Kitchenaid 6500 vs 600: The Kitchenaid 6500 and the Kitchenaid 600 are both great options for household stand mixers, but which one is the best? Learn more from our comparison. In this comparison analysis, we’ll compare and contrast the Kitchenaid 6500 with the Kitchenaid 600 to see which product is the best.
Kitchenaid 6500 vs 600 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Kitchenaid 600 is a hugely popular stand mixer on Amazon.com. In comparison with the KitchenAid 6500
The KitchenAid 600 is a little pricey, and the KitchenAid 6500 is not currently on sale.
While the weight of the Kitchenaid 600 is 29 pounds, the weight of the 6500 is around 9.
While Kitchenaid 6500 Watts is 1 HP, Kitchenaid 600 Watts is 575 Watts.
While the Kitchenaid 600 is made of steel and iron, the Kitchenaid 6500 is made of stainless steel and glass.
Both the Kitchenaid 6500 and the Kitchenaid 600 include a wire whip, a 6 quart bowl, and 10 different speeds.
The newest KitchenAid model is the 6500, which debuted in 2014. The oldest model is the 600, which debuted in 2003.
While the dimensions of the Kitchenaid 600 are 9 x 7.25 x 17 inches, those of the Kitchenaid 6500 are 20 x 13.8 x 20 inches.
20 x 13.8 x 20 inches
9 x 7.25 x 17 inches
Date First Available
April 25, 2014
May 5, 2003
Number of Speeds
Stainless Steel, Glass
Candy Apple Red
Will my old Kitchenaid's 6 qt stainless steel bowl fit in this one?
What size batch of cookies would be required for this mixer to be effective? three dozen cookies This or the artisan are my two options, but I want the capacity.
What is the mixer's Kitchenaid model number? If so, is it the KSM6521XCA?
Are the gears and gearbox on this model made of plastic or metal?
Would you mind telling me if tt can run on 240 volts?
How can I be certain that the transmission cover has metal on the one I buy?
Amazon.com Description: Kitchenaid 6500 vs 600
About this item – KitchenAid Professional 6500 Design Series Bowl-Lift Candy Apple Stand Mixer
- To purchase KitchenAid mixer attachments and accessories, go here. As always, we guarantee that we won’t be undersold!
- The features of the KitchenAid KSM6521XCA Glass Bowl Stand Mixer include: KitchenAid’s 6 quart glass-bowl stand mixer has a 1.0 HP DC motor and a Proline mixer body.
- Motor safety detects overload and turns off the mixer to safeguard the motor. Bowl-lift style 6-quart glass bowl with handle in the hue of the Candy Apple Red Kitchenaid mixer
- All-steel gears, an all-metal structure, and a direct drive ten-speed, ingredient spatter is reduced by the soft start function. includes a wire whip, a stainless steel flat beater, and a PowerKnead spiral dough hook.
- The Hub for various attachments Pridefully put together in Greenville, With the ability to combine up to 14 cups of all-purpose flour per batch, the Professional 6500 Series KitchenAid mixer can quickly and efficiently knead triple quantities of cookie dough as well as yeast bread dough.
- The PowerKnead spiral dough hook, coated flat beater, and stainless-steel wire whip attachments are included with the Professional 6500 Series Kitchenaid Mixer with a 6 qt glass bowl.
About this item – KitchenAid KP26M1XER 6 Qt. Professional 600 Series Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
- Using a single batch, you can mix the dough for 13 dozen cookies, 8 loaves of bread, or 8 pounds of mashed potatoes in a 6-qt.
- Stainless steel bowl with a comfortable grip. Additionally, the bowl is dishwasher-safe for a fast and simple cleanup.
- The 67-Point Planetary Mixing Action involves 67 touches per rotation of the bowl to thoroughly incorporate the ingredients.
- The beater, dough hook, or wire whip rotation provides excellent bowl coverage for thorough mixing.
- You can swiftly and effortlessly combine, knead, and whip ingredients into culinary masterpieces with the aid of a burnished metal flat beater, a PowerKnead Spiral Dough Hook, and a 6-wire whisk.
- Your stand mixer becomes a culinary center thanks to the power hub.
- Use the power of your stand mixer to create fusilli pasta from scratch, quickly shred a block of Parmesan cheese, and much more with its more than 12 extra accessories.
- The power hub also accepts extra devices, such as pasta makers and food grinders, for even greater adaptability.