Merkur 34C vs 38C: When it comes to the Razor with Heavy Duty, choosing between the Merkur 34C and Merkur 38C can be difficult. Which option is the best when both are great choices? The goal of this comparison of the Merkur 34C and Merkur 38C products is to assist you in selecting the one that is best for you.
Merkur 34C vs 38C– Quick Comparison Summary
- Compared to the pricey Merkur 38C, the Merkur 34C is less expensive.
- The overall length (range) of the Merkur 34C is 81 mm, whereas the overall length (range) of the Merkur 38C is 100 mm.
- Merkur 34C is a much more popular heavy duty razor on Amazon than Merkur 38C.
- Merkur 34C has a handle length (range) of 75 mm, whereas Merkur 38C has a handle length (range) of 95 mm.
- Merkur 34C weighs 0.13 pounds, whereas Merkur 38C weighs 0.22 pounds.
- Merkur 34C’s overall weight (range) is 77 g, whereas Merkur 38C’s overall weight (range) is 113 g.
- Merkur 34C dimensions are 2 x 4 x 4 inches, while Merkur 38C dimensions are 2 x 4 x 6 inches.
- Both the Merkur 34C and 38C have amazing features in common, like a straight comb, bright chrome, a closed comb head, two pieces, a handle diameter (range) of 11.50 mm, and many more.
Handle Length (Range)
Overall Length (Range)
Overall Weight (Range)
Number of Pieces
Number of Blades
Finish / Colors / Model Number
Handle Diameter (Range)
Open or Closed Comb Head
2 x 4 x 4 inches
2 x 4 x 6 inches
What are the benefits of having such a short handle?
Is a blade included with this razor?
Where did this razor come from?
Only my neck is shaved. Is this the right razor for the job? I'm done with Gillette-
How simple is it to remove the soap and hair from under the blade?
What is the location of the entrance on the pole?
Is this a 38C with a Barber Pole?
What is the handle's length?
Amazon.com Description: Merkur 34C vs 38C
About this item – roborock S7 Robot Vacuum and Mop, 2500PA Suction & Sonic Mopping, Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Multi-Level Mapping, Works with Alexa, Mop Floors and Vacuum Carpets in One Clean, Perfect for Pet Hair
- The 34C HD’s head employs its weight to provide a close and comfortable shave, which contributes to its popularity. It’s thought to be the ideal first razor because it’s simple to operate.
- This 2-piece razor has a 2-piece construction and uses all regular double-edge blades for a close and comfortable shave. There are available replacement blades.
- secure grip It consistently ranks best for beginner wet shavers since it rates moderately aggressive on the aggressiveness scale. It’s not very harsh, though, so seasoned aficionados of traditional shaving enjoy it as well. Purchase this, and you’re set for life. You can even give it to your grandchild.
- It will last for decades if you just make sure to clean it in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Really thick handle This razor has a twist-to-open design and uses all common double edge blades for a close and comfortable shave.
- Because of its widespread use, this product has acquired a number of names over time, including Merkur HD, Merkur Heavy Duty, 34C, and combinations of all of those names. Since we have carried it, the product has remained the same and unaltered.
- The Merkur 34 C Heavy Duty Safety Razor is a 2-piece DE razor with a chrome finish and is one of our most well-liked products.
- The 3″ long, ergonomic handle has non-slip knurling and a stronger grip for better control. It is shorter than something like a Fusion, but this is characteristic of the older Gillettes, and the reduced length actually makes it more maneuverable. one of the most popular wet shaving goods available.
- Designed in Germany enables a comfortable, close shave.
- The Heavy Duty 34C HD has a strong, non-slip knurled grip that is developed for comfort.
About this item – Merkur Heavy Duty Long Barber Pole Safety Razor, Chrome
- These grooming basics benefit from over a century’s worth of knowledge and experience in the blade manufacturing industry. Rockwell 6C And Merkur 34C
- Because of its chrome finish, the Merkur Heavy Duty Long Handle Barber Pole Safety Razor is protected from corrosion while still looking sleek and professional.
- A double-edge razor that consists of two separate parts.
- To replace the blade, simply detach the top plate of the head from the handle and base plate and insert the new blade before re-inserting the long screw into the handle.
- It has a straight bar and closed comb to reduce the amount of skin contact with the blade. The regular DE blade can be used.
- The ergonomic grip ensures secure use even when your hands are moist (nice to know, huh?) It’s approximately 4 ounces heavier and longer than the 34C.
- The striped pattern is also reminiscent of the traditional barber pole, which has welcomed generations of gentlemen for the same purpose.
- Merkur. Perhaps you have seen that it consistently ranks high on best-seller lists across a variety of online stores, message boards, and blogs.
- Oh, right! Some of the razors we sell are among the best sellers here.
- As a result of their extensive experience, they excel at the task. With such a rich background, it is silly not to investigate the Merkur Heavy Duty Long Handle Barber Pole Safety Razor.