Nexar Beam vs Garmin Mini 2: Both the Nexar Beam and the Garmin Mini 2 are great choices for dash cameras. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two items side by side in this Nexar Beam vs. Garmin Mini 2 comparison study to see which is the superior choice.
Nexar Beam vs Garmin Mini 2– Quick Comparison Summary
- Garmin Mini 2 dimensions are 1.22 x 2.09 x 1.14 inches, whereas Nexar Beam dimensions are 6.26 x 3.74 x 3.31 inches.
In comparison to the Garmin Mini 2, the Nexar Beam is a very popular dash camera on the market.
While the Nexar Beam comes with a 32 GB SD Card already installed and offers unlimited cloud storage, the Garmin Mini 2 saves movies automatically to an online vault that can be viewed and shared at a later time.
The Nexar Beam and the Garmin Mini 2 both have very practical features like automatic recording, Wi-Fi connectivity, wireless display, and more.
The Nexar Beam camera shoots sharp, 135° wide, 1080p Full HD video, while the Garmin Mini 2 camera shoots 1080p video with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for clear details day and night.
Compared to the 0.06 pounds of the Garmin Mini 2, the Nexar Beam weighs 0.9 pounds.
The Nexar Beam is more expensive than the Garmin Mini 2.
Garmin Mini 2
SD Card Included
Real Angle of View
Video Capture Resolution
Other Display Features
Date First Available
6.26 x 3.74 x 3.31 inches
1.22 x 2.09 x 1.14 inches
Is the SD-Card eine spezielle Karte oder eine, die you can buy von einem Store wie Best Buy, um sie zu upgraden?
Is a hotspot required to access the cloud functions?
Can I use three cameras and the same cell phone at the same time?
Is this compatible with 4G-Phones?
Is an adapter required for the SD-Card?
Is it possible to combine this with the mini to provide complete coverage on the sides?
Is it possible to disable or muffle „safe driving functions“ such as lane departure and collision prevention?
Is WiFi required for all functions? Will it also work ohne es?
Amazon.com Description: Nexar Beam vs Garmin Mini 2
About this item – Nexar Beam GPS Dash Cam | HD Front Dash Cam | 2022 Model | 32 GB SD Card Included | Unlimited Cloud Storage | Parking Mode | WiFi
- Instant Proof Straight to Your Phone- Every time you drive, the Nexar Pro dashboard camera smoothly streams live footage to your phone, ensuring that you always have access to video evidence in case you need it.
- You can use other apps while driving because the Nexar app runs in the background.
- Smart Detection and Free Cloud Backup: The camera records crucial traffic incidents (such crashes or unexpected braking) as brief clips and uploads them to the Nexar app.
- Additionally, these videos are immediately stored up to your unrestricted, free Nexar cloud account.
- All Nexar dash cams need a smart phone connection (Smart Phone Required). Most Android devices and iPhones 7 and later are compatible with our dash cams.
- Please refer to the complete list in the FAQ section below to confirm that your device is compatible. Also, keep in mind that Nexar does not work with Apple CarPlay.
- The top dash cam for frequent drivers is calledNexar’s smallest dashboard camera, the Beam, may be easily hidden under the rearview mirror. The camera captures clear 1080p Full HD video with a 135° wide field of view.
- Consider plugging in your phone while driving to prevent battery loss.
One Tap Insurance Report: Nexar can generate thorough post-collision reports with the push of a button, saving you time, money, and unneeded stress while processing insurance claims.
- Key details from the incident, including video footage, driving speed, G-force impact, and location, are outlined in Nexar’s report.
- Parking Mode for 24/7 Protection: Even while your car is parked, Nexar detects even the tiniest impact and begins recording right away.
- As soon as your phone is nearby and connected to the dash cam, you can receive notifications and watch recorded parking events.
About this item – Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2, Tiny Size, 1080p and 140-degree FOV, Monitor Your Vehicle While Away w/ New Connected Features, Voice Control
- The element of Parking Guard (requires constant power and an active connection with Wi-Fi technology; access via the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone) tracks activities near your parked car and notifies you if an incident is found.
- When you are away from your parked car, you may remotely access the camera for Live View monitoring (needs constant power and an active Wi-Fi connection; access via the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone).
- Utilize the Garmin Drive app on a compatible smartphone to view footage from up to 4 dash cameras to increase your awareness around your vehicle ( sold separately)
- The use of this device may be restricted or outlawed in some places. It is your duty to be aware of and to abide by the privacy rights and legal requirements in the countries where you want to use this device.
- Provides drivers with a second USB charging port and a dual USB charger.
- Voice command (only available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Swedish) allows you to snap still photographs, start/stop audio recording, and save video using spoken commands.
- Almost unnoticeable dash camera the size of a car key that fits behind the rearview mirror and automatically records and stores video of eventsUsing a wide 140-degree lens, 1080p video is captured with Garmin Clarity HDR optics for clear detail both day and night.
- Strong construction withstands challenging driving conditions, such as direct sunshine and high heat.
- To view and share later, saved videos immediately upload via a Wi-Fi connection to the safe online Vault.