Maglite XL50 vs XL200: When it’s time to light up the darkness, Maglite’s got your back with the XL50 and XL200 flashlights. In this blog, we’ll compare these illuminating choices to help you find the perfect one for your needs.
Maglite XL50 vs XL200 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The Maglite XL50 is a much more popular flashlight than the Maglite XL200 on Amazon.
- The Maglite XL50 costs less than the Maglite XL200.
- The Maglite XL50 is 200 lumens bright, while the Maglite XL200 is 230 lumens bright.
- The high runtime of the Maglite XL50 is 6 hours and 45 minutes, but the high runtime of the Maglite XL200 is only 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- The low runtime of the Maglite XL50 is only 25 hours, but the low runtime of the Maglite XL200 is 156 hours.
- The Maglite XL50 has three settings: beam, flood, and strobe. The Maglite XL200 has five settings: high power, strobe, nitelite, silent signal, and so on.
- Both the Maglite XL50 and the Maglite XL200 have some of the same great features, like 4 different colors, a quick click of the tail cap to turn it on, water resistance, drop and shock resistance, NTOA certification, a one-year warranty, and much more.
- The Maglite XL50 has a light path that goes 224 meters, while the Maglite XL200 only goes 138 meters.
- The weight of the Maglite XL50 is only 2.4 ounces, while the weight of the Maglite XL200 is 3.68 ounces.
- The Maglite XL50 is 4.8″ wide, 0.98″ tall, and 0.98″ deep. The Maglite XL200 is 5″ wide, 5″ tall, and 5″ deep.
Standard Combo Pack
Tactical Combo Pack
3 Modes beam, flood, Strobe
5 Modes High power, strobe, nite lite, Silent signal, sos
High runtime is 6Hours 45 Mnutes
hight runtime1 Hours and 45 Minutes
4 Unique color Available
Quick click tail cap to activation
X3 AAA Batteries Included
1 YEar Warranty
4.8″D x 0.98″W x 0.98″H
5 x 5 x 5 inches
Is this 104 lumens, as shown in the picture? What are 139 lumens? or 200 lumens (as claimed by maglite.com for the XL50)
What are the real dimensions of the product? This listing shows the box size, which I don't care about.
Will this work as a weapon?
Is it true that this light dims to 25% after 5 minutes of continuous use? I'd like to use it as a bike light.
Is the light capable of handling energizer-ultimate lithium batteries? Is it suggested? What is the finest AA battery ($ can purchase) for this light? Only non-rechargeable
Is it usual for there to be a noise on the LED part when shaking the torch body?
What is the distinction between the XL50 and the XL200? I don't notice much of a difference.
What is the actual length and diameter?
Is this product simple to use?
Is the XL200 water-resistant, water-proof, or neither?
How is the battery pack removed?
How long is the manufacturer's warranty?
How do you replace the batteries?
Can you use a higher-voltage AAA rechargeable battery, such as a lithium ion?
Is this flashlight resistant to impact? Will it still work if I dump it, please?
Amazon.com Description: Maglite XL50 vs XL200
About this item – Maglite XL50 LED 3-Cell AAA Flashlight, Black
- built to withstand the rigors of a lifetime of use in a variety of environments and activities, including climbing, dog walking, climbing, fishing, home use, hunting, and more.
- Craftsmanship of the highest quality with a seal that is resistant to the elements, a design that incorporates tactile knurls, and anodization both inside and out to promote corrosion resistance
- powered by the next generation of Mag-LED technology, which features three different modes that may be selected.
- MAG INSTRUMENT, INC. is a company. Maglite flashlights have been manufactured in the United States since 1979, and they are used by thousands of law enforcement officers, emergency responders, military servicemen and women, and regular people all around the world.
- Every person chooses a Maglite flashlight for their very own unique set of reasons. It’s possible that you’re interested in the most recent advancements in LED technology, or perhaps you want the reliability that can only come from purchasing an item that was made in the United States.
- Certified by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTAO), this multi-use tool is ideal for outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, fishing, hunting, and even household chores.
- LED light that projects a powerful beam and has a tail cap switch; the design is small enough to fit in your pocket.
- package of tactical goods available Included in this package are a MAGLITE XL50 3-cell LED flashlight, a lens holder/anti-roll device, a colored lens set, a pocket clip, and three AAA-cell premium alkaline batteries. Choose from black, red, blue, or gray from the color options available.
- Electronic Switch with a Pushbutton Tail Cap and a ‘Quick Clik’ The Quick Click, which is a push-button electronic tail cap switch, is a method that is both quick and simple to use in order to select any one of the three functions.
- simple in operation It has a clickable pushbutton switch located in the tail cap, which, along with the light’s short, easily grippable profile, makes it an ideal accessory for carrying in a pocket, on a belt, or in a pack.
About this item – Maglite XL200 LED 3-Cell AAA Flashlight Tactical Pack, Black
- Professional Performance Provides features that are both user-friendly and performance-oriented, all while maintaining a sleek and stealthy appearance. a member of the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) and certified by them. – NTOA Certified member who has been evaluated, evaluated, and approved by NTOA.org (November 2014).
- Consider the “Nite Lite” option, in which the light turns on bright and then gradually becomes dimmer until it is off. After that, it does nothing but wait, and it is always prepared to turn on immediately if it is touched or moved.
- Turn the light on and make continual adjustments between the brightest possible setting and the lowest possible setting; the light will remember the user’s preference the next time it is switched on.
- Generate a ‘SOS’ signal that flashes continuously and automatically.
- Develop a strobe that allows the user to modify the rate from a fast setting to a slow setting and that also remembers the user’s previous setting.
- The performance of three-cell AAA batteries is shock-resistant, water-resistant (IPX4), and dust-resistant, as certified by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA). * The performance and rating data have been derived from testing carried out in accordance with the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Flashlight Basic Performance Standard (2009) and Certified NTOA member evaluated and endorsed by NTOA.org (November 2014).
- Enter a silent signal mode, which will produce visible International Morse Code signals (short and long flashes = ‘dots and dashes’) and will allow the user to control these signals by spinning the light.
- Using the ‘LockOut’ feature, you can stop inadvertent activation from happening.
- Electronic Switch with a Pushbutton Tail Cap and a ‘Quick Clik’ The user can activate any one of the five functions by using the switch located on the tail cap, and an inertial switch will respond when the user spins the flashlight in order to make adjustments to the beam.
- MAGLITE XL200 LED 3-Cell AAA Flashlight Features Motion Control in Addition to Five Different Lighting Modes The XL200, which is the most recent addition to our XL Series of tiny LED flashlights, features an extensive assortment of cutting-edge functionality.