Janome HD3000 vs Singer 4452: What’s the difference between the Janome HD3000 and Singer 4452 sewing machines? The goal of this comparison review between the Janome HD3000 and Singer 4452 is to determine which sewing machine is the best.
Janome HD3000 vs Singer 4452– Quick Comparison Summary
- Compared to the Janome HD3000, the Singer 4452 sewing machine is extremely popular on Amazon.
- Singer 4452 has 32 built-in stitches, compared to 18 built-in stitches on the Janome HD3000.
Singer 4452 dimensions are 6.25 x 15.5 x 12 inches, but Janome HD3000 dimensions are 7.2 x 16 x 11.3 inches.
The Singer 4452 weighs 14.6 pounds, and the Janome HD3000 weighs 23.2 pounds.
Both the Janome HD3000 and the Singer 4452 have several amazing features in common, an adjustable presser foot, an easy-to-load top drop-in bobbin system with a clear cover, an automatic needle threader, an automatic one-step buttonhole, HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE.
Singer 4452 has a maximum stitch speed of 1100, while Janome HD3000 has a maximum stitch speed of 860.
The Janome HD3000 is more expensive than the Singer 4452.
The Janome HD3000 features an included hard case cover, in contrast to the Singer 4452, which does not provide a case with this model.
The maximum stitch width for the Janome HD3000 is 6.5 mm, while the maximum stitch width for the Singer 4452 is 6 mm.
18 Built-in Stitches
32 Built-in Stitches
Max Sewing Speed
Up to 6.5mm
Up to 6mm
Included Hard Case Cover
Date First Available
October 5, 2018
December 6, 2014
HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE
Automatic 1-Step Buttonhole
Auto Needle Threader
Adjustable Presser Foot
Easy to Load Top Drop In Bobbin System
7.2 x 16 x 11.3 inches
6.25 x 15.5 x 12 inches
Is this machine capable of handling the thickness of denim seams?
What about the upkeep? How are the parts oiled and cleaned?
Is this machine capable of sewing sunbrella and upholstery fabric? I'm now employing the Singer Heavy Duty.
Is this machine capable of sewing delicate fabrics? searching for a machine capable of sewing light to heavy fabrics
Is it capable of sewing leather?
I'm new to sewing machines; how do I know what kind of needles I'll need for this machine?
Is this appropriate for a novice to use? I read elsewhere that the sewing speed is too rapid for a beginner.
Will this machine blindstitch neoprene 3-4mm thick for a wetsuit?
Amazon.com Description: Janome HD3000 vs Singer 4452
About this item – Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + 1/4″ Seam Foot + Blind Hem Foot + Overedge Foot + Rolled Hem Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Leather and Universal Needles + More!
- You can sew with a wide range of fabric thicknesses thanks to the presser foot pressure that is easily adjustable with only a simple turn of the dial. Free Arm Capability: Sew Pants Legs and Shirt Sleeves with Ease Using the Free-Arm.
- Incredible Variety of Accessories Included: Hard Case/Cover, 1/4″ Seam Foot, 2 Packs of Leather Needles, a Pack of Universal Needles, a Pack of Bobbins, Blind Hem “G” Foot, Overedge “C” Foot, Rolled Hem “D” Foot, Zipper “E” Foot, and Buttonhole “B” Foot Also Includes: Automatic Button
- Simple Stitch Selection: Just turn the dial to the desired stitch, and that stitch will show up in red. Flip-Up Stitch Panel: Use the Flip-Up Stitch Panel to See All 18 Built-In Stitches at a Glance.
- No More Straining Your Eyes with an Automatic Needle Threader! Throw Your Frustrations to the Side and Use the Automatic Needle Threader That Is Built-In! Jam Proof Top-Loading Bobbin System: There is no need to worry about running off the edge of your project since the bobbin system is simple to change and jam-proof.
- The HD-3000 is a heavy-duty stitching machine that is ideal for beginners or sewists who want to perform a variety of sewing tasks. The machine’s top tray door houses a handy instruction guide that lists the feet and stitch settings for various stitching tasks. You have the tools you need to manage any sewing project thanks to the heavy-duty aluminium body and 18 stitches, including a one-step buttonhole. On the front of the machine, you can easily adjust the stitch length and width.
- Freedom of the arm Full Rotary Hook, Horizontal, Painted Aluminum Body, 860 SPM maximum speed, 18 Stits 6.5 mm is the maximum stitch width, and 4 mm is the maximum stitch length.
- Dial Foot Pressure Adjustment with 3 Steps Lay-in Thread Tension Control Extra High Presser Foot Lift, Snap-On Presser Feet, Built-In Needle Threader, Built-In Thread Cutter, Horizontal Spool Pin, 7-Piece Feed Dog, Drop Feed, Reverse Stitch Lever, Push/Pull Bobbin Winder, Stitch Selection Dial, and Heavy Duty Frame are some of the features of this sewing machine.
About this item – SINGER | Heavy Duty 4452 Sewing Machine, Gray
- For usage in the US and Canada at 110 volts only, this sewing machine is warranted Amps (0.7), Watts (84), Volts (120V), and Hertz (60).
- Needle-to-tower sewing space is 6.25″ and the height is 4.25″.
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: Projects may be done rapidly thanks to the Singer 4452 sewing machine’s maximum stitch speed of 1,100 spm. It is able to sew through heavyweight fabrics with ease thanks to a 60% stronger motor than regular sewing machines.
- The Singer Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is a real workhorse and the company’s best-selling model. The sturdy inner metal frame offers skip-free sewing, while the stainless steel bedplate allows for easy fabric flow. The top drop-in bobbin is easy to insert, remove, and keep an eye on the thread supply.
- Making Sewing Simple. Heavy-Duty Equipment: Real Workhorses SINGER Heavy Duty Sewing Machines can handle thicker fabrics and longer seams without breaking the budget thanks to a 50% increase in power and improved speed.
- An all-metal workhorse with a solid frame, The Singer Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine allows you to quickly produce results of the highest calibre. The heavy-duty inner metal frame ensures skip-free stitching, and the stainless steel bed-plate facilitates easy fabric flow.
- Exceptionally Fast Stitching: 1100 Stitches Per Minute The Singer Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine has an incredibly fast stitch speed, making it easy to sew thicker fabric layers, quilts, and materials like denim, canvas, and leather.
- Sewing Machine with Automatic Needle Threader: After following the threading path written directly on the machine, this built-in feature enables you to easily thread the needle’s eye without exerting too much effort or becoming frustrated. Machine Dimensions: 15 x 6 x 12 inches
- SINGER HEAVY-DUTY SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Heavy Duty 4452 sewing machine is equipped with a number of features that making stylish clothes and presents for loved ones and yourself exciting and fun.
- The 32 built-in stitches on the sewing machine consist of 6 basic, 7 stretch, 18 decorative, and 1 fully automatic 1-step buttonhole. a wide range of stitch types for all sewing projects, including crafts, home décor, apparel creation, and many more. needle-to-tower stitching space of 6.25″ and height of 4.25″
- Applications for 110 stitches on any fabric