IRobot Roomba 676 vs 694: When it comes to robot vacuums, deciding between the IRobot Roomba 676 and the IRobot Roomba 694 is a difficult option. Both are good options, but which is the best? This IRobot Roomba 676 vs. 694 comparison study is meant to assist you in determining which product is a better fit for you.
IRobot Roomba 676 vs 694 – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the IRobot Roomba 694, the IRobot Roomba 676 is a very popular robotic vacuum on Amazon.com.
- The IRobot Roomba 676 comes at a high price; however, the IRobot Roomba 694 is more affordable.
- The only difference between the IRobot Roomba 676 and 694 models is the model number. The color 676 comes in a medium gray, whereas the color 694 comes in a charcoal gray (although I can’t tell the difference between the two).
- Both the IRobot Roomba 676 and the IRobot Roomba 694 have some of the same great features, including Personalized Cleaning Suggestions powered by the exclusive intelligence of IRobot OS, 3-Stage Cleaning Power, Focused Cleaning You Can Count on, Adaptive Navigation, Senses and Eliminates Dirt, Cleans Carpets and Hard Floors, Automatically Recharges, Run Time up to 90 Minutes, Automatically Docking and Recharging.
- The weight of the IRobot Roomba 676 is 11.66 pounds, but the weight of the IRobot Roomba 694 is only 6.77 pounds.
- The dimensions of the IRobot Roomba 676 are 13.4″L x 13.4″W x 3.54″H, and the dimensions of the IRobot Roomba 694 are also 13.4″L x 13.4″W x 3.54″H.
IRobot Roomba 676
IRobot Roomba 694
Carpet, Hardwood, Hard Surfaces
Wood, Hard Floor, Carpet
Cordless, Automatic Rechageable, Advanced Custom Cleaning
3-STAGE CLEANING POWER
FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON
DON’T LET MESSES MESS WITH YOUR SCHEDULE
A FULL SUITE OF ADVANCED SENSORS
up to 90 Minutes
up to 90 Minutes
ADAPTS TO MULTIPLE FLOOR SURFACES
Dirt Detect Sensor
13.4″L x 13.4″W x 3.54″H
13.4″L x 13.4″W x 3.54″H
Will a cat be able to ride it?
What happens if the roomba comes upon little dog poop?
Will my iRobot cleaning robot take up the challenge? Do I require any extra accessories?
Is it possible for the roomba to learn more than one story of your house?
How does this work without Wi-Fi?
Can I book my roomba without creating an account that includes my GPS location, name, cleaning habits, and a map of my house?
What is the spread ratio when it goes over a moist poop?
I have a dual-band router, so why isn't the roomba pairing with my wifi/smart phone?
Will it work over WiFi?
Can this vacuum mop as well?
Do these roberts self-cleaning brushes come with a charger?
The dock light is not staying bright and is not charging. Roomba
Will it learn rooms even if it needs to be carried? I have a baby gate with a huge ledge that it cannot cross.
Amazon.com Description: IRobot Roomba 676 vs 694
About this item – iRobot Roomba 676 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Compatible with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
- iRobot does not confirm the quality or authenticity of items acquired from non-authorized resellers and will not cover claims, provide service, or replace devices purchased from these merchants.
- Begin cleaning your home more efficiently. The Roomba 676 robot vacuum learns your cleaning patterns and may develop a personalized cleaning routine for you. You can even start a cleaning session with only your voice, thanks to Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, so you never have to raise a finger.
- AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES: Runs for up to 90 minutes before docking and charging itself.
- The Roomba® 600 series robot vacuum is an excellent way to start cleaning your house more efficiently. It learns your cleaning patterns and then recommends personalized cleaning regimens for carpets and hard floors, removing everyday grime, dust, and debris.
- It also includes a brush for getting into corners and along edges. You can start a cleaning session with only your voice thanks to Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility, or you may utilize the iRobot Home App. When the pollen count in your region is high or during pet shedding season, the Roomba® 600 series robot vacuum may even advise extra cleanings to help keep your floors clean all year.
- Cleans carpets and hard surfaces effectively. The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adjusts its height to clean carpets and hard surfaces effectively.
- SENSES AND ELIMINATES DIRT: Patented Dirt Recognition Technology enables the Roomba 676 robot vacuum to recognize and clean dirtier parts of your house more completely.
- Clean Smarter: The Roomba 676 is a terrific way to start cleaning your house smarter. Its sleek, quality style matches your home décor. Simply set it to clean up dirt, dust, and debris on a regular basis using the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant.
- Come Home to Clean: With iRobot OS, you can now arrange your robot to start cleaning when you leave and finish cleaning when you return, so you only notice the clean and never the cleaning.
- The 3-stage Stage Cleaning method and dual multi-surface brushes capture debris from carpets and hard floors, while an edge-sweeping brush cleans corners and edges.
- LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE: Learns your cleaning patterns to provide tailored schedules, while Google Assistant or Alexa* allow you to begin cleaning with the sound of your voice. It is compatible with Google Home and Alexa-enabled devices. Amazon.com and its affiliates own the trademark Alexa and all associated logos.
- Google is a registered trademark of Google LLC. ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION: A comprehensive set of sophisticated sensors enables Roomba to maneuver under and around furniture, as well as along edges. The cliff detector prevents it from tumbling down the steps.
About this item – iRobot Roomba 694 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Personalized Cleaning Recommendations, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging, Roomba 694
- IRobot does not guarantee the caliber or authenticity of products bought from unofficial resellers and will not pay claims, give service, or issue replacements for goods bought from these merchants.
- Dual multi-surface brushes, which bend to adapt to different floor types, are used by the Roomba 694 robot vacuum instead of a single bristle brush.
- IRobot’s exclusive Dirt Detect Technology enables the Roomba 694 robot vacuum to recognize dirtier areas of your house and clean them more completely. Focused Cleaning You Can Trust
- More Thoughtful Than You Thought: The Roomba 694 frees you from worrying about vacuuming by making individualized cleaning recommendations using the advanced IRobot OS artificial intelligence.
- learns your routines and behaviors. 90-minute running time
UNIQUE AUTO-ADJUST CLEANING FOR MULTIPLE FLOOR SURFACES The head is made specifically to handle cleaning on various floor surfaces, including carpet and hard wood. For the finest cleaning, the head automatically adapts to various ground heights.
- The Roomba 600 series robot vacuum is an excellent place to start when it comes to cleaning your house more effectively. It takes on everyday filth, dust, and debris from carpets and hard floors after learning your cleaning patterns and providing personalized cleaning schedules. Even an edge-sweeping brush is included for cleaning edges and corners.
- You can start a cleaning session with only your voice thanks to Google Assistant and Alexa compatibility, or you can use the iRobot Home App instead. The Roomba 600 series robot vacuum may even advise extra cleanings to help keep your floors clean every day of the year, especially when pollen counts in your region are high or when pets shed a lot.
AUTOMATICALLY RECHARGES: Operates for up to 90 minutes before docking and charging itself.
- 3-STAGE CLEANING POWER: A corner- and edge-sweeping brush takes care of corners and edges while the 3-Stage Cleaning method removes dirt, dust, and debris from carpets and hard surfaces. For efficient cleaning of both carpets and hard floors, the Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically adjusts its height.
- Don’t let mishaps mess with your schedule. Just instruct the Roomba 694 robot to vacuum using the IRobot Home App or your voice assistant, and consider the job done. A COMPLETE SUITE OF ADVANCED SENSORS You don’t have to be concerned about the Roomba 694 Series Robot Vacuum navigating your home to complete the task: This robot can go under, around, and along edges thanks to a comprehensive set of cutting-edge sensors, while Cliff Detect prevents it from plummeting down steps.