Ninja CP301 vs CFP201: What differentiates the Ninja CP301 and Ninja CFP201 coffee makers from one another? The goal of the Ninja CP301 vs. Ninja CFP201 comparison review is to determine which coffee maker is the best.
Ninja CP301 vs CFP201– Quick Comparison Summary
When compared to the Ninja CFP201, the Ninja CP301 is by far the most popular and widely used coffee machine on the market.
The capacity of the Ninja CP301 is 50 fluid ounces, whereas the capacity of the Ninja CFP201 is 96 fluid ounces.
The fold-away frother, removable water reservoir, delay brew, black color, and many other fantastic features are shared by both the Ninja CP301 and Ninja CFP201.
When compared to the Ninja CP301, the Ninja CFP201 is less expensive.
Ninja CP301 dimensions are 11.81 x 10.01 x 15 inches, while Ninja CFP201 dimensions are 9.08 x 11.18 x 15.4 inches.
The Ninja CP301 comes with 5 brew styles, including classic, rich, over ice, specialty, and cold brew, but the Ninja CFP201 comes with 3 brew styles, including classic, rich, and over ice.
The weight difference between the Ninja CP301 and CFP201 is 11.09 and 9.0 pounds, respectively.
The Ninja CP301 has a wattage of 1500, whereas the Ninja CFP201 has a wattage of 1550.
The Ninja CP30 was released in 2018, while the Ninja CFP201 was released in 2021.
50 Fluid Ounces
96 Fluid Ounces
Date First Available
August 1, 2018
September 21, 2021
(5) Classic, Rich, Over Ice, Specialty and Cold Brew
(3) Classic, Rich and Over Ice
Removable Water Reservoir
Milk Frother,Programmable,Removable Tank
Programmable, Milk Frother, Removable Tank, Thermal, Auto Clean Function, Water Filter
50-Oz. Glass Carafe, Coffee and Tea Brew Basket, Tea Permanent Filter, Coffee Permanent Filter, and 40 Recipe Inspiration Guide
Coffee Maker, 12-Cup Glass Carafe, Ninja Smart Scoop, Paper Filter Kit, K-Cup Pod Adapter
Specific Uses For Product
11.81 x 10.01 x 15 Inches
9.08 x 11.18 x 15.4 Inches
Is there a "shower head" on this coffee machine that soaks the grinds first?
I looked all over the box (and the product details above) and couldn't discover the capacity of the carafe: is it an 8-cup, 10-cup, or 12-cup?
Is this machine capable of producing espresso?
I still have coffee "pooling" within the filter after the brewing process has finished. Why isn't all of this water or coffee being poured into the carafe?
Is this 201 model SCAA-approved? What temperature does it brew at?
Can this be set to brew at a specific time?
When the reservoir is mounted at the back and/or on the side, what is the actual space used?
How long is the power cord?
Amazon.com Description: Ninja CFP301 vs CFP201
About this item – Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, Auto-iQ Tea and Coffee Maker with 6 Brew Sizes, 50 fluid ounces, 5 Brew Styles, Frother, Coffee & Tea Baskets with Glass Carafe (CP301)
- With only the push of a button, the built-in frother transforms hot or cold milk into velvety smooth froth in seconds; Dishwasher safety does not apply to the heated Carafe.
- You can have a strong, tasty cup of hot coffee or tea by using hot brewing, or you can brew over ice to make full-flavored, energizing iced beverages.
- Note: 1) Inadequate pressure for a decent brew might result from using too coarse of a grind, not enough coffee, or not thoroughly tamping the grounds before brewing.
- 2) It’s crucial to remember that the amount of espresso extracted will vary based on the size and quantity of the grind, and reprogramming may be required when the two are changed.
- By using the Ninja Hot and Cold Brewed System, venture beyond the coffee shop. With the help of this brewing system’s Superior Thermal Flavor Extraction Technology with Auto-iQ, you can make hot, tasty cups of coffee, tea, or over-ice beverages.
- Using Iced Coffee and Tea in Two Different Ways – Pick between vibrant, authentically flavored Hot Brewed iced coffee or tea that is never diluted and smooth, naturally sweet Cold Brewed coffee or tea.
- Favorite Specialty Coffee and Teas – To make delectable coffeehouse-style drinks, combine intensely rich coffee and tea concentrates with hot or cold frothed milk.
- One-touch intelligence technology called Auto IQ
Make a variety of brew sizes, from a single cup without a pod or a travel mug up to a full carafe.
ft. cord length: 2.5
- Use the specially created tea brew basket to prepare your preferred type of tea, whether you choose to use tea bags or loose leaf.
About this item – Ninja CFP201 DualBrew System 12-Cup Coffee Maker, Single-Serve for Grounds & K-Cup Pod Compatible, 3 Brew Styles, 60-oz. Water Reservoir & Carafe, Black
- Auto-metering 60-oz Removable Reservoir The 60-ounce water reservoir doesn’t need to be measured or replenished frequently.
- Your preferred coffee grounds or coffee pods produce Classic, Rich, and Over Ice brews with the Ninja Dual Brew Grounds & Pods Coffee Machine that never taste watered down.
- With 9 grind sizes ranging from single serve to full carafe and 4 pod sizes ranging from 6 to 12 oz, you can create the perfect coffee. Moreover, it has Stay Warm and Delay Brew functions.
- 3 Types of Beer To personalize your brew, pick one of three styles: For a hot, never-bitter cup, choose Classic, Rich for a stronger flavor, or Over Ice coffee for a vibrant, real flavor that’s never diluted.
- Functionality for Delaying Brew and Keeping Warm Program your brewer up to 24 hours in advance and wake up to hot coffee. Your carafe of coffee may stay warm for up to 4 hours with the clever warming plate.
- Grounds-brewing Carafe-to-cup transition There are nine different ground-brewing sizes available, including tiny cup, cup, XL cup, travel, XL travel, 14 carafe, 12 carafe, 34 carafe, and full carafe.
- Four sizes of coffee pods Use a 6, 8, 10, or 12-oz coffee pod to make your preferred cup sizes.
- Make coffee with grounds or pods for hot and iced drinks. Using both grounds and pods, the Ninja DualBrew Grounds & Pods Coffee Machine creates exceptionally flavorful coffee.
- Choose from 3 different styles for your brew: classic, rich, and over ice. Moreover, it offers a delay brew option, a stay warm feature, and a detachable reservoir for simple refilling.