometer for the oven and smoker, Customers can now order BBQ more conveniently thanks to four-colored probes.
- Calibration Graph for Temperature
- Our digital meat thermometer contains a count-down timer and high and low alarms, which is particularly useful if you want to periodically check the temperature while cooking or if you need to know the temperature at a specified time. Additionally, the IBBQ-4T barbecue grill thermometer supports high and low alarms.
- When the temperature is reached, the device and phone will sound an alert, freeing you up and giving you more time to spend with your family.
About this item – Inkbird Wi-Fi & Bluetooth Grill Meat Thermometer IBBQ-4BW with 4 Colored Probes, Timer, High/Low Temp Alarm, WiFi Meat Wireless Barbecue Smoker Thermometer for Oven, Kitchen, Drum, Android&iOS
- With the Ink bird IBBQ-4BW smart thermometer, cooks of all skill levels can measure the internal temperature of their meat with the utmost simplicity. You can set a timer or high- and low-temperature alarms in addition to cooking the meat to your desired doneness and kind. Temps for everyone can be provided by the IBBQ-4BW!
- Once completely charged, the USB rechargeable battery powers the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth thermometer for at least 24 hours.
- The thermometer features a magnet, supports both Fahrenheit and Celsius, and is portable.
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi barbecue thermometers Pair the appliance with your phone simultaneously via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz Wi-Fi only) with the BBQ go Pro app. When attaching this grill thermometer, if your phone is an Android device, please enable GPS location.
- Alarm for high and low temperatures, timed This wireless meat thermometer supports 11 different preset menus, and you can also create your own menus. The barbecue thermometer will sound an alarm if the temperature is detected outside of the predetermined range. When the timer is set to expire, the alarm will also sound.
- You can download the temperature graphs and follow them at any time. The Bluetooth connection enables this grill meat thermometer to offer real-time checking, so you can spend more time with your family and friends rather than being stuck in the kitchen or close to the food.
- The Bluetooth and Wi-Fi meat thermometer has a temperature range of -4 °F to +482 °F and a calibration of -12.6 °F to +12.6 °F. The Wi-Fi thermometer connection enables you to check the temperature while on the road for business or travel, while the Bluetooth thermometer supports use outside.