Jura A1 vs Ena Micro 5: If you’re looking for an automatic coffee machine, both the Jura A1 and the Ena Micro 5 are excellent choices, but which one is the best? Read on to find out. In this comparative review of the Jura A1 and the Ena Micro 5, we’ll try to figure out which product is the better buy.
Jura A1 vs Ena Micro 5 – Quick Comparison Summary
The capacity of the water reservoirs of the Jura Ena Micro 5 and Jura A1 is the same at 37 oz.
Both the Jura A1 and the Jura Ena Micro 5 have 15 bp, as well as programmable features and an automatic coffee maker.
When it comes to size, the Jura A1 is 20.5 by 12.7 by 18.6 inches, while the Jura ENA Micro 5 measures 12.75 by 17.5 by 9 inches.
Jura A1 is the most recent version, which was launched in 2017, while Jura ena Micro 5 was launched in 2015, making Jura A1 the most recent version.
Jura A1 is available in two colours: piano black and piano white, but Jura ENA Micro 5 is only available in one colour: silver.
Jura A1 has a bean container capacity of 4 oz, whilst Jura Ena Micro 5 has a bean container capacity of 4.4 oz.
Jura A1 is a less expensive option.
On Amazon.com, the Jura A1 Super Automatic Coffee Maker is quite popular. In comparison to the Jura Ena Micro 5.
Jura Ena Micro 5
20.5 x 12.7 x 18.6 inches
12.7 x 17.5 x 9 inches
Date First Available
April 18, 2017
October 14, 2015
Piano Black, Piano Whilte
15 bars of pressure
Bean Hopper SIZE
Automatic Coffee Machine
Coffee beans and ground coffee
Handy adjustable spout
What is the difference between an ena 1 micro machine and an a1 machine?
Using one full tank of water, how many cups of coffee can it produce with the largest cup size?
In ounces, how big is the biggest cup of coffee this machine can make?
Why isn't my A1 machine working?
Is it possible to programme the machine to make two distinct varieties of coffee? What's the difference between decaf and regular coffee?
When you go to two-cup mode, does the machine truly twice the espresso grind? Or does it just pour more water or create half the amount?
Is this machine just capable of making espresso or can it also brew a cup of ordinary coffee?
Is it tall enough to pour into a portable cup, maybe angled?
Is the machine tilted in any way? Is it slanted forward or did I obtain a faulty one?
Amazon.com Description: Jura A1 vs Ena Micro 5
About this item – Jura A1 Super Automatic Coffee Machine, 1, Piano Black
- At the touch of a button, make three barista-quality specialties: ristretto, espresso, and coffee (coffee only).
- With the Jura A1 Espresso Machine, you can start your day with a hot cup of espresso. This stunning, high-quality coffee, espresso, and ristretto machine is finished in Piano Black and has sleek, clean lines. The top side includes a visible bean canister and an easy-to-use symbol control panel, making it straightforward to produce your morning dose of espresso. The thermoblock heating technology with a 15-bar pump ensures a consistently great drink, and you may select between two degrees of coffee strength.
- For the high-quality cup of coffee you expect from Jura, this machine comes with an Aroma grinder and a CLEARYL Blue filter. For your protection, the machine has an auto-shutoff feature. The coffee spout adjusts from 2.33 to 5.05 inches to meet your demands, whether you want a shot of ristretto or a cup of coffee. The A1 features a self-cleaning function that will notify you when it needs to be run after 180 preparations or 80 switch-on rinses, so you don’t have to worry.
- With a 37-ounce water capacity, 17-1/2″ L x 9-1/2″ W x 12-3/4″ H; 4. 4 ounce bean container; 9-serve ground container
- Capacity: 37 oz. water tank, 4 oz. bean container
- Espresso in perfect condition: JURA’s unique pulse extraction process ensures the highest possible coffee quality.
- The AromaG3 grinder quickly and precisely grinds entire beans to the perfect fineness.JURA is always freshly ground, not capsuled, resulting in a fresh flavour and little waste-single serving machine.
About this item – Jura ENA Micro 5 Automatic Coffee Machine, 1, Silver
The pump is capable of producing 15 bars of pressure.
Juara delivers the world’s most intelligent coffee spout.
Simply set the spout to “one” or “two” cups, operate the touch panel gently, and the clever ENA Micro 5 will produce one or two speciality coffees to perfection. For the first time, the ultra-compact automated coffee maker lets you pre-select the strength for two cups, allowing you to make a variety of delectable drinks, from basic espresso to fashionable double shots. Intelligent coffee spout:
No automated machine has ever been better suited to making one or two cups of coffee. When you spin the height-adjustable coffee spout, it detects whether you want one or two cups and produces the appropriate amount of coffee.
The coffee is poured into the cup or glasses via one or two spouts, ensuring a very mild crema. The operation is simple. For the food you want, gently touch the touch panel that has three freely programmable cup sizes and two different levels of strength.
Stainless Steel ThermoBlock Boiler Design
To keep beans fresh, the Bean Hopper incorporates an airtight fragrance preservation cover. 4 oz. coffee spout with height adjustment from 1.2″ to 4.4″.
One or two beverages are automatically selected by spinning coffee spouts.