kodak luma 350 vs 450: Which of the two Kodak Luma models—the 350 and 450—is the best option for a portable smart projector? The Kodak Luma 350 and Kodak Luma 450 are being compared in an effort to decide which is the superior product.
kodak luma 350 vs 450– Quick Comparison Summary
- In comparison to the Kodak Luma 450, the Kodak Luma 350 is a hugely popular portable smart projector on Amazon.
- While the Kodak Luma 450 weighs just one pound, the Kodak Luma 350 weighs 1.81 pounds.
- The Kodak Luma 350 has a brightness of 150 ANSI lumens, whereas the Kodak Luma 450 has a brightness of 200 ANSI lumens.
Although the Kodak Luma 450 has a 10500 mAh battery, the Kodak Luma 350 has a 7500 mAh battery.
In comparison to the more costly Kodak Luma 450, the cheaper Luma 350 is
Kodak Luma 350 and 450 both have numerous amazing features in common, including HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, wireless, Keystone correction, etc. There are many screen mirroring options, including Airplay, Miracast, 1W*2 speakers, 5- to 150-inch projection sizes, and more.
The Kodak Lumix 350 and 450 cameras have a maximum video playback time of 90 minutes (up to 3 hours in eco mode).
Kodak Luma 350 resolution is 854×480 (16:9), while Kodak Luma 450 resolution is 1920×1080 (16:9, FHD).
While the Kodak Luma 450 Audio Out is a 3.5 mm port (External BT 4.0), the Kodak Luma 350 Audio Out uses a 3.5 mm port.
Kodak Luma 350’s dimensions are 3.1 x 3.1 x 0.87 inches, while Kodak Luma 450’s dimensions are 3.1 x 3.1 x 0.87 inches.
kodak luma 350
kodak luma 450
Up to 90 Minutes
90 Minutes (Up To 3 Hours When Eco Mode)
3.5 mm port, External BT
3.5 mm port, External BT 4.0
1920x1080p (16:9, FHD
150 ANSI lumen
200 ANSI lumen
HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wireless
HDMI, USB, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wireless
3.1 x 3.1 x 0.87 inches
3.1 x 3.1 x 0.87 inches
Is it pre-loaded with Netflix, Prime, and YouTube?
Is it possible to project in Daylight?
Is this projector HDCP capable? Some streaming providers will not allow iPhone mirroring without HDCP.
Can this projector read or play video from a USB flash drive?
What does "30000 hr lifespan" mean? Do you discard it after 3 years and 5 months?
The remote will not couple to the projector. Nothing happens when the light flashes. Is anyone else having this issue? Sugas troubleshoo possible solutions?
I was given the 350 and I was so slow and they can play apps like you tv player. 450 can???
What is the difference in lumens between 350 and 450? Do they all have the same lumens but have a higher resolution?
Amazon.com Description: Kodak Luma 350 vs 450
About this item – KODAK Luma 350 Portable Smart Projector w/ Luma App | Ultra HD Rechargeable Video Projector w/ Onboard Android 6.0, Streaming Apps, Wi-Fi, Mirroring, Remote Control & Crystal-Clear Imaging
- Update your projector to the most recent firmware on the Kodak Photo Plus website for an improved experience. Note: Mirroring or screencasting of copyrighted video from Hulu, Netflix, and comparable services is not allowed. To see content from these providers that is protected by copyright, download and use the apps directly through Apollo. Google Chromecast is not accepted.
- Non-copyrighted content that has been downloaded onto an external device can be viewed using mirroring and screencasting.
- ADVANCED ANDROID 6.0 & iOS INTERFACE | DOWNLOAD APPS | BROWSE THE INTERNET | ACCESS OTHER EXCITING CONTENT DIRECTLY ON THE PROJECTOR Connect your Android device or use the Luma app on iOS for even more options. Simple light-up touch controls, manual focus, audio output, and remote control
- COMPATIBILITY ACROSS ALL SMART DEVICES | USE YOUR PHONE AS A REMOTE | ENJOY THE ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE MULTIMEDIA EXPERIENCE WITH ONBOARD WI-FI, Bluetooth, SCREEN MIRRORING, HDMI & USB FOR YOUR PHONE, LAPTOP, TABLET, STREAMING VIA DOWNLOADED APPS, BLU-RAY, CONSOLES & The projector can only be turned off via the remote.
- Use your phone as a remote to change settings, launch apps, and select content. CINEMA-QUALITY VIDEO FOR MOVIE MAGIC | Recreate the Visual Excellence of a Theater | Project in Full Ultra HD Resolution with Unbelievable Picture Quality | Built-in Speaker Lets You Enjoy Audio—No External Equipment Needed
- THE TOP SELECTION FOR DLP PROJECTION | Portable Smart Projector Uses Revolutionary Digital Light Processing Technology to Produce HD Video & Imaging with Stunning Color, Clarity, and LED-Lumen Brightness | Huge Displays Up to 150″ | Use With the iOS Luma 350 App for Simple Wireless Access
- You can use the Kodak Luma 350 as a portable theater system in its entirety. It is powered by Android and includes Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB, and HDMI interfaces. Without ever touching your phone, download your preferred apps and stream your favorite shows.
About this item – KODAK Luma 450 Portable Full HD Smart Projector | Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI & USB Compatible Mini Home Theater System Up to 150” | 1080p Native Resolution (4K), 200 Lumens | Tripod Included
- Quickly and easily adjust the screen size from 10 inches to 150 inches with the built-in automatic vertical keystone (+/- 40 degrees) and 100% offset. Enjoy instant focus and image optimization from virtually any viewing angle or distance between 0.65 feet and 12.5 feet.
- Kodak’s Luma 450 is a lightweight, portable, full-HD smart projector. Enjoy your favorite shows and movies wherever you go with this smart projector that can be set up in minutes and is perfect for vacations. Included in the box is a Kodak Luma 450 projector, as well as a tabletop tripod and a direct current (DC) adapter.
- Small Form Factor, Quiet Operation, and a Bonus HDMI Port Make This a Versatile Travel and Home Theater Projector Easy-to-use remote; works with or without a mount, tripod, or stand; ideal for family movie night, outdoor gatherings, business presentations, camping trips, and video game tournaments on the big screen.
- Four Ways to Connect or Screencast | Android 9.0 Smart OS Allows You to Stream and Binge Media on Your Favorite Apps [Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, Etc.] Downloaded Directly on the Projector—Just Like a Smart TV!
- You Can Also Project from iPhone, Android, Tablet, Laptop, Gaming Consoles, Streaming Sticks, & More Via USB or, HDMI | Use Screen Mirroring to Project Download
- Set includes (2) 1-Watt Speakers, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, RGB LED Light Source with 30,000-Hour Life Span, HDMI Cable, and Charger; Rechargeable 10500 mAh Battery Supports Up to 3 Hours of Play in Eco Mode; Enough to Watch a Full-Length Movie or Binge Multiple Episodes on a Full Charge
- Adaptable Links This projector’s many inputs and outputs make it compatible with virtually any electronic device you own.
- Bring HD Entertainment Anywhere You Go, Indoors or Outdoors | Full HD Cinematic Performance | Portable Mini LED Projector Displays Images with Impeccable Clarity, Color, and Brightness | 1920 x 1080p Native Resolution (Supports 4K), 200 ANSI Lumens, 3500:1 Contrast, 100% Color Saturation, 16.7 Million Colors, and a 16:9 Aspect Ratio