Moen 26008 vs 26009: When it comes to the six-function handheld showerhead with magnetic docking system, what’s the difference between the Moen 26008 and Moen 26009? The goal of this Moen 26008 vs. Moen 26009 comparison review is to determine which six-function handheld showerhead with magnetic docking system is superior.
Moen 26008 vs 26009– Quick Comparison Summary
- Moen 26008 has a 2 gallon per minute flow rate, whereas Moen 26009 has a 2.5 gallon per minute flow rate.
- The Moen 26008 has dimensions of 7.75 inches long by 7.38 inches wide, whereas the Moen 26009 has dimensions of 7.2 inches long by 6.5 inches wide.
In comparison to Moen 26008, Moen 26009 is a much more popular six-function handheld showerhead with magnetic docking system on the market.
Due to more features, Moen 26009 is cheaper than 26008.
Weighing 3.2 pounds, the Moen 26008 There are 2.97 pounds in Moen 26009.
Moen 26008 has a Pause Control Button; however, Moen 26009 does not have this feature.
Both the Moen 26008 and 26009 have several amazing features in common, including a wall-mounted installation method, a rain setting type, a transitional style, a round shape, a limited lifetime warranty, an innovative magnetic docking system, six settings, and more.
Pause Control Button
2 Gallons Per Minute
2.5 Gallons Per Minute
Innovative Magnetic Docking System
Number of settings
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Spot Resist Brushed Nickel
7.75″L x 7.38″W
7.25″L x 6.5″W
Can the shower heads be angled in different directions, could they pivot independently, or do they always face forward?
Can you switch off both heads? I know the tub diverter should do that, but it's an other story.
How long does the hand-held extension last?
How powerful is the magnet? I'm concerned that I'll accidently knock the cord or shower head loose.
Is this a plastic shower head?
Is there a limiter in the hand-held head? My spouse is incapacitated, and I want to ensure that I can provide the pressure he requires. If so, how so?
Is it possible to use it with only one outlet for the handheld coming out of the spout connector, or do you require two water connections?
Can both shower heads run water at the same time without reducing the flow rate?
Amazon.com Description: Moen 26008 vs 26009
About this item – Moen 26008SRN Attract Magnetix Six-Function Handheld Showerhead with Magnetic Docking System, Spot Resist Brushed Nickel
- Using the Magnetix Wallmount Showerhead, you can create a luxurious showering experience in your own home. Because it is equipped with six different shower settings, personalising your shower to your preferences has never been simpler.
- MAGNETIC BASE: The magnetic docking mechanism enables you to effortlessly replace it to attach with the snap of a magnet or easily detach it and use it as a handheld shower head.
- SPOT RESISTANT: Spot Resist Showers will look cleaner thanks to the stainless finish’s ability to repel wet marks and fingerprints.
- Customize your shower: There are six different shower settings, providing versatility and diversity.
- ADA-compliant means that the product meets all of the requirements outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WARRANTY: This product is backed by the Limited Lifetime Warranty offered by Moen.
About this item – Moen Engage Magnetix Chrome 2.5 GPM Handheld/Rain Shower Head 2-in-1 Combo Featuring Magnetic Docking System, Rain Shower Head with Handheld Spray, 26009
- Flexible: has a metal hose that won’t kink, extending its reach and flexibility.
- VERSATILE DESIGN: The highly reflective chrome finish creates a mirror-like appearance that complements any décor style.
- BUILD YOUR OWN SHOWER: There are several shower settings that provide versatility and variety.
- Base Magnetic: With the snap of a magnet, you can quickly replace it to dock or quickly detach it to use as a handheld shower head thanks to the magnetic docking technology.
- Available in a Variety of Finishes to Complement Any Bathroom Decor Spot-Resist is one of the many finishes offered to match any bathroom design. Brushed nickel, which resists water and fingerprint stains
Life is designed by water.
- Who creates the water? Moen. Moen has spent more than 80 years focusing on creating elegant, long-lasting water delivery equipment and related accessories. Moen, which is driven by a desire for excellence, consistently places the needs of its customers at the forefront of its design process and sets the bar for outstanding beauty, cutting-edge style, and in-demand practicality. For the seventh consecutive year, Moen was chosen by Lifestory Research as America’s Most Trusted Faucet Brand in 2022.
- It Is Simple to Use The revolutionary magnetic dock found on Magnetix handheld showers enables quick release and secure snap-back.
- Magnetix is ideal for any size shower or anywhere you desire a more streamlined appearance because it has no cradle or clip on the shower arm. The stress of chores with children, pets, or cleaning is reduced by a large metal hose that resists tangling and has a long reach.
- Cutting-edge magnetic docking system Magnetic docking is a feature of Magnetix handheld showers that makes it easy to release and securely snaps back into place—even with your eyes closed. The 60-inch hose that is included increases flexibility and reach.