Metabo C12RSH2M vs C12RSH2S: The Metabo C12RSH2M and Metabo C12RSH2S are both great options if you’re looking for a dual-bevel sliding compound miter saw. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two items side by side in our Metabo C12RSH2M vs. Metabo C12RSH2S comparison review to see which is the superior choice.
Metabo C12RSH2M vs C12RSH2S– Quick Comparison Summary
- C12RSH2S is more expensive than C12RSH2M.
- Metabo C12RSH2M weighs 59 pounds, whereas Metabo C12RSH2S weighs 77.8 pounds.
- While Metabo C12RSH2S is a Brand New product, Metabo C12RSH2M is a Renewed product.
- Both the Metabo C12RSH2M and C12RSH2S have some amazing characteristics in common, like a 0-57 degree miter angle, large sliding fences, a laser marking system, a compact slide system, a 15-amp capacity, high-speed steel, a 4000 RPM speed, a 5-year warranty, and more.
- In comparison to the Metabo C12RSH2M, the Metabo C12RSH2S is a far more popular dual-bevel sliding compound miter saw on the market.
Metabo C12RSH2M’s dimensions are 21.57 x 25.5 x 27.94, whereas Metabo C12RSH2S’s dimensions are 36.6″L x 24″W x 23.4″H.
C12RSH2S, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
High Speed Steel
High Speed Steel
0-57 Degree Miter Angle
Large Sliding Fences
Laser Marker System
Compact Slide System
21.57 x 25.5 x 27.94
36.6″L x 24″W x 23.4″H
Is there a blade included with this purchase?
Is This Brand New Or Has It Been Restored?
The question is, what about the warranty?
Does anyone have any idea what the main difference is between the c12rsh2s and the c12rsh2m (which can be found in large box stores)? neither of these can be located on the Metabo site.
Is it possible to adjust the height of the blade so that I can make dado cuts?
When the trigger is released, does the knife have a brake that instantly stops it?
Is it possible to make a single cross cut with this saw on a board measuring 3/4 inches by 16 inches?
Is it really 77 pounds for this saw?
Amazon.com Description: Metabo C12RSH2M vs C12RSH2S
About this item – Metabo HPT C12RSH2M 15 Amp 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker (Renewed)
- Metabo HPT’s laser marker technology improves cutting precision.
For flexibility, use a mitre angle of 0 to 57 degrees to the right and 0 to 45 degrees to the left.
- Access to the carbon brush enables the operator to quickly change it when necessary, substantially extending tool life.
- A specialised third-party seller authorised by Amazon has tested and certified this Certified Refurbished product to perform and appear like new, with little to no indications of wear. The item may be delivered in a standard brown or white box and is covered by a warranty that lasts at least 90 days. Accessories might not come straight from the manufacturer and instead be generic.
- Comfort and control are increased by the vertical handle’s soft, vibration-reducing elastomer grip.
- The compact slide system and wide base of the Metabo HPT 15-Amp, 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker increase work efficiency. The fixed-rail slide design of a small slide system with high cutting capacity avoids the need for rear clearance to accommodate the extension of the sliding rails.
- With the help of this mechanism, the saw may be positioned close to a wall or in confined spaces without sacrificing its ability to cut. The saw head can slide along fixed rails thanks to a compact sliding system, which eliminates the requirement for rear clearance. To reach 7-1/2 in., large sliding fences boost the fence height to 5-1/8 in.
- crown moulding standing up Users can swiftly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place thanks to the saw’s range of 0 to 45 degree bevel angles to the right and left.
- The mitre and bevel scale has positive stops and markings for clear measurements and quick setups. includes: 12 in., 15 amp.
About this item – Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw | 12-Inch Blade | Double Bevel | Laser Marker | 15-Amp Motor | 5 Year Warranty | C12RSH2S
allows the saw head to move over fixed rails without the requirement for rear clearance thanks to the compact slide system.
Metabo HPT’s professional 5-Year Tool Warranty applies.
Awarded the Pro Tool Reviews 2022 Best Miter Saw for the Money for Professionals title.
Large sliding fences boost fence height to 5.125 inches so that crown moulding up to 7.5 inches tall can be cut vertically.
Significant Sliding Fences To cut crown moulding up to 7-1/2″ in height vertically, raise the fence height to 5-1/8 inches.
SCALES: The mitre and bevel scales have positive limits and indications for simple reading measurements and quick settings.
The top-of-the-line C12RSH2S 12 inch sliding dual compound mitre saw is perfect for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who want accuracy and dependability. It has a small slide system that doesn’t need any clearance. Because of the fixed rail design, other sliding mitre saws don’t need the backspace that the fixed rails require for the saw head to glide along them smoothly.
The saw’s footprint can be reduced by up to a foot thanks to the compact slide system, conserving significant space in any shop setting. The saw also has long sliding gates that slide out of the way when performing bevel cuts and enable the cutting of much larger materials. Even the most inexperienced user is able to make flawless, exact cuts thanks to the readily adjustable toolless laser marker.
MITER: For flexibility, mitre angles should be 0–57 degrees to the right and 0–45 degrees to the left.
BEVEL: Users may quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place thanks to the 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left.
Cutting accuracy is increased by the use of laser markers.
SLIDE: The saw head may slide along fixed rails with the help of a compact slide system, requiring zero clearance.
Control and comfort are added with the vertical handle’s smooth, vibration-reducing elastomer grip.
LASER: The Metabo HPT laser marker technology improves cutting precision.
Miter angle of 0–57 degrees For flexibility to the right and 0–45 degrees to the left, as well as an 0-45 degree range for bevel angles to the right and left, strong 15-amp motor to easily handle challenging cutting tasks.