Maxi Cosi Pria vs Pria Max: What’s The Difference?
When choosing a car seat for your child, there are many factors to consider. But one of the most important is safety. The Maxi Cosi Pria and the Maxi Cosi PriaMax both provide excellent safety features, but there are some key differences between the two seats that you should be aware of before making your decision.
- The Maxi Cosi Pria All-in-1 convertible car seat is hugely popular among customers on Amazon, compared to the Pria Max. The Pria All-in-1 offers superior comfort and safety features that make it a better choice for parents. The car seat is also very easy to install and use, which makes it a great option for busy parents.
- The Maxi Cosi Pria is cheaper compared to the more expensive Pria Max because it doesn’t have as many extra features. However, it still has all of the essential features that you need in a quality car seat. The Maxi Cosi Pria is a great choice for those who are looking for a quality car seat that is affordable.
- The clip quick auto-magnetic chest clip and Flip Away buckle are two features that Maxi Cosi Pria Max has, while Maxi Cosi Pria does not. These features make it easier to secure your child in the car seat.
- The Maxi Cosi Pria and the Maxi Cosi PriaMax both have a variety of features, such as a machine-washable seat pad and harness cover, dual removable cup holders, GCell foam, in and out harness holders, one-click LATCH connectors, 3-position recline settings. Additionally, they boast a weight limit of up to 100 lbs for the booster car seat mode and 5 different harness types. These car seats are sure to provide your child with a comfortable and safe ride, no matter where you go!
- Maxi Cosi Pria comes with 7 Unique and Different colors while Maxi Cosi Pria Max has only one color. If you want your baby’s car seat to match the interior of your car, then the Pria Max is probably not the right choice for you. On the other hand, if you want a car seat that will stand out and be easily recognizable, then the Pria Max might be the better choice.
- Maxi Cosi Pria Weight is 21.6 Pounds While Maxi Cosi Pria Max Weight is 23 Pounds. However, the lightweight of the Pria is good for those who want a lightweight car seat.
- The Maxi Cosi Pria Dimension is 34.49 x 20 x 30.47 inches, while the Maxi Cosi Pria Max dimension is 25.25 x 24 x 19.88 inches. The Maxi Cosi Pria is a bit larger than the Maxi Cosi Pria Max, but both car seats are still relatively compact.
Maxi Cosi Pria
Maxi Cosi Pria MAX
ClipQuik Auto-Magnetic Chest Clip
Flip away buckle
Machine Washable Seat Pad & Harness Cover
Booster Weight Limit
Up to 100 lbs
Up to 100 lbs
Forward-Facing Harness Weight Limit
Up to 65 lbs
Up to 65 lbs
Rear-Facing Harness Weight Limit
In and Out Harness Holders
34.49 x 20 x 30.47 inches
25.25 x 24 x 19.88 inches
What distinguishes Pria 3-in-1 from Pria All-in-One?
Is the Zelia Maxi Cosi stroller compatible with it?
Can I transport my child home in this car seat? I just had a baby! I apologize if this is a simple question.
What distinguishes the Pria 85 3-in-1 from the Pria 85 Max 3-in-1?
Can the seat in this automobile recline backward? I worry that a newborn infant would find this to be too direct.
What is superior? The Pria 85 Max or this one?
Amazon.com Description: Maxi Cosi Pria vs Pria Max
About this item – Maxi-Cosi Pria All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
- When buckling your child into the seat, In-and-Out harness holders keep the straps out of the way.
- LATCH system with a single click and simple click-in for better installation. When buckling, straps are kept out of the way by the In and Out harness holders.
- Fabrics that are simple to take off, keep children comfortable, and withstand several washings and spills.
- When a side impact collision occurs, side impact protection technology with GCell shields your child’s head where it is most vulnerable.
- We take considerable effort in selecting names that best describe what you get with our products, just as you would take care in naming your brand-new tiny bundle of joy.
The headrest and harness height are immediately increased by the QuickFit shoulder harness.
- Rear-facing weight capacity of 4 to 40 pounds; forward-facing weight capacity of 65 pounds; and booster mode weight capacity of 100 pounds; all-in-one convertible car seat.
- A headrest and harness system that are integrated, making it simple to adjust for the ideal fit for your growing youngster. Bonus points for not rethreading the harness!
About this item – Maxi-Cosi Pria Max 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat
- The flip-away buckle won’t obstruct entry or exit from the convertible car seat.
- When a side impact collision occurs, GCell’s Side Impact protection technology shields your child’s head where it is most vulnerable.
Easy boarding with out-of-the-way spring-assisted harness coverings.
- Rear-facing, up to 40 pounds; forward-facing, up to 65 pounds; and booster mode, up to 100 pounds in a 3-in-1 convertible car seat.
If you’re reading this, you already know how difficult, frightening, and crucial it is to pick the appropriate car seat.
- The pria intends to stay for the long run. It’s an absurdly simple 3-in-1 transformation. Change from a rear-facing (4-40 pound) to a forward-facing (up to 65 pound) position (up to 100 pound) booster seat.
- With the pressing of a button, premium materials keep youngsters comfortable and last longer, while ClipQuik’s one-hand, magnetic chest clip makes buckling in and out hassle-free.
- It also has an out-of-the-way spring assist harness system that keeps straps in place. wash after each spill, and airafter each one. Cell foam cushioning shields your child’s head from side impacts. Using the auto-magnetic chest clip from Clipquik, you may go quickly.