Kodak Luma 150 vs 350: What sets the Kodak Luma 150 and 350 apart as portable smart projectors? The goal of the Kodak Luma 150 vs. 350 comparison study is to determine which portable smart projector is superior.
Kodak Luma 150 vs 350 – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Kodak Luma 350, the incredibly small pocket pico projector Kodak Luma 150 has seen far more success on Amazon.
- The Kodak Luma 150 is the more affordable model, whereas the Kodak Luma 350 is a little more costly due to certain additional features.
- The operating system for the Kodak Luma 150 is Linux. The operating system of the Kodak Luma 350 is Android 6.0.1.
- The brightness of a Kodak Luma 150 camera is 60 ANSI lumens, whereas the brightness of a Kodak Luma 350 camera is 200 ANSI lumens.
- The contrast ratio of the Kodak Luma 150 is 1000:1, whereas the contrast ratio of the Kodak Luma 350 is 3500:1.
- The screen display on the Kodak Luma 150 can be up to 120 inches, while the screen display on the Kodak Luma 350 can be up to 150 inches.
- Inputs such as HDMI, USB, and MicroSD are supported by the Kodak Luma 150; however, the Kodak Luma 350 only has support for HDMI and USB; it does not have support for MicroSD.
- While the Kodak Luma 350 includes support for Bluetooth and a remote control, the Kodak Luma 150 does not have any of these capabilities.
- The display resolution of the Kodak Luma 150 is 640 by 480, while the display resolution of the Kodak Luma 350 is 854 by 480.
- When compared, the Kodak Luma 150 weighs under 1 pound, while the Kodak Luma 350 weighs 1.81 pounds.
- The Kodak Luma 150 is 3.1 inches by 3.1 inches by 0.87 inches, while the Kodak Luma 350 measures 3.1 inches by 3.1 inches by 0.87 inches.
- Both the Kodak Luma 150 and the Kodak Luma 350 have some of the same great characteristics, including a lightweight design, simple plug-and-play operation, the usage of DLP technology, a built-in 1.5-watt speaker, a 3.5-mm audio jack for headphones or speakers, WiFi enabled, screen sharing via Miracast or Airplay, and a lot more.
Kodak Luma 150
Kodak Luma 350
Portable, lightweight design
Android OS with app store
Simple plug-and-play operation
Supports HDMI®, USB, and microSD™ inputs
Supports HDMI® and USB inputs
Uses DLP® Technology
Dual 1.5 W speaker
3.5 mm audio jack for headphones/speakers
Screen sharing via Miracast
640 x 480
854 x 480 [4K]
What You Get
3.1 x 3.1 x 0.87 inches
3.1 x 3.1 x 0.87 inches
Can you use a cabled iPhone and a Bluetooth speaker (both synchronized to the iPhone) at the same time?
Can I plug it in or charge it using an extension cord?
Has anyone used the online projection calculator in Projector 1? How far away from the wall should I place it if I want a 100-inch screen?
What stand or mount is best for tabletop tracing art with this projector?
Will I be able to play and view my exercising applications, such as Figure 8, if I connect a HDMI to my iPhone?
What size image will this project produce? For example, would it be beneficial on a 60"x60" canvas?
Is this compatible with the Nintendo Switch?
Is it pre-loaded with Netflix, Prime, and YouTube?
Is it possible to project in daylight?
Is this projector HDCP-capable? Some streaming providers will not enable iPhone mirroring without HDCP.
How well does it stream movies while camping without electricity or Wi-Fi? A battery bank might be added, but how does it work as a base?
Can this projector read or play video from a USB flash drive?
Many reviews claim to have linked it to a Bluetooth speaker, yet Amazon claims it will not. How do you pair a Bluetooth speaker?
Amazon.com Description: Kodak Luma 150 vs 350
About this item – KODAK Luma 150 Ultra Mini Pocket Pico Projector – Built in Rechargeable Battery & Speaker, 1080P Support Portable Wireless LED DLP Movie & Video Travel Projector, connects to iPhone and Android
- Designed for easy portability; includes a built-in speaker and sleek illuminated onboard controls so you can watch and listen on demand; runs on a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 2.5 hours.
- STUNNING 16:9 PROJECTION | Device Features a 60-Ansi Lumen Bright LED Lamp, 854 x 480 Resolution, Supports 4K Resolution, and a 1000:1 Contrast Ratio for Crystal Clear Widescreen Imaging; Watch HD Video, Play 4K Games, and Share Family Photographs with Brilliant Color and Clarity
- The Ultimate Multimedia Companion: A Small Projector Makes an Excellent Gift Please keep in mind that copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and other comparable services cannot be mirrored or copied. Non-copyrighted content obtained on an external device can be shown via mirroring and screencasting. Alternatively, such copyrighted content can be accessed by connecting an external streaming device, such as a Firestick or Roku.
- You always have great imagery at your fingertips thanks to your smartphone. But what if you want to share it with your friends and family? The Luma 150 Portable Projector from Kodak allows you to see the larger picture. With its ultra-bright LED bulb and 16.7 million display colors, this groundbreaking technology provides audiovisual perfection.
- From Smartphone to Big Screen: Pocket Projector Produces Bright, Vivid Video and Imaging Up to 150″ for Amazing Home Entertainment; Watch Movies, View Pictures, or Give Presentations Anywhere a Wall is Available!
- MULTIPLE VIEWING POSSIBILITIES | VERSATILE DEVICE Comes with HDMI and Micro USB cables for connecting to a camera, storage drive, PC, laptop, and other compatible devices. Go wireless with Airplay and Miracast mobile-to-projector mirroring.
- The built-in speaker provides tremendous mobility, whether you’re viewing home movies, the newest blockbuster film, humorous YouTube videos, or your favorite streaming service. To connect to a range of external devices, use the microSD card slot, USB cable, HDMI cable, or integrated Airplay and Miracast screen casting (for downloaded material).
About this item – KODAK Luma 350 Portable Smart Projector w/ Luma App | Ultra HD Rechargeable Video Projector w/ Onboard Android 6.0, Streaming Apps, Wi-Fi, Mirroring, Remote Control & Crystal-Clear Imaging
- THE PREMIER CHOICE FOR DLP PROJECTION | Portable Smart Projector Renders HD Video and Imaging with Stunning Color, Clarity, and LED-Lumen Brightness | Massive Displays Up to 150″ | Use with the iOS Luma 350 App for Intuitive Wireless Access
- Advanced Android 6.0 and iOS Interface: Download Apps, Browse the Internet, and Access Other Exciting Content Directly on the Projector | Device Specifications Light-Up Touch Controls, Manual Focus, Audio Output, and Remote Control: Connect your Android or iOS Luma App for Even More Options
- Cinema-Quality Video for Movie Magic: Recreate the Visual Excellence of a Theater | Project in Full Ultra HD Resolution with Unbelievable Picture Quality | Built-In Speaker Allows You to Enjoy Audio—No External Equipment Required
- Presenting the top option for on-the-go entertainment. Cinema-quality pictures are at your fingertips with the Kodak Luma 350 Portable Smart Projector. The tiny gadget incorporates every popular media option available today, including inbuilt Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile-to-screen mirroring, USB, and HDMI connections for complete compatibility.
- Users may surf the internet, stream Netflix and Hulu, and access other popular games and entertainment via the system’s mobile control capabilities, all without the need for an external device.
- To improve your experience, visit the Kodak Photo Plus website and upgrade your projector to the most recent firmware. Please keep in mind that copyrighted content from Hulu, Netflix, and other comparable services cannot be mirrored or copied. To watch copyrighted material from these providers, download and use the applications directly through Apollo. Chromecast is not an option. Non-copyrighted content obtained on an external device can be shown via mirroring and screencasting.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL SMART DEVICES | Turn Your Phone Into a Remote | Experience the Ultimate All-Inclusive Multimedia Experience w/ Onboard Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Screen Mirroring, HDMI, and USB for Phone, Laptop, Tablet, Streaming through downloaded apps, Blu-Ray, Consoles, and More Please keep in mind that the remote can only switch off the projector.