Merkur 34C vs Muhle R89: When it comes to Double Edge Razors, choosing between the Merkur 34C and Mühle R89 is a difficult option. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? The goal of this Merkur 34C vs Mühle R89 comparison review is to assist you in determining which product is the better option for you.
Merkur 34C vs Muhle R89– Quick Comparison Summary
- Merkur 34C weighs 0.13 pounds, whereas Müller R89 weighs 0.22 pounds.
Merkur 34C dimensions are 2 x 4 x 4 inches, while Muhle R89 dimensions are 3.7 x 1.65 x 3.7 inches.
Compared to the pricey Merkur 34C, Müller R89 is more affordable.
Merkur 34C and Mühle R89 both have amazing characteristics in common, like fixed blades, silver colors, straight and closed combs, and more.
When compared to the Mühle R89, the Merkur 34C is a much more popular double-edge razor on the market.
In contrast, the Mühle R89 comes with three pieces, while the Merkur 34C only has two of each component.
Number of Pieces
Open or Closed Comb Head
Straight or Slanted Cut Razor
Number of Blades
2 x 4 x 4 Inches
3.7 x 1.65 x 3.7 Inches
Is a blade included with this razor?
I have a 33c Razor. What is the distinction between the two?
This razor is referred to as a „closed comb.“ What does this imply?
How to Change my Photo from Admin Dashboard?
Is this razor packaged in a plastic travel case?
Is this the HD 34c?
Is this safety razor light enough to shave both the head and the face, especially for individuals with delicate skin like mine, who are prone to ingrown hairs?
Is this product covered by a warranty?
Amazon.com Description: Merkur 34C vs Muhle R89
About this item – Merkur Mk34c Double Edge Razor with Heavy Duty Short Handle
- Handle is quite thick.
- Dependable GripDesigned in Germanyenables a close, pleasant shaveThis razor has a twist-to-open design and uses all regular double edge blades for a close and comfortable shave.
- The ergonomic handle is around 3„long and has a stronger grip with non-slip knurling.
- It’s shorter than a Fusion, but the reduced length makes it more maneuverable and is typical of older Gillettes. One of the market’s most well-known wet shaving products.
- Due to its popularity, this item has been given a variety of names over the years, including Merkur HD, Merkur Heavy Duty, and 34C, as well as combinations of all of those names.
- It’s all the same stuff, and it hasn’t changed since we started carrying it.
- It has an average aggressiveness rating and is hence a consistent first pick for new wet shavers.
- At the same time, it isn’t overly gentle, so experienced classic shaving enthusiasts enjoy it as well.
- You could buy this and be set for life… or pass it down to your grandchild. Just make sure to clean it according to the manufacturer’s instructions, and it will last for decades.
- The Merkur 34 C Heavy Duty Safety Razor is a chrome polished 2-piece DE razor that is one of our most popular goods.
This razor has a 2-piece design and uses all regular double edge blades for a close and comfortable shave. There are replacement blades available.
About this item – MÜHLE TRADITIONAL R89 Double Edge Safety Razor (Closed Comb) | Perfect for Everyday Use | Barbershop Quality Close Smooth Shave | Luxury Razor for Men
- All of our items are built to last, and this handle is no exception. Classic chrome, rose-gold metal, fake tortoiseshell, and black chrome are among the current handle alternatives.
- It is usually suggested for the cleanest shave to keep the skin taut and the blade drawn across the skin without applying any pressure at all. Shaving against the grain produces the greatest results.
- Men’s MÜHLE TRADITIONAL R89 Double Edge Safety Razor (Closed Comb)- Ideal for Everyday Use, Barbershop Quality Close Smooth Shave
MÜHLE DIFFERENCE: Our acts are motivated by a love of nature and a desire for the finest quality.
- Every product, whether handcrafted or mass-produced, incorporates expert knowledge and a pioneering attitude.
- SUSTAINABILITY: As a member of the Environmental Alliance of Saxony, we are dedicated to sustainability and work with suppliers who share our commitment. Our items are 100% free of plastic.
- RECOMMENDED TECHNIQUE: For the cleanest shave, it is always best to maintain the skin taut and the blade drawn across the skin without applying any pressure. Shaving against the grain produces the greatest results.
- THE HANDLE: All of our goods are built to last, and this handle is no exception. Classic chrome, rose-gold metal, fake tortoiseshell, and black chrome are among the current handle alternatives.
- Grooming has never felt more nostalgic than with the closed comb razor.
- The closed teeth comb design of this traditional safety razor head, along with a space behind the foam edge, prevents build-up. The blade angle is designed specifically for the closest shave.