Logitech Z533 vs Z623: Which of the Logitech Z533 and Z623 home speaker systems is the best? Both are fantastic options. We are attempting to decide which product is superior while comparing the Logitech Z533 and the Logitech Z623.
Logitech Z533 vs Z623 – Quick Comparison Summary
- Amazon customers have shown an incredible amount of interest in the Logitech Z623 400-watt home speaker system. Compare and contrast the Logitech Z533.
- Control your audio via the “control pod” using the Logitech Z533, whereas the Logitech Z623 places audio control options on the on-speakers.
- The power output of the Logitech Z533 subwoofer is 30 watts, whereas that of the Logitech Z623 subwoofer is 130 watts.
- While the Logitech Z533 does not have this feature, the THX-certified 2.1 speaker system that comes with the Logitech Z623 transforms the sound of your music into an immersive studio-quality experience.
- While the Logitech Z533 has a peak power of just 120 watts, the Logitech Z623 has an amazing peak power of 400 watts.
- The weight of the Logitech Z533 is 12.3 pounds, while the weight of the Logitech Z623 is 18.04 pounds.
- When compared to the more costly Logitech Z623, the Logitech Z533 is a better value due to the fact that it has fewer functions.
- Both the Logitech Z533 and the Logitech Z623 have some of the same incredible features, like a wired connection, a subwoofer, three wired inputs, a headphone socket, RCA inputs, and a lot of other great features.
- The dimensions of the Logitech Z533 are 10.1 by 7.7 by 10.5 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Logitech Z623 are 17.31 by 11.87 by 12.25 inches.
- The Logitech Z533 satellite speaker system has a power output of 2 x 15 watts, whereas the Logitech Z623 satellite speaker system outputs 2 x 35 watts.
Satellite Speakers Power
2 x 15W
2 x 35W
What’s in the box
Right satellite, Left satellite, Subwoofer, 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable, User documentation
Speakers; 3.5 mm audio input cable; Speaker connector cables; User documentation
Item Dimensions LxWxH
10.1 x 7.7 x 10.5 inches
17.31 x 11.87 x 12.25 inches
how long is the sub woofer cord
What is the length of the cords connecting the speakers? Logitech has a poor habit of using 6-foot cords.
Can I connect more Bose speakers to this system?
The speakers are for my television set. Is it possible to regulate the volume with a remote?
How far apart may the control pod be from the subwoofer?
How long do these speakers live on average?
How does one extend the cable of the control speaker with the 15 pin vga cable? a regular vga cable extension didn't work.
When I switch on the speakers, there is a loud, high-pitched buzz.
What are the dimensions of the speaker and subdimensions?
6 foot cables to satellites is too short for my cabinets. Is there a way to replace or lengthen them
Amazon.com Description: Logitech Z533 vs Z623
About this item – Logitech Z533 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer, Powerful Sound, Booming Bass, 3.5mm Audio and RCA Inputs, PC/PS/Xbox/TV/Smartphone/Tablet/,Black
- A strong sound that moves you. The Logitech Z533 multimedia speaker system delivers strong acoustics with deep lows and crisp highs for robust, room-filling music. The front-facing subwoofer with 2.25″ (5.7 cm) full-range speakers will take your music, movies, and games to the next level with deep, powerful bass.
- The connected control pod provides easy access to important speaker controls such as power, volume, and bass, as well as a headphone line and an additional 3.5 mm input. Multiple connectivity inputs, including 3.5 mm and RCA, allow you to connect and listen to practically any audio-output device, such as a computer, tablet, smartphone, or even a television. *RMS power of 60W.
- You can rely on our experience. Logitech has been producing high-quality audio equipment that brings your music to life for over 30 years. Each system is built and tested in our cutting-edge research and development facilities and is held to the highest acoustic standards to provide you with the best listening experience possible.
- A strong sound. 120 watts (60 watts RMS power) of strong yet balanced acoustics are delivered by 2.25″ (5.7 cm) full-range speakers built with sound directivity to cover a room entirely.
- You can feel the bass. A front-facing subwoofer provides deep, powerful bass that immerses you in your music, movies, or games.
- 120 watts of surround sound The power of 120 watts peak and 60 watts RMS provides strong but balanced sounds. Full-range drivers are intended to distribute sound over the whole room. Enjoy a strong audio experience that fills the entire space.
- Play as much as you like. With 3.5 mm and RCA inputs, this speaker can connect to practically any audio source, including a computer, tablet, smartphone, gaming console, or television. Simply plug in and begin listening.
- Control is right at your fingertips. Put the wired control pod anywhere you wish to have access to power, volume, and bass controls, as well as an extra 3.5 mm port and a headphone connection.
- 533 Sound System Sound that fills the room and has a strong bass. This 120-watt peak/60-watt RMS system produces strong audio with dramatic bass. Connect three devices with 3.5mm and RCA inputs. All controls are accessible from a single integrated control pod.
About this item – Logitech Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System, 2.1 Speaker System – Black
- compatible with TVs, computers, smartphones, tablets, music players, DVD players, Blu-ray players, Playstation, Xbox, and Wii. System prerequisites: Works with any device that has a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack or an RCA input.
- Captivating THX sound from the Logitech Z623 Speaker System Bring your favorite shows, movies, games, and music to life in real THX sound. With simple cable connections to your TV, PC, gaming console, and other devices, this powerful 2.1 speaker system with subwoofer offers large, bold, booming sounds.
- This 2.1 speaker system produces amplified audio with 400 watts peak and 200 watts RMS power. Subwoofer: 130 W. Sizes (H, W, x D) Subwoofer dimensions: 11.2 x 12.0 x 10.5 inches. Right Satellite Dimensions: 7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 in. Satellite is 7.7 x 4.6 x 5.0 inches on the left.
- Yes, it is compatible with that. Hear sounds from your gadgets like you’ve never heard them before. With several inputs, you can connect the speaker system to your favorite devices, such as your television and computer, as well as your music player and gaming console.
- THX audio Developed to provide the most authentic experience right out of the box. These THX speakers are precisely calibrated to transmit the artist’s vision directly into your living room.
- Two satellite speakers and a strong subwoofer provide sound that can fill even large entertainment spaces. Please read the user guide before using this product.
- Your music, movies, and games will come to life in immersive studio-quality audio thanks to the THX-certified 2.1 speaker system. Satellites: two 35-watt satellites Tabletop mounting type The maximum output power of the speakers is 400 watts. Waterproof: No RCA or 3.5 millimeter connections make it simple to connect up to three audio devices, like your computer, iPod, gaming console, DVD player, and more.