Levoit Core 300 vs Core 200S: What is the difference between the Levoit Core 300 and the Levoit Core 200S when it comes to the ability of LEVOIT air purifiers to remove 99.97 percent of dust and smoke? This comparative study of the Levoit Core 300 and Core 200S sets out on a mission to determine which of these two food preservation systems is superior.
Levoit Core 300 vs Core 200S – Quick Comparison Summary
- While Levoit Core 200s take care of the nursery, the Levoit Core 300 takes care of the small living room.
- The coverage area for the Levoit Core 200S 5XH band is 17 metres, whereas the coverage area for the Levoit Core 300 5XH band is 20 metres.
- While the Levoit Core 300 is a bit more costly, the Levoit Core 200S is more affordable.
- While the Levoit Core 200 has dimensions of 8.07 by 8.07 by 12.6 inches, the Levoit Core 300 has dimensions of 14.4 inches in depth, 8.7 inches in width, and 24 inches in height.
- Both the Levoit Core 300 and the Levoit Core 200S have some of the same great features, including being as quiet as 24 decibels, having a three-stage filtration system, having a convenient smart control, having vortexair technology, having a particle retention size of 0.3 micron, allowing smart control that can check the filter’s life, and enjoying a two-year warranty.
- While the ideal room size for a Levoit Core 200S apartment is 183 square feet, the ideal coverage area for a Levoit Core 300 floor is 219 square feet.
- The weight of the Levoit Core 300 is 7.48 pounds, whereas the weight of the Levoit Core 200S is 6.6 pounds.
- When compared to the Levoit Core 200S, the Levoit Core 300 is an enormously popular LEVOIT air purifier on Amazon.com.
Levoit Core 300
Levoit Core 200S
8.7 x 8.7 x 14.2 inches
8.07 x 8.07 x 12.6 inches
Coverage (5x / h)
219 ft² / 20 ㎡
183 ft² / 17 ㎡
Coverage (2x / h)
547 ft² / 51 ㎡
458 ft² / 43 ㎡
Where Else Do I Put
QUIET OPERATION – 24dB
My three rooms are 500 square feet in size with vaulted ceilings, 350 square feet in size, and 190 square feet in size with regular ceilings. What do you recommend?
What stores have replacement filters?
How frequently should filters be changed?
Is this the P300 essentially with a new filter? Is there any difference in the actual unit other than color and logo?
What makes this different from the Core 300, other from the 300's lack of smartphone control?
When compared to the pre-filter on the P300 model, can the pre-filter on this model be cleaned every 2-4 weeks?
Amazon.com Description: Levoit Core 300 vs Core 200S
About this item – LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Allergies Pets Hair in Bedroom, H13 True HEPA Filter, 24db Filtration System Cleaner Odor Eliminators, Ozone Free, Remove 99.97% Dust Smoke Mold Pollen, Core 300, White
- Levoit air purifiers do not use UV-C light to clean the air, which has been proven by study to cause dangerous ozone and secondary pollutants.
- Strong Performance: With the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier, breathe clean air in a matter of minutes.
- The Core 300 uses VortexAir Technology and a 360° air inlet to clean areas up to 547 square feet in 30 minutes and 219 square feet in 12 minutes (CADR: 141 CFM/240 m3/h).
- Only items weighing more than 6 pounds may have such strong motors, which improve air cleaning performance.
- Find relief from airborne allergen-induced sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms. With the help of the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter, the H13 True HEPA Filter is able to catch 99.97% of airborne particles that are 0.3 microns in size, including dust, smoke, pollen, and odor.
- LEVOIT FILTERS: To locate the Core 300 replacement filter from Levoit, look for B07RSZSYNC or Core 300-RF. Off-brand filters are unreliable and may harm the air purifier, whereas Levoit filters offer the finest fit and filtration.
About this item – LEVOIT Air Purifiers for Home Large Room, Smart WiFi Alexa Control, H13 True HEPA Filter for Allergies, Pets, Smoke, Dust, Pollen, Ozone Free, 24dB Quiet Cleaner for Bedroom, Core 200S, White
- OZONE FREE: Our best-selling air purifier series returns with a brand-new smart model. Levoit air purifiers do not use UV-C light, which is particularly dangerous to asthmatics and pets.
- The Core 200S’s small frame and 360° design enable it to cleanse the air wherever you set it, refreshing the air five times every hour in areas as large as 183 ft2 (17 m2).
- Only strong motors placed on goods weighing more than 6 pounds can provide excellent air cleaning performance.
- IMPROVED FILTRATION: Whereas the ultra-fine Nylon Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter capture large particles and absorb odors and fumes, the H13 True HEPA Filter captures 99.97 percent of airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns, removing dust, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and other contaminants from your environment.
- GENUINE LEVOIT REPLACEMENT FILTERS: For the best performance and the longest lifespan, use genuine Levoit replacement filters. Use the in-app tool to track the life of your filters. When it’s time to replace your filter, look for “Core 200S-RF.”