Logitech M590 vs M330: In terms of wireless mouse, you can’t go wrong with either the Logitech M590 or the Logitech M330; the question is, which one is superior? In this article, we will compare the Logitech M590 with the Logitech M330 in an effort to decide which of these two products is superior.
Logitech M590 vs M330 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Logitech M330 is one of the most popular silent wireless mice on the market, whereas the Logitech M590 is a mouse with less name recognition.
The Logitech M590 comes at a high price, whilst the Logitech M330 is more affordable.
The Logitech M590 and the Logitech M330 both have a battery life of 24 months and an optical tracking resolution of 1000 DPI.
The Logitech M590 features seven buttons, while the Logitech M330 only has three.
The weight of the Logitech M590 is 99 grams, while the weight of the Logitech M330 is 90 grams.
In 2016, the Logitech M330 came out on the market. Two years later, in 2018, the Logitech M590 came out.
The dimensions of the Logitech M590 are 4.06 inches by 2.52 inches by 1.57 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Logitech M330 are 1.51 inches by 2.67 inches by 4.15 inches.
Ruby is one of the Logitech M590’s color options, and Black is one of the Logitech M330’s color options.
24 Month Life Battery
24 Month Life Battery
Wireless, Bluetooth, USB, Radio Frequency
Item Dimensions LxWxH
4.06 x 2.52 x 1.57 inches
1.51 x 2.67 x 4.15 inches
Date First Available
February 16, 2018
December 9, 2016
English, French, Dutch
Dutch, English, French
Is this mouse deafeningly quiet?
When it works, which needs a lot of patience?
Logitech appears to create only decent, functional products?
Can it be used by left-handed people?
Is this the same as a standard M330?
Will treat you and make you happy?
My favorite mouse of all time?
Amazon.com Description: Logitech M590 vs M330
About this item – Logitech M590 Mouse – Optical – Wireless – 7 Button(s) – Ruby – Bluetooth/Radio Frequency
- This mouse allows you to simultaneously operate on two separate computers. It makes use of Flow software.
- This mouse works excellent once the dongle is hooked up and the Logitech Options program is installed on both machines.
- Furthermore, this mouse caused my old mouse to hang, pause, freeze, and otherwise behave abnormally. Every time I sat down and started working, I had to go through this annoyance.
- It feels like a real mouse, not a poor imitation. (And in the previous several years, I’ve tried around 3 or 4 inexpensive BT mice, all of which were either unreliable, uncomfortable, or chewed up batteries, or all of these.)
- This is nearly impossible to execute without a mouse on a desktop. To get this mouse paired and operating again, I had to leave my previous mouse linked. I had to link my PC with Bluetooth every time I launched it.
About this item – Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse, 2.4 GHz with USB Nano Receiver, 1000 DPI Optical Tracking, 3 Buttons
- Quieter Click: Get the same click experience as a traditional computer mouse but with 90% less noise. The UK Noise Abatement Society has awarded this product the Quiet Mark.
- Connect and Play: Simply connect the USB receiver to your computer running Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, or Linux and forget about it. You can also use several USB ports to add more suitable wireless devices.
- A two-year guarantee is included with this PC mouse. Increase your productivity with the Logitech M590 Silent Wireless Mouse.
Comfortable Design: The M330 Silent Plus Logitech mouse is designed with curved grips made of soft rubber to provide optimal comfort for right-handed users.
- This wireless mouse has a 24-month battery life* and automatically switches to sleep mode when not in use.
- That means you can concentrate on your job instead of constantly changing the batteries in your PC mouse. (Battery life varies depending on usage and computing circumstances.)