Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX vs Non THX: What makes the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX and Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Non-THX computer speaker systems different from one another? The goal of this comparison evaluation of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX and 2.1 Non-THX systems is to determine which is the best food preservation system.
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX vs Non THX – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Klipsch Promedia 2.1, the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX Computer Speaker System has a significantly larger number of satisfied customers on Amazon.com.
- The price of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX is significantly lower than that of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Non-THX.
- “THX-certified ProMedia 2.1 computer/gaming speakers are the perfect match for any desktop. This is the only difference between the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX and the Klipsch Promedia 2.4 non-THX. But what’s most essential is that, despite its small size, this three-piece configuration produces sound of such excellent quality that it puts other home theaters to shame. ” Klipsch ProMedia: music, movies, television, and gaming
- Both the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX and the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Non-THX have some awesome features in common. These features include a three-piece computer audio system, Klipsch microtractrix horn technology, compatibility with desktops, laptops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices via a headphone jack and mini plug input, two-way satellites, and a great deal more.
- The weight of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX is 2.1 pounds, whereas the weight of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 non-THX is also 2.1 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 are 5.67 inches by 4.2 inches by 8.5 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Non-THX are 20 inches by 13 inches by 12.5 inches.
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Non THX
Three-piece computer audio system
KLIPSCH MICROTRACTRIX HORN TECHNOLOGY
Date First Available
April 16, 2002
July 2, 2018
Speakers Maximum Output Power
compatible with desktop
5.67 x 4.2 x 8.5 inches
20 x 13 x 12.5 inches
versus the Logitech Z623? greater or lesser
What inputs is this compatible with? Coaxial? optical or RCA analog signals?
I want something that kicks and maybe even shakes the desk because I'm in college. Comparing these to the Logitech Z623
I've given up looking for comments about the true THX experience, despite the speaker having over a thousand reviews. In 2.1 THX, how does Star Wars sound?
Are there any headphone jacks on these speakers? If so, where is it located?
What differences do these have from the earlier THX-certified version?
No power on/off switch to be found?
Do these support Bluetooth?
Is this certified by THX? In the description, it is not mentioned.
Does connecting these speakers to the Amazon Echo Dot make sense?
Please connect me to the Bluetooth version of these.
Amazon.com Description: Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX vs Non THX
About this item – Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black)
- Maximum output: 200 watts of peak power, 110 dB (in the room); for comparison, live rock music often ranges from 108 to 114 dB.
- The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Speaker System combines the famous sound of Klipsch audio with the ground-breaking THX experience to deliver a room-filling audio experience for gaming, movies, or music.
- Dimensions: Satellite: 8.5″ (21.59 centimeter) x 4.2″ (10.67 centimeter) x 5.67″ (14.4 centimeter) Subwoofer dimensions are 9.5″ (24.13 cm) by 9.8″ (24.9 cm) by 10.2″ (25.9 cm).
- Power and attitude: For full-bandwidth bass response you can actually feel, the two-way satellites’ 3″ midrange drivers work in perfect harmony with the ProMedia THX Certified solid, 6.5″ side-firing, ported subwoofer.
- The astounding clarity of the ProMedia is greatly influenced by Klipsch Microtractrix Horn Technology. Their incredibly effective construction reproduces more sound per watt of electricity, regulating the sound’s dispersion and transmitting it directly to your ears.
- Performance Flexibility: The ProMedia THX Certified 2.1 speaker system includes an intuitive control pod with main volume and subwoofer gain control, as well as a simple plug-and-play configuration.
- PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: compatible with all of your favorite gadgets, including your computer, TV, music player, and gaming consoles.
- Any desktop is the ideal match for the distinguished, THX-certified ProMedia 2.1 computer/gaming speakers. But more crucially, this three-piece, portable arrangement produces sound that rivals certain home theater systems in terms of quality. Klipsch ProMedia, music, movies, TV, and video games.
About this item – Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Computer Speaker System
- The unique Klipsch MicroTractrix Horn enhances both the clarity and output of the music signal.
- The Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Audio System single-handedly pushed the envelope of what can be considered great sound coming from a pair of computer speakers.
- The room-filling, crystal-clear acoustics that are delivered by dual horn-loaded satellite speakers and a powerful subwoofer take your video game, movie, and music listening experience to the next level.
- A computer audio system consisting of three separate pieces.
- frequency response ranging from 35 Hz all the way up to 20 kHz.
- The 200-watt digital hybrid amplifier that drives the ProMedia 21 has a miniplug input in addition to the practical headphone connector.
- A headphone jack and a microplug input make this product compatible with desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets, among other devices.