Ninja SS351 vs BN801: The Ninja SS351 and Ninja BN801 are both great options for the Foodi Power Blender and Processor System, but which one is the best? Learn more from our comparison. In this comparative research, we’ll compare and contrast the Ninja SS351 and Ninja BN801 to see which product is the best.
Ninja SS351 vs BN801– Quick Comparison Summary
While the Ninja BN801 doesn’t come with a bowl, the Ninja SS351 does come with a 14-ounce bowl with a lid.
Ninja BN801 comes with a 64-ounce food processor bowl; however, Ninja SS351 does not.
The dimensions of the Ninja SS351 are 8.19 x 8.43 x 14.17 inches, whereas those of the Ninja BN801 are 7.38 x 9.63 x 18 inches.
Ninja BN801 weighs 8.8 pounds, compared to 8.2 pounds for Ninja SS351.
Ninja SS351 has six automatic programs, compared to Ninja BN801’s five.
One 24 oz. cup with a spout lid is included with the Ninja SS351, whereas the Ninja BN801 comes with two 24 oz.cups with spout lids.
Both the Ninja SS351 and Ninja BN801 cost the same.
The motor wattage on both the Ninja SS351 and Ninja BN801 is 1400 peak watts, the full-size pitcher is a 72-ounce pitcher, and many other excellent features.
Compared to the Ninja BN801, the Ninja SS351 Foodi Power Blender is extremely popular on Amazon.
Ninja BN801 has 4 Manual program settings, compared to 11 Manual program settings on the Ninja SS351.
(1) 24 oz. cup with spout lid
(2) 24 oz. cups with spout lids
(1) 14 oz. bowl with lid
Food Processor Bowl
64 oz. Precision Processor Bowl
Hybrid Edge Blade, Total Crushing & Chopping Blade, Dough Blade
Total Crushing Blade, Pro Extractor Blade, Chopping Blade, Dough Blade
1400 peak watts
1400 peak watts
(1) 72 oz. pitcher
(1) 72 oz. pitcher
Total Crushing & Chopping Blade, 24-oz Nutrient Extraction* Cup with Hybrid Edge Blades and Spout Lid, 14-oz Smoothie Bowl Maker with Built-in Tamper and Storage Lid, Power-dense motor with smartTORQUE to power through and never stall, Dough Blade, 72-oz Power Blender & Processor Pitcher (64 oz max liquid capacity) & Lid, 15-recipe inspiration guide
Recipe Inspiration Guide, (2) 24-ounce Single-Serve Cups with Pro Extractor Blades Assembly and Spout Lids, Instruction Book, 72 oz.* Total Crushing Pitcher with Stacked Blade Assembly *64 oz. max liquid capacity, 64 oz. Precision Processor Bowl with Chopping and Dough Blades, 1200-Peak-Watt Motor Base, Quick Start Guide
8.19 x 8.43 x 14.17 inches
7.38 x 9.63 x 18 inches
Does the power pitcher come in plastic or glass?
Is it capable of producing celery juice?
How effective are the tools for digesting food? Can anyone vouch for me?
The pitcher is either plastic or glass.
What is the guarantee?
Would this combine grains or coffee beans?
Can the two 24 ounce glasses be filled and frozen?
Can the high setting of the blender be used for longer than 60 seconds? At that time, it always shuts off.
Amazon.com Description: Ninja SS351 vs BN801
About this item – Ninja SS351 Foodi Power Blender & Processor System 1400 WP Smoothie Bowl Maker & Nutrient Extractor* 6 Functions for Bowls, Spreads, Dough & More, smartTORQUE, 72-oz.** Pitcher & To-Go Cups, Silver
Efficient blender and processor: The 72-oz.** pitcher conveniently performs everything in one pitcher, from crushing to chopping to making smoothie bowls and dough. (**Maximum liquid capacity of 64 oz.)
Quickly mix dough: A strong dough mixer has the torque to quickly and evenly fold in ingredients, producing up to 2 lbs. of dough in as little as 30 seconds.
Powerful 1400-peak-watt power-dense motor with smart torque technology pushes through big loads without stalling or the need to shake or mix.
6 VARIOUS FUNCTIONS For one-touch smoothies, extractions, bowls, spreads, chopping, and dough, there are six pre-programmed Auto-iQ programs.
Smoothie Bowl Maker: Equipped with a built-in tamper for precisely thick smoothie bowls, nut butters, and blender ice cream. It blends frozen items with less liquid.
Where It Comes In: 72-oz., 1400-peak-watt power-dense motor*, pitcher for power blender and processor, dough blade, total crushing and chopping blade, cleaning brush, and (2) 24-oz. nutrient extraction bottles * Cups with Spout Lids, a 14-oz Smoothie Bowl with Storage Lid, Hybrid Edge Blades, and a Recipe Inspiration Guide.
A nutrient extraction cup with improved breakdown for smoother extractions, smoothies, and frozen beverages (vs. the BN750). (*Extract a vitamin- and nutrient-rich beverage from fruits and vegetables.)
NINJA’S MOST POWERFUL SYSTEM: Ninja’s Most Powerful Blender system, which all-in-one base crushes, food processes, and creates smoothie bowls and dough.
With the use of clever programs that integrate distinct timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns (Auto-IQ Technology), you can make drinks without having to make any guesses.
Pitcher for the Power Blender and Processor, Ninja’s multifunctional pitcher can handle anything. It combines the torque needed to mix dough and make thick smoothie bowls with the accuracy of a food processor and the crushing strength of a blender.
Includes the dough blade and the total crushing and chopping blade.
Control of Variable Speed: For precise chopping and mixing, start out slowly and build up speed as necessary.
About this item – Ninja BN801 Professional Plus Kitchen System, 1400 WP, 5 Functions for Smoothies, Chopping, Dough & More with Auto IQ, 72-oz.* Blender Pitcher, 64-oz. Processor Bowl, (2) 24-oz. To-Go Cups, Grey
- 5 VARIETY FUNCTIONS You may make smoothies, frozen drinks, vitamin extractions, chopped combinations, and dough with the help of five pre-programmed Auto-iQ routines. Produce a beverage from fruits and vegetables that is rich in vitamins and nutrients.
- PRO Extractor Blades Assembly for single-serve cups, Stacked Blade Assembly for the pitcher, Dough Blade and Chopping Blade for the processor bowl. BLADES FOR ANY RECIPE.
- Quickly mix dough: A strong dough mixer has the torque to quickly and evenly fold in ingredients, producing up to 2 lbs. of dough in as little as 30 seconds.
- With 1400 peak watts of professional strength, the Ninja Total Crushing Blades provide flawlessly crushed ice for your frozen drinks and smoothies.
- Additional Functionality: Compared to Ninja’s original Kitchen System, the Professional Plus Kitchen System with Auto-iQ has a fresh, contemporary design and more capabilities. (In comparison to BL770 based on the quantity of blending programs offered.)
- Food Processing: For even chopping and smooth purées, the 8-cup Precision Processor Bowl offers precision processing.
- Where It Comes In: The following items are included in the package: a 1400-Peak-Watt Motor Base, a 72-oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, two 24-oz. Single-Serve Cups with Spout Lids, a pro extractor blade assembly, an 8-cup precision processor bowl, a stacked blade assembly, a chopping blade, a dough blade, a 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide, an instruction booklet, and a quick start guide.
- With the use of clever programs that integrate distinct timed pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns (Auto-IQ Technology), you can make drinks without having to make any guesses.
- Convenience for the go: Two 24-oz. single-serve cups with spout lids make it simple to transport scrumptious, nutrient-dense smoothies.
- The 72-ounce Total Crushing Pitcher’s large capacity makes it ideal for preparing large quantities for the entire family. (Maximum liquid capacity: 64 oz.)