Logitech G430 Vs HyperX Cloud 2: When it comes to gaming headsets, the Logitech G430 and HyperX Cloud 2 are both excellent choices, but which one is the best? This Logitech G430 vs HyperX Cloud 2 comparison review is aimed at finding out which is better.
Logitech G430 Vs HyperX Cloud 2 – Quick Comparison Summary
In comparison to the Logitech G430, the HyperX Cloud 2 is a very popular gaming headset on Amazon.com.
Both the Logitech G430 and the HyperX Cloud 2 are compatible with computers.
HyperX Cloud 2 is less expensive.
Compared to HyperX Cloud 2, the Logitech G430’s dimensions are 3.22 x 7.17 x 6.77 inches, whereas the Logitech G430’s dimensions are 6.69 x 4.72 x 2.76 inches.
The Logitech G430 weighs 299 grams, but the HyperX Cloud 2 weighs 275 grams.
The HyperX Cloud 2 has a noise-canceling microphone that is detachable, whereas the Logitech G430 only has a folding, noise-canceling microphone.
Both the Logitech G430 and the HyperX Cloud 2 are wired headsets with 7.1 surround sound and a 3.55 mm connection.
HyperX Cloud 2
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
What’s in the box
HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset
Stereo / Surround Sound
3.22 x 7.17 x 6.77 inches
6.69 x 4.72 x 2.76 inches
Date First Available
July 22, 2013
January 23, 2015
Compatible With PC
Does it work on a computer?
Is it possible to use this with an Xbox?
Do they have a fantastic sound?
Is this anything that would work on a Mac?
Is the cord 3.5 mm?
Is it possible to obtain 7.1 surround sound from a PS4 through USB?
Do the "Cloud II's" come with the same accessories as the "originals" Clouds?
Is sidetone supported by the USB headset adapter? To put it another way, can you hear your own speech via the mic and headphone speakers?
A 3,5mm connector is not available on my PC. Is it possible to attach this to a PC just by USB, or do you also need a 3.5mm audio jack?
Amazon.com Description: Logitech G430 Vs HyperX Cloud 2
About this item – G430 Gaming Headset – Black
- Controls for sound on the TV: The volume dial and mute button are easy to reach for quick changes to the sound.
- On-Cable Controls: Change the volume or silence the device in a matter of seconds. The audio controls are situated on the 2.3-meter wire, making them easily accessible.
- A noise-canceling boom mic that folds up and out of the way: reduces background noise for clear speech pickup and spins up and out of the way.
- In order to be easy to use, these headphones were made with a lightweight design and soft ear cups that can move 90 degrees.
- Dolby 7.1 surround sound with DTS headphones: X: Immerse yourself in a 360-degree soundscape that allows you to hear what you can’t see.
- Rotating ear cups: The ear cup pivots and rotates 90 degrees to lie flat for a custom fit. They’re simpler to travel with and more comfortable to wear around the neck thanks to their lay-flat construction.
- Stay focused on the game, not your headset, with this lightweight design. The G430 ear cups are smaller and lighter without sacrificing audio quality. It’s possible that you’ll forget you’re wearing them.
- Even after hours of use, the G430 earpads are covered in sports-performance cloth for soft-touch confidence. Remove the cloth cover to wash the headset and maintain it in good repair.
- Surround Sound Audio: Hear the game as it was meant to be heard.
- Both Dolby and DTS Headphone:X surround sound options are now available on the G430. As before, listen to the audio with realistic awareness.
About this item – HyperX Cloud II – Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, Memory Foam Ear Pads, Durable Aluminum Frame, Detachable Microphone, Works with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One – Red
- The HyperX Cloud II has a newly built USB sound card audio control box that enhances audio and speech for a superior Hi-Fi gaming experience, allowing you to hear what you’ve been missing. Open up a world of details that most players may never experience-the rustling of a camper’s foot, the scuttle in a far vent. This next-generation headset creates realistic 7.1 surround sound with depth and distance to improve your gaming, movie, or music experience. USB surround sound cards are only supported by PCs, Macs, and PS4s.
- With a Microsoft headset adaptor, this headset can function with the Xbox One.
- On PC and Mac, 7.1 virtual surround sound is supported. On PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices, stereo is available.
- Immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven simulated 7.1 surround sound that places sounds exactly where you want them.
- Exceptional audio quality: High-quality audio is provided by large 53-millimetre drivers. Improve your hearing for in-game information and get an edge over your opponents.
- The sturdy, long-lasting aluminum frame is built to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Noise cancellation using passive means: The closed ear cup design keeps you focused on the game by blocking out outside distractions.
- Designed for ease of use, memory foam ear cushions and a cushioned leatherette headband provide exceptional comfort while gaming.
- It’s a detachable, noise-cancelling microphone, approved for TeamSpeak and Discord, so you can communicate with your pals while your callouts are heard clearly.