Logitech G602 vs G900: What makes the Logitech G602 and Logitech G900 Wireless Gaming Mouses different from one another? The goal of this comparison review between the Logitech G602 and G900 is to determine which is the best wireless gaming mouse.
Logitech G602 vs G900 – Quick Comparison Summary
The weight differences between the Logitech G602 and G900 are 0.5 and 0.2 pounds, respectively.
Compared to the Logitech G900, the Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse is extremely popular on Amazon.
The ambidextrous Logitech G900 Mouse allows you to match the 16.8 million color options in the RGB lights to your personal style.
While the Logitech G900’s battery life is only 30 hours on a single charge, the Logitech G602’s battery life is up to 250 hours.
The dimensions of the Logitech G602 are 5.47 x 3.27 x 1.73 inches, while the dimensions of the G900 are 5.12 x 2.64 x 1.57 inches.
The Logitech G602 has a range of DPI from 250 to 2,500, whereas the Logitech G900 has a range of DPI from 200 to 12,000.
The Logitech G900 has 13 programmable buttons, compared to the G602’s 11 programmable buttons.
In contrast to the pricey Logitech G602, the Logitech G900 is less expensive.
While the Logitech G602 is exclusively wireless, the Logitech G900 is a wired and wireless gaming mouse.
Battery life upto
Number of USB 3.0 Ports
11 Programmable Buttons
13 Programmable Buttons
5.47 x 3.27 x 1.73 inches
5.12 x 2.64 x 1.57 inches
Date First Available
August 27, 2013
March 24, 2016
When you rotate the scroll wheel, does it have an indented clicky sensation to it?
Do Logitech keyboards operate with the USB receiver? For example, I'm considering the LT K750 and want to know if any receiver will work with both devices.
Is there a place in the battery compartment, like with other Logitech gaming mouse, to keep the USB nano-receiver when on the go?
Can the right and left thumb buttons be pressed at the same time? Is this how they get to the 11 programmable button count?
Is it preferable to charge the mouse through computer or through an outlet?
Can somebody do a comparison between this mouse and the g502 proteus spectrum? One of my all-time favorites is the G502, and I'd want to try the G900 as well.
Amazon.com Description: Logitech G602 vs G900
About this item – Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse – 11 Programmable Buttons, Upto 2500 DPI
- I experimented with several Logitech software versions. I read that some users were reinstalling Windows simply to get the mouse to work, spending hours looking for registry issues, and so on.
- Delta Zero sensor technology is a low-power, high-accuracy sensor. Try tracking on a different surface. lag-free gaming-grade wireless, performance, and endurance modes let you get the most out of your battery.
- You DO NOT, however, have to use two AA batteries; you may use only one. When playing FPS, a single AA is preferable since it reduces the weight from 130 to 107 grams, which is much better for quick action.
- Up to 250 hours of battery life (best with Polaroid AA batteries) long-lasting buttons with a 20-million-click rating and 11 programmable buttons.
- Mouse Size: 5.5 L x 3.3 W x 1.7 H in.In Delta Zero sensor technology, the receiver measures 0.7 L x 0.5 W x 0.2 H. Wireless connection at 2.4 GHz with a 250-2,500 DPI sensitivity range Reporting time of 2ms11 controllers with independent programmability Comfortable battery life of 250 hours and intuitive design.
About this item – Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum Professional Grade Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse, Ambidextrous Mouse
- Set the DPI range from 200 to 12,000 with no smoothing or filtering for control and responsiveness that stays the same at any speed.
- The physical button arrangement may be customized, and the design is ambidextrous, so it can be used with either hand and any mouse grip type.
- Lag time may be the difference between winning and losing in high-pressure situations.
- Wireless rechargeable mouse with a battery life of up to 30 hours on a single charge and innovative power-saving featuresFor the longest-lasting wireless gaming mouse under 110 grams, Clock Tuning Technology is used.
- Windows 10 and later, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 are all supported.
- Elite gamers agree that the PMW3366 Optical Gaming Sensor is the best gaming mouse sensor because it is so good at tracking.
- The Pivot Button design offers consistently quick, accurate, and dependable click performance with a crisp, clean click feel by modifying up to 16.8 million colors, brightness, breathing light patterns, and more with free Logitech Gaming Software.
Professional eSports gamers trust the Logitech G gaming mouse for its ultra-fast, lag-free wired or wireless connection.