Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Metal vs Plastic: When it comes to grinding meat at home, the choice between metal and
plastic kitchen aid meat grinders can make a big difference. In this blog, we’ll break down their pros and cons to help you make the best choice for your kitchen.
Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Metal vs Plastic – Quick Comparison Summary
- Both the Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Metal and the Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Plastic are extremely well-liked among customers of food grinders on the market.
- The plastic version of the Kitchenaid meat grinder is more affordable than the metal one.
- Metal is the material of the KitchenAid Meat Grinder’s metal. despite the fact that the Kitchenaid Meat Grinder plastic material is made of plastic.
- The Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Metal is the product that receives the most recommendations from reviewers due to its heavy-duty construction.
- The weight of the Kitchenaid Meat Grinder made of metal is 2.5 pounds, whereas the weight of the Kitchenaid Meat Grinder made of plastic is 1.4 pounds.
- While the Kitchenaid Meat Grinder made of metal has dimensions of 8.8 by 5.5 by 8.4 inches, the Kitchenaid Meat Grinder made of plastic has dimensions of 4.5 inches deep by 7.6 inches wide by 8 inches high.
Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Metal
Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Plastic
Easy to use
Value for money
Date First Available
August 16, 2018
September 20, 2019
8.8″L x 5.5″W x 8.4″H
4.5″D x 7.6″W x 8″H
What's with this individual stating it's made of lead?
Is it safe to put in the dishwasher? Is there anyone who can assist?
I'd like to test other grinder brands, such as Kitoart. Who has purchased grinders from KitchenAid and other brands? What makes them unique?
Is there another attachment that performs the same function?
Is this dishwashing machine safe?
Does this work with the KitchenAid Mini?
Can you use this attachment to ground fowl bones?
Can this be used to grind and soak dry corn for tortillas?
Will this work with a Waring meat grinder model no. mg100-3?
I'm wondering if this can crush dry fruit.
Is this capable of grinding poppy seeds?
Is this a 110V or a 220V power supply?
I prepare my own cat food and require this to crush bones. Is it possible to crush chicken bones with this?
Is anyone interested in purchasing this meat grinder? If Amazon placed the box in a much larger box, And how big was that box?
Is this the most recent model? I can't seem to find any prior varieties.
Amazon.com Description: Kitchenaid Meat Grinder Metal vs Plastic
About this item – KitchenAid KSMMGA Metal Food Grinder Attachment, Silver
- The inclusion of fine, medium, and coarse grinding plates in addition to two sausage stuffer tubes opens up an infinite number of opportunities for the production of novel, freshly prepared dishes.
- Even the toughest ingredients are no match for the speed and ease with which the KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder can process them. Using fresh ingredients that you can trust, grind fresh meat to make sausages and burgers, hard cheeses, fresh bread crumbs, and more.
- You can feel good about the food you make using these fresh ingredients. Attaching the metal food grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer is all that is required to use it. After that, allow the mixer to do everything. You can also express your individuality through the use of the fine, medium, and coarse grinding plates, in addition to the two sausage stuffer tubes. The bigger food tray can process more ingredients in a single batch than the smaller one.
- Maintaining a cold grinding temperature ensures a consistent fine grind that may be achieved every time by first chilling the grinder in the refrigerator or freezer before use.
- Attach the metal food grinder to the power hub of any home KitchenAid Stand Mixer* and use the power of the motor to run the attachment. This accessory is offered separately.
- Attaching the metal food grinder to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer is all that is required to use it. After that, allow the mixer to do everything. *Mixing stands are available for purchase separately.
- Use the fine, medium, and coarse grinding plates, as well as the two sausage stuffer tubes, to explore your creative side. For a clean grind with meat, it is important to pre-chill the grinder so that it can maintain a chilly grinding temperature.
- The KitchenAid Metal Food Grinder comes with its own storage box, which is meant to make it simple to store and provide speedy access to the appliance when needed.
- Because of the larger food tray, you are able to process more ingredients in a single batch, which results in less time spent preparing food. In comparison to the FGA model.
About this item – KitchenAid Stand Mixer Attachment, KSMFGA Food Grinder, White
- Using the Sausage Stuffer Kit (KSMSSA) or the Fruit and Vegetable Strainer (KSMFVSP), you may take your creativity to new heights.
- Attachment for the KitchenAid Stand Mixer, Food Grinder, One Size, White Transform the components to create recipes that are healthy and contemporary. When you use pre-packaged goods, you may have little control over the materials that are used, and your capacity to be creative may be severely constrained.
- With the help of the KitchenAid Food Grinder, you’ll be able to create dishes from scratch using natural, healthful components and also play around with a variety of seasonings and spices, such as parsley, garlic, rosemary, and more.
- (1) Food Grinder, (1) Food Tray, (1) Fine Grinding Plate, (1) Coarse Grinding Plate, and (1) Food Pusher are included in the model KSMFGA.
- Invest in the sausage stuffer kit (ksmssa) or the fruit and vegetable strainer (ksmfvsp), and let your imagination run wild. sold on an individual basis.
- The mixer is the source of power. Putting the food grinder to use is as easy as connecting it to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer. After that, allow the mixer to do everything.
- KitchenAid is responsible for the design, engineering, and testing of this product.
- Simply connect the power hub of the food grinder to the power hub of any stand mixer made by KitchenAid. After that, allow the mixer to do everything. The mixing stand is available for purchase separately.
- front pocket for your convenience.