Ninja SP101 vs SP301: Both the Ninja SP101 and the Ninja SP301 are great options when it comes to an Air Fry Countertop Oven, but which model is superior? Discover the answer in our analysis. In this comparison analysis, the Ninja SP101 and the Ninja SP301 will be contrasted and compared with one another so that we may establish which product is superior.
Ninja SP101 vs SP301 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The Ninja SP301 has Dual Heat Technology, which allows it to both sear food like cast iron and roast food equally.
- The Ninja SP101 weighs only 18.5 pounds, but the Ninja SP301 weighs 21.2 pounds. The Ninja SP101 is the lighter model.
- Both the Ninja SP101 and the Ninja SP301 are extremely well-liked among customers of Amazon.com who purchase Air Fry Countertop Ovens.
- The Ninja SP101 is an eight-in-one functionality oven, whereas the Ninja SP301 is a thirteen-in-one versatility oven.
- While the Ninja SP301 has cooking programmes such as air fry, sear crisp, rapid bake, frozen pizza, fresh pizza, griddle, air roast, bake, broil, toast, bagel, dehydrate, and reheat, the Ninja SP101 only has cooking programmes such as air crisp, roast, broil, bake, dehydrate, keep warm, and toast and bagel.
- The dimensions of the Ninja SP101 are 19.72 inches by 7.56 inches by 14.96 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Ninja SP301 are 15.33 inches by 20.21 inches by 8.15 inches.
- The Ninja SP101 is a more affordable option than the Ninja SP301, which is a more expensive option with many more features.
- Both the Ninja SP101 and the Ninja SP301 have several awesome features in common, such as a power output of 1800 watts, a non-stick coating on the interior, and silver and black as their primary colours.
Item Dimensions LxWxH
19.72 x 7.56 x 14.96 inches
15.33 x 20.21 x 8.15 inches
Max Temperature Setting
450 Degrees Fahrenheit
500 Degrees Fahrenheit
What’s in the box
Chrome-plated wire rack
Ninja Foodi Dual Heat Air Fry Oven
DUAL HEAT TECHNOLOGY
Non-Stick coating Interior
15 Inspiration Guide Recipes Included
What are the internal dimensions? Can you make muffins or a 9x13 cake?
When flipped over and not in use, how tall is this oven? What about the flip stand, though? It states the depth is 15 inches. Does that increase the height?
In the Ninja oven, can I roast a complete 5 pound. chicken?
Is it typical for a bagel to be toasted and then take 20 minutes to cool down?
What kind of material is used inside the oven?
It states to cook an air fry for 60 seconds, but when I tested it, it took 6 minutes to reach 400. Is this standard?
Amazon.com Description: Ninja SP101 vs SP301
About this item – Ninja SP101 Digital Air Fry Countertop Oven with 8-in-1 Functionality, Flip Up & Away Capability for Storage Space, with Air Fry Basket, Wire Rack & Crumb Tray, Silver
- Use the Air Fry option instead of the usual deep-frying method to enjoy all of your favorite air-fried foods guilt-free and with up to 75% less fat.
- In a taste test, they were compared to hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- This powerful 1800-watt appliance has 8 different cooking modes, including Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast, Dehydrate, and Keep Warm. It is the ideal meal-preparation tool.
- Air Roast cooks up to 60% quicker than a conventional oven; 60-second preheating; complete dinners in as little as 20 minutes.
- Digital Crisp Control Technology: Controls temperature, heat source, and airflow for maximum adaptability and the best cooking results.
- LARGE CAPACITY: The Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pans’ flat surface area is 45 percent less than the usable pan cooking area. Fits up to 9 pieces of toast, a 13″ pizza, or 6 chicken breasts (6–8 oz. each).
- Renew the space on your counter: Flip it up and away to store it against your kitchen backsplash, and it takes up 50% less room.
About this item – Ninja SP301 Dual Heat Air Fry Countertop 13-in-1 Oven with Extended Height, XL Capacity, Flip Up & Away Capability for Storage Space, with Air Fry Basket, SearPlate, Wire Rack & Crumb Tray, Silver
- CAPACITY FOR FAMILY XL The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven has a larger height capacity. Fit up to 6 chicken breasts, roast a 2-pound animal, or air fry up to 4 pounds of food.
- 13 operations in one robust, 1800-watt appliance, including air frying, searing crisp, rapid baking, frozen pizza, fresh pizza, griddling, baking, broiling, toasting, and bagels.
- LESS FAT: By using the Air Fry feature instead of traditional deep frying, you can enjoy all of your favorite air-fried foods guilt-free and with up to 75% less fat.In a taste test, they were compared to hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- QUICKER COOKING: Compared to a full-size electric oven, cooking can be completed in as little as 60 seconds when using the Air Oven.
- IMPROVED HEIGHT: The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven now has a higher height capacity. It fully fits a 2-lb roast.
- The SearPlate, which can be directly heated to up to 500 °F, and the quick cyclonic air, which can also be heated to 500 °F, work together to sear and crisp food at the same time.