Logitech Z207 vs Z200: It’s hard to choose between the Logitech Z207 and Logitech Z200 when it comes to computer speakers. Though both are excellent decisions, which is the best? This study of the Logitech Z207 vs. Z200 comparison products is meant to assist you in determining which model is the better option for you.
Logitech Z207 vs Z200 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The popularity of the Logitech Z200 PC Speaker on Amazon is high compared to the Logitech Z207.
- Comparing the Logitech Z207 to the Z200, the Z207 is a bit more costly.
- While the Logitech Z200 only has a wired connection, the Logitech Z207 has both a wireless and wired device connection.
- Only one 3.5mm device input is available in the Logitech Z207, compared to two on the Z200.
- While the Logitech Z200 has no Bluetooth connections, the Logitech Z207 features two Bluetooth device connections.
- While Logitech Z200 audio controls are volume and bass controls, Logitech Z207 audio controls are on-speaker volume controls.
- Rich sound quality, 5W RMS/10W peak, a headphone jack, and many more fantastic features are shared by the Logitech Z207 and Z200.
- While the Logitech Z200 weighs just 2.19 pounds, the Logitech Z207 weighs 2.88 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Logitech Z207 are 4.88 x 3.54 x 9.49 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Z200 are 4.8 x 3.5 x 9.4 inches.
- While the previous Logitech Z200 was released in 2013, the newer Logitech Z207 was introduced in 2017.
5W RMS/10W peak
5W RMS/10W peak
3.5mm device inputs
Bluetooth device connections
On-speaker audio controls
Volume + bass controls
Date First Available
September 1, 2017
October 14, 2013
Item Dimensions LxWxH
4.88 x 3.54 x 9.49 inches
4.8 x 3.5 x 9.4 inches
Can I set up the speakers in two locations? In my opinion, they should be on opposing sides of my class.
How far away from one another may the speakers be placed?
Do these require an outlet, or are they powered via USB?
Is this wireless-compatible? just plugged in, or both?
These speakers' power source is unknown.
Do these speakers not require a direct line to the computer, as I believe? I do not wish to connect them to my computer because of my restricted space.
Just how large are these speakers?
Is there a wire that can be plugged into a wall jack?
How much distance is there between the two speakers' cables?
Do they work for senior people who don't want to turn on their televisions? How about elderly people who have bad hearing?
If so, is there a selection switch that allows both inputs to be played simultaneously? Or must both be disconnected simultaneously while using one?
Amazon.com Description: Logitech Z207 vs Z200
About this item – Logitech Z207 2.0 Multi Device Stereo Speaker (Black), 9.5″ x 3.5″ x 4.9&Quot;
- a flexible arrangement that includes speakers that may be quickly connected to PCs and other devices via Bluetooth wireless technology or 3.5mm cables.
- You can smoothly switch between audio devices thanks to Logitech’s Easy-Switch technology. Simply by pushing play on one device while stopping the audio on the other.
- Each speaker includes one passive radiator that extends the bass and one active or powered driver that produces full-range audio.
- Headphones with an on-speaker jack Additionally, there are handy settings for power and volume changes, Bluetooth version 4.2 connectivity, and more.
- functions with Bluetooth-enabled devices as well as any 3.5mm input device, such as a computer, television, smartphone, tablet, or music player.
- Stunning audio at your desk Sound quality at your workplace has never been simpler. Add one wired device and two Bluetooth wireless devices to the network. Utilizing Logitech Easy-Switch technology, you can then play, pause, and switch between them.
- Play. Alternate. Play along. With Easy-Switch, you can switch between up to two Bluetooth devices that you have paired. Simply put one device on hold, switch to another, and then resume playback—or attach one device through the 3.5 mm input.
About this item – Logitech Z200 PC Speakers, Stereo Sound, 10 Watts Peak Power, 2 x 3.5mm Inputs, Headphone Jack, Adjustable Bass, Volume Controls, PC/TV/Smartphone/Tablet – Black
- Controls are simple: On the right speaker, you can easily access the power, volume, bass, headphone jack, and auxiliary jack.
- Connection 3.5 millimeters: Connect to any 3.5 millimeter input device, such as your television, computer, smartphone, tablet, or music player.
Bass may be adjusted. Make your listening experience unique. Adjust the bass level with the tone control dial on the right speaker to add depth to your sounds.
- Rich Stereo Sound with Bass Adjustment With room-filling sound and customizable bass, you can enhance your music and movie-watching experiences. Everything on the right speaker is accessible via simple controls.
- Bass may be adjusted as follows: Personalize your listening experience. Adjust the bass level using the tone control slider to add another dimension to your sound.
- Use with a variety of devices: Connect two devices at the same time, such as a smartphone and a tablet or laptop, using a 3.5-millimeter audio input and an auxiliary line.
- On-speaker volume, power, and bass controls are at your fingertips for quick and easy audio changes.
- Stereophonic sound Each speaker includes one active or powered driver that gives full-range audio and one passive radiator that provides bass extension, producing room-filling sound with 10 watts peak and 5 watts RMS power.
- Headphone jack: Listen to music, movies, and games privately.
Stereo sound that is rich: Each speaker has two 2.5″ drivers that provide 10 watts of peak power for crisp stereo sound with extra-deep bass.
Headphone jack: Use the headphone port on the front of the right speaker to listen to music discreetly.