Noctua NH-D15 vs Deepcool AK620: It’s challenging to choose between the Noctua NH-D15 and Deepcool AK620 when it comes to computer CPU cooling fans. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? This comparison study of the Noctua NH-D15 and Deepcool AK620 is meant to aid you in determining which product is the better option for you.
Noctua NH-D15 vs Deepcool AK620– Quick Comparison Summary
- The noise level of the Noctua NH-D15 is 19.2 dB, while the noise level of the Deepcool AK620 is 28 dB.
The Noctua NH-D15 has a 6-year warranty from the manufacturer, whereas the Deepcool AK620 only has a 3-year warranty.
On the market, Deepcool AK620 and Noctua NH-D15 are both extremely well-liked computer CPU cooling fans.
The prices of the Noctua NH-D15 and the Deepcool AK620 are very close to one another.
The Noctua NH-D15 features 140mm with 6 heatpipes and dual fans, whereas the Deepcool AK620 has 2x 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fans and 6 Copper Heat Pipes.
Some amazing features, such 4-pin PWM, dual-tower design, and more, are shared by both the Noctua NH-D15 and Deepcool AK620.
The Noctua NH-D15 weighs 2.86 pounds, whereas the Deepcool AK620 weighs 3.3 pounds.
The top speed for the Noctua NH-D15 fan is 1500 RPM, whereas the top speed for the Deepcool AK620 fan is 1850 RPM.
Deepcool AK620 dimensions are 10 x 2 x 2.7 inches, but Noctua NH-D15 dimensions are 6.5 x 5.91 x 5.31 inches.
140mm with 6 Heatpipes And Dual Fans
2x 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fans, 6 Copper Heat Pipes
6 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
3 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty
Maximum Rotational Speed
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
Power Connector Type
6.5 x 5.91 x 5.31 inches
10 x 2 x 2.7 inches
Can the fans be moved from the right to the left side of the heat sync to solve the RAM clearance problems with some modules (double pull)?
Will this product still be sold in this hue a year from now, or is manufacture of it limited? (I'm not requesting if the LT edition will be offered.)
Can this be installed on an AM4 socket at a 90-degree angle?
Can I simply purchase the black fans for the NH-D15? I want to swap the brown for the black.
Does this include thermal paste, or do I have to provide my own?
Any 120mm fan can be switched on, right? I don't want to have to use thermaltake riing12 because of this component when I use it everywhere else in my build.
What is this cooler's maximum tdp?
I need a mounting kit for an Intel socket 1700, which one is it?
Amazon.com Description: Noctua NH-D15 vs Deepcool AK620
About this item – Noctua NH-D15 chromax.Black, Dual-Tower CPU Cooler (140mm, Black)
- An all-black variant of Noctua’s award-winning flagship model NH-D15 premium-quality silent CPU cooler is known as the NH-D15 chromax.black. It maintains the NH-successful D15’s formula of rivalling the performance of all-in-one water coolers while preserving exceptional operational silence thanks to the same tried-and-true dual-tower heatsink architecture and NF-A15 PWM fans.
- The chromax.black variant combines these advantages with a slick, stealthy appearance thanks to its black fans and heatsink. The NH-D15 chromax.black is a luxurious option for overclockers and quiet enthusiasts looking for an elite-class heatsink that looks as good as it performs. It is finished with the renowned SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting mechanism and Noctua’s enthusiast-grade NT-H1 thermal compound.
- Overclockers and silent aficionados will love the extra-wide 140mm twin-tower design with 6 heatpipes and two fans, which offers maximum quiet cooling efficiency comparable to many all-in-one watercoolers.
- Available in an all-black style that complements numerous colour schemes and RGB LEDs, this premium heatsink has received more than 300 awards and recommendations from worldwide hardware websites.
- For easy installation on Intel LGA1700 (LGA17xx family), LGA1200, LGA115x, LGA2011, LGA2066, and AMD AM4 & AM5 platforms, this kit includes premium NT-H1 thermal paste.
- NF-A15 140mm fans with Low-Noise Adaptors and PWM for automatic speed control are well-known, award-winning dual-fan designs: Full cooling capacity when under strain, hushed when at rest!
- Noctua’s renowned quality is guaranteed by a 6-year manufacturer’s warranty and is the premium option for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (such as 13900, 13700, and 13600), and AMD Ryzen processors (e.g. 7950X3D, 7900X3D, 7800X3D, 7700)
- Dual-tower 6 heatpipe design The NH-refined D15’s six heatpipe dual-tower design offers larger surface area, better heat-distribution, and superior airflow efficiency in dual-fan mode as compared to typical single tower heatsinks.
- 140mm dual NF-A15 fans Two of Noctua’s premium-class NF-A15 140mm fans are included with the NH-D15. The NF-A15 has swiftly established itself as one of the top 140mm fans available thanks to its compliance with Noctua’s AAO standard and advanced aerodynamic design features like Flow Acceleration Channels.
About this item – DeepCool AK620 High-Performance CPU Cooler, Dual-Tower Design, 2x 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fans, 6 Copper Heat Pipes, 260W Heat Dissipation
- The colour white 120x120x25 mm for the I fan
- 1850 RPM for the fan. Connector for I-Fan: 4-pin PWM
- This thing is only good things. It is simple to instal, looks excellent, and mounts well. The fan is a powerhouse, and it maintains the ideal temperature for the 2700x that it is designed to cool.
- Three additional fans in the case. The weather is a gorgeous, lush paradise. Cooling problems are resolved. In terms of “silent pcs,” this is a little noisy, but I don’t really care about sound. It’s considerably quieter than the built-in wraith I used earlier in the project; perhaps this is because it was dying, but it doesn’t matter. For me, sounds are ideal, but perhaps not for everyone else.
- 2.19 mmAq Fan Air Pressure. Voltage for I Fan: 12 VDC
- Manufacturer’s Warranty of three years.
- Fluid dynamic bearings are one type of bearing. Airflow from I Fan: 68.99 CFM