Netgear ac1750 vs TP link ac1750: Which router is better between the Netgear ac1750 and the TP link ac1750? Particularly in light of the fact that both of these excellent Smart WiFi Routers are equipped with an extensive range of features, which one is preferable between the two? It is the purpose of this review of the TP-Link Ac1750 vs. Netgear Ac1750 to compare the two products in order to determine which one is the superior overall product.
Netgear ac1750 vs TP link ac1750 – Quick Comparison Summary
In comparison to the NetGear AC1750, the TP Link AC1750 is quite popular on Amazon.
The TP Link Ac1750 is less expensive.
According to the manufacturer, NetGear AC1750 is a Wireless Connectivity Technology, whereas TP Link AC1750 is a WiFi Connectivity Technology.
Both the TP Link Ac1750 and the NetGear AC1750 are Smart Routers that are compatible with both Windows and Mac computers.
The TP Link AC1750 has 5 ports, but the NEtGear AC1750 only has 2 ports.
TP Link ac1750
Smart WiFi Router
Item Dimensions LxWxH
9.59 x 6.32 x 1.29 inches
12.91 x 9.84 x 3.74 inches
Two 2.0 USB – A
One 3.0 USB-A
Number of Ports
Range and speed
At 5 feet you get 304.4Mbps for 802.11ac 5GHz
For 5GHz band scores 524Mbps at 10 feet
Data Transfer Rate
1750 Mb per second
1300 Mb per second
What distinguishes the C7 from the subsequent A7 models?
Why isn't the hardware version number listed in the product description?
What is the latest purchase's version number? "Ver 3.1" or anything similar on the bottom sticker near the serial number?
Is there one or two USB ports on this router? The picture only shows one, but all of the literature I've seen claims there are two.
How far does the router's range go?
At the moment, I have to regularly reset my router by disconnecting it and replugging it in to keep it working. Is it possible that purchasing this router would fix the problem?
Is it necessary to use a separate modem to connect this to the phone line for DSL?
We have a total of 12 devices. Will the AC1750 smart router be a good fit for our needs?
Amazon.com Description: Netgear ac1750 vs TP link ac1750
About this item – TP-Link AC1750 Smart WiFi Router (Archer A7) -Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Internet Router for Home, Works with Alexa, VPN Server, Parental Control, QoS
- JD Power Award —Highest in customer satisfaction for wireless routers 2017 and 2019
- Router for wireless internet, works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps high speed internet(450mbps for 2.4GHz, 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K streaming
- Gigabit Router with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, Ideal as a gaming router
- Integrated USB port acts as a media Server, easily share your USB drive content
- TP-Link tether app easily set up and remotely manage your home network
- Works with all internet service providers, such as AT&T, Verizon, Xfinity, Spectrum, RCN, Cox, CenturyLink, Frontier, etc.( a modem is required for most internet service providers)
About this item – NETGEAR Smart WiFi Router with Dual Band Gigabit for Amazon Echo/Alexa – AC1750 (R6400-100NAS)
- Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa – Control your home network using voice commands.
- AC1750 WiFi—450+1300 Mbps speeds and high-power external antennas
- Dual band—Reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices.
- Advanced QoS—Optimized for smooth HD streaming and gaming.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Beamforming+ improves range & performance plus High powered amplifiers & antennas to extend your WiFi coverage
- Parental Controls – Web filtering for all your connected devices
- One (1) USB 2.0 port. Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbps—(1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Nighthawk App – Easily setup your router. Manage Internet access by pausing and resuming internet instantly. Run a speed test. All from your mobile device!