Logitech Z323 vs Z313: Both the Logitech Z323 and the Logitech Z313 are fantastic options for a multimedia speaker system that also includes a subwoofer if you are in the market for one. But which of the two options is superior to the other? In this comparative review of the Logitech Z323 and the Z313, we will examine the two products side by side to see which of the two is the superior choice.
Logitech Z323 vs Z313 – Quick Comparison Summary
- In comparison to the Logitech Z323, the Logitech Z313 is a far more popular multimedia speaker system that includes a subwoofer.
- The price of the Logitech Z313 is more affordable than that of the Logitech Z323.
- The Logitech Z323 controls the sound of the subwoofers, while the Logitech Z313 controls the sound of the control box.
- The highest power of the Logitech Z323 is 60 watts, while the peak power of the Logitech Z313 is just 50 watts.
- The power output of the Logitech Z323 subwoofer is 18 watts, whereas that of the Logitech Z313 subwoofer is 15 watts.
- While the Logitech Z313 has an RMS of 25 watts, the Logitech Z323 has a total RMS of 30 watts.
- Both the Logitech Z323 and the Logitech Z313 have a number of outstanding features in common, including a 3.5mm input for connectivity, a headphone port, a limited guarantee for one year, and many more.
- The weight of the Logitech Z323 is 7.5 pounds, while the weight of the Logitech Z313 is only around 6 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Logitech Z323 are 9.37 by 9.87 by 9.75 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Logitech Z313 are 13 by 6.25 by 1 inch.
Volume Control on the Rght Speaker
RCA and auxiliary
55Hz to 20 kHz
48 Hz to 20kHz
Subwoofer 18W, satellite speakers 6W each
Subwoofer 15W, satellite speakers 5W each
5.67 x 4.2 x 8.5 inches
20 x 13 x 12.5 inches
Does this system include all of the cords required to connect to a computer?
How far do the cables extend?
if so, does it have a volume control?
My television is a "Insignia," which I bought from Best Buy five years ago. Will the Z323 connect to my existing TV and improve the sound?
Can I plug this speaker into two different items because it seems to have two 3.5 mm inputs? I want to simultaneously connect it to my PC and TV.
What are the dimensions (height, width, and length) of the subwoofer?
What is the length of the control pod cord for this? I have a computer desk, and the subwoofer will be placed on the floor. Is it longer than 6 feet?
Does the volume pod's headphone jack amplify headphones?
Does anyone know how this is connected to your computer? How is it powered, how is it attached to the computer, and how are the speakers connected?
How many watts do each satellite and subwoofer have? I mean per channel, not per system.
Does the Z313 function nicely with the "Acer Chrome" laptop?
Amazon.com Description: Logitech Z323 vs Z313
About this item -Logitech Speaker System Z323 with Subwoofer Z323 vs Z313
- a subwoofer that fires downward and is ported The 10.2 cm down-firing subwoofer gives your music, movies, and games a more realistic and immersive experience.
- integrated port for headphones, allowing listening in peace and quiet. 18 watts for the subwoofer. 30 W RMS is the total number of watts.
- A power output of 30 watts RMS creates a sound that is robust and full-range.
- A subwoofer that fires downward and is ported produces bass that is both deep and rich. Satellites have dimensions of 8.3 inches in height, 3.4 inches in width, and 4.5 inches in depth.
- Logitech’s immersive 360-degree sound provides audio that is both crystal clear and completely fills the space.
- RCA and 3.5 millimeter inputs allow for simple connections to electronic devices like iPods, DVD players, and gaming consoles.
- sound that fills the space in all directions and has a powerful bottom Because of its dual-driver speaker design, this 2.1 speaker system with a peak power of 60 watts delivers high-quality sound to every corner of the room.
- Bringing your videos, games, and music to life may be as simple as adding robust bass. You may connect as many as two devices that are compatible, access the power and volume controls on the right speaker, and adjust the bass using the knob located on the rear of the subwoofer.
It is simple to connect your Logitech SqueezeboxTM network music player, gaming console, DVD player, or iPod thanks to the inclusion of two auxiliary inputs, RCA jacks, and an additional input.
About this item – Logitech Z313 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer, Full Range Audio, 50 Watts Peak Power, Strong Bass, 3.5mm Inputs, PC/PS4/Xbox/TV/Smartphone/Tablet/Music Player – Black
- Deep Resonance Full-range sound that is optimized for balanced acoustics is delivered by a power output of 50 watts peak and 25 watts RMS. The small subwoofer, which delivers enhanced bass, is quite portable. Take pleasure in a full-bodied audio experience right out of the box.
- Because of how simple its setup is, all you need to do to get started is connect the speakers to the subwoofer and then plug the subwoofer into your computer. That sums it up nicely.
- Any device having a headphone jack (3.5 millimeter) input is required as a minimum system requirement. 15 watts for the subwoofer.
- A large, well-balanced sound can be produced (25 watts), which can fill the space.
- Portable control pod with a port for headphones, allowing for simple adjustment of the volume and listening settings. It’s nice to have your music playing softly in the background every once in a while. On other occasions, you feel like turning things up to eleven.
- In either case, the control pod positions the complete volume control right where your fingers can reach it. The power can be turned on and off with the push of a button as well. If you wish to listen in private, you can simply insert your headphones into the jack that is included inside the device, and you will be all set.
- simple initial steps The 3.5mm input allows you to connect any device. Easy configuration; never any compromise in sound quality.
- The control pod makes it simple to operate the volume and the controls for the headphones. Tabletop is the type of mounting. The maximum output power of the speakers is 25 watts. Not waterproof in any way.
- When you want to get a deeper feel for the beat, the small subwoofer, which can fit into narrow areas, will give you deeper bass.
- 2.1 Speaker System from Logitech Model Z313 Sound that is full and rich for an immersive audio experience This 2.1 speaker system features well-balanced acoustics as well as improved bass from a subwoofer that is surprisingly small. You may use the 3.5mm input to connect any device, and the connected control pod gives you quick access to power and volume controls.