Linksys EA9300 Vs EA9500: Both the Linksys EA9300 and the EA9500 are great options for anyone looking for a WiFi 5 router, but which model is superior? In this article, we will compare Linksys EA9300 and EA9500 to discover which of these two products is the superior option.
Linksys EA9300 Vs EA9500 – Quick Comparison Summary
- While the Linksys EA9300 only has six antennas, the Linksys EA9500 includes eight adjustable antennas.
- The Beamforming Technology, Tri-Band Technology, MU-MIMO, Seamless Roaming Compatibility, and the Capability to Work with the Linkys App are all features that are shared across the Linksys EA9300 and EA9500.
- The Linksys EA9500 has a lower price.
- While the Linksys EA9500 can achieve speeds of up to 5.4 Gbps, the Linksys EA9300 can achieve speeds of up to 4.0 Gbps.
- While the Linksys EA9500 has eight Ethernet ports, the Linksys EA9300 only has four total ports.
- The most recent version is the Linksys EA9300, which was released in 2017, while the Linksys EA9500 was introduced in 2016.
- When compared to the Linksys EA9300, the Linksys EA9500 is a significantly more popular WiFi 5 router on the internet.
- The Linksys EA9300 has a coverage area of 3,500 square feet, but the Linksys EA9500 only covers 3,000 square feet.
750 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 1625 Mbps (5 GHz) + 1625 Mbps (5 GHz)
1000 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + 2166 Mbps (5 GHz) + 2166 Mbps (5 GHz)
Number of Adjustable Antennas
Number of Gigabit Ethernet Ports
2 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 3.0 ; 1 x USB 2.0
Central Processing Unit
1.8 GHz (Quad-Core)
1.4 GHz (Dual-Core)
WiFi speeds up
11.58 x 9.01 x 2.26 inches
14.29 x 5.39 x 11.73 inches
3,500 Sq. ft
3,000 Sq. ft
Is it possible to set up this router without a Linksys cloud account? I wouldn't give anyone access to my network.
Is there a Bridge Mode?
Does this router support VPN connections?
How can I connect a USB hard drive to a network?
Ea9500 How big is the range and can it cover 20,000 square feet?
Is it possible to join several of these to form a single wifi network?
When someone ask about "this router," which router are they referring to? This product listing appears to be shared by four separate routers?
Is this router compatible with Mac computers?
Amazon.com Description: Linksys EA9300 Vs EA9500
About this item – Linksys WiFi 5 Router, Tri-Band, 3,500 Sq. ft Coverage, 25+ Devices, Speeds up to (AC4000) 4.0Gbps – EA9300
- Amazon Alexa is compatible.
At the same time, at the same speed, the Intelligent Tri Band router with Net Gen. 1.8GHz Quad Core CPU and 3 offload processors improves network efficiency and gives ultra fast Wi-Fi rates to all your home and home office devices at the same time.
- Smart Connect picks the most appropriate radio band for your wireless device.
Auto-update firmware Keep your router up to date with the most recent features and security precautions.
- For both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Advanced Beamforming with 9 high-power amplifiers extends and maximizes performance and coverage. System Minimum Requirements Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari (for Mac and iPad), Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer 8 and later improve WiFi range throughout a large home.6 active high-gain antennas for wired rates.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet connections for printers, game consoles, and Smart TVs for wired rates. 10 times faster than normal Ethernet.
About this item – Linksys WiFi 5 Router, Tri-Band, 3,000 Sq. ft Coverage, 25+ Devices, Speeds up to (AC5400) 5.4Gbps – EA9500
- Wi-Fi coverage of up to 3,000 square feet for up to 25 wireless devices.
- The Max-Stream AC5400 WiFi Router is a dual-purpose home office and entertainment WiFi router that provides WiFi to multiple users on various devices at the same time and at the same speed.
- This Next-Gen AC Router uses Beamforming and MU-MIMO technology to treat your devices as if they each had their own dedicated router. Even if the rest of the family is watching 4K or HD movies in the living room, you’ll be able to work in your home office with no lag and quick file transfers.
- MU-MIMO (Multi User Several Input Multiple Output) distributes high-speed Wi-Fi to multiple devices at the same time.
Tri-band Wi-Fi with speeds of up to 5.3 Gbps (5 GHz/1000 Mbps) + (5 GHz/2166 Mbps) + (2.4 GHz/2166 Mbps).
- It works with your existing modem and is easy to set up using the Linksys app.
Enjoy high-quality 4K HD streaming, gaming, and other activities without buffering.
- All of your devices will benefit from the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds thanks to the tri-band router.