Jackery 500 vs 1000: The Jackery 500 and Jackery 1000 are both fantastic alternatives to the Portable Power Station Explorer, but which is the best? Check out our comparison to learn more. In this comparison research, we’ll compare and contrast the Jackery 500 with the Jackery 1000 to see which one is the best.
Jackery 500 vs 1000 – Quick Comparison Summary
Compared to the Jackery 1000, the Jackery 500 portable Power Station Explorer is by far the most popular outdoor solar generator on the market.
Jackery 500 is more affordable, and Jackery 1000 is more costly.
Jackery 500 has a power output of 500 watts, while Jackery 1000 has a power output of 1000 watts. More Watts Equals a Greater Amount of Power
An AC, a carport, and a solar panel serve as the power sources for both the Jackery 500 and the Jackery 1000.
The Jackery 500 allows you to charge your phone 53 times, while the Jackery 1000 allows you to charge it 100 times.
While Jackery 500 plays our television continuously for 7.5 hours, Jackery 1000 plays our television continuously for 13 hours.
The weight of a Jackery 500 is 13 pounds, whereas the weight of a Jackery 1000 is 22 pounds.
The first Jackery 500 was released in 2019, while the first Jackery 1000 was released in 2020.
Jackery 500 – Outdoor Generators
Jackery 1000 – Outdoor Generators
Total Power Outlets
518Wh (24Ah, 21.6V)
1002Wh (46.4Ah, 21.6V)
1*110V, 500W (1000W peak)
3*110V, 1000W (2000W peak)
AC, Car Port, Solar Panel
AC, Car Port, Solar Panel
How long will it keep a C-Pap running?
Has anyone compared the Jackery 500 to the Suoaki 500 side by side?
Is the chemistry of the battery lifepo4? What is the maximum allowable recharge rate?
Is this a comprehensive package, and will I receive everything I require when I place my order? include solar panels for charging?
Is it possible to charge gadgets while they are charging? (charging through pass-through)
Is it possible to use it while it's charging?
Amazon.com Description: Jackery 500 vs 1000
About this item – Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 500, 518Wh Outdoor Solar Generator Mobile Lithium Battery Pack with 110V/500W AC Outlet (Solar Panel Optional) for Road Trip Camping
- The Explorer 500 portable power station is designed with a lithium-ion battery pack and a safe frame construction to optimize and long-last power for all outdoor excursions and home use.
- This Explorer 500 is the same size as a basketball and has a strong handle, making it a small and durable solution for camping, road trips, RVs, and home backup circumstances.
- The Perfect Capacity: With a capacity of 518 watt-hours (24Ah, 21.6V), it can power a tiny cooler, fan, projector, lamp, and television.
This power station has one (1) AC outlet (110V 500W, 1000W Peak), three (3) USB-A ports, two (2) DC ports, and one (1) vehicle port, all of which support pass-through charging.
- The Battery Management System controls each cell while it is being charged through the pass-through port. This makes the battery last longer.
- 1 Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station (518Wh Power Station), 1 AC adapter, 1 vehicle charging cable, 1 user manual.
About this item – Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 1000, 1002Wh Solar Generator (Solar Panel Optional) with 3x110V/1000W AC Outlets, Solar Mobile Lithium Battery Pack for Outdoor RV/Van Camping
- The Explorer 1000 comes with three standard PURE SINE WAVE AC ports, allowing you to power additional AC gadgets and appliances.
- An extra plus for the design: unlike most other portable generators, this one allows for PASS-THROUGH CHARGING while protecting the battery life.
- This Explorer has three PURE SINE WAVE AC outlets, two USB-C ports, and one Quick Charge 3.0 connector, as well as a 1000W wattage and a 1002Wh capacity. For your outdoor and home requirements, it will power your full-size refrigerator, TV, micro-cooler, electric grill, fan, and more.
- With such a large capacity, this Explorer will make VERY LITTLE to NO noise, giving you both quiet and power. It has a well-designed interior and exterior to assure the product’s safety when charging your electronics and appliances.
- UPGRADE TO ENDLESS SOLAR POWER: The Explorer 1000 may be upgraded to a Solar Generator 1000 System by adding two Jackery Solarsaga 100W solar panels. The improved MPPT technology increases conversion charging efficiency by 23%.