Nordictrack RW500 vs Concept 2: When it comes to indoor rowing machines, both the Nordictrack RW500 and the Concept 2 are fantastic alternatives, but which one is the best? Read on to find out. In our Nordictrack RW500 vs Concept 2 comparison review, we’ll try to figure out which product is the better buy.
Nordictrack RW500 vs Concept 2 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Concept 2 Indoor Rowing Machine is a very popular indoor rowing machine on Amazon.com, but the Nordictrack RW500 is a more affordable option.
The Nordictrack RW500 has a 10-year frame warranty and a 3-year warranty on parts, but Concept 2 has a 5-year frame warranty and a limited 5-year warranty on frame parts.
In comparison to Concept 2, the Nordictrack RW500 features 30 built-in programs, while Concept 2 has just 10 built-in programs.
In contrast to Concept 2, which has a 5-inch display monitor screen, the Nordictrack RW500 features a 10-inch portable tablet screen.
Nordictrack RW500 customer reviews on Amazon are very bad, but Concept 2 customer reviews are very good.
The Nordictrack RW500 can hold 250 pounds of weight, while the Concept 2 can hold 500 pounds of weight.
46 x 25 x 22 inches
96 x 24 x 14 inches
10 years on frame, 3 years on parts & 1 year on labor
Limited 5-years on frame parts and 2-years on other parts
Two 2″ speakers
Monitor / Screen
10 inches portable tablet
5 inches display (Performance monitor 5 – PM5)
Air resistance levels
Height of the seat
Is the rw500, as advertised on the nordictrack website, included with the tablet?
Is it possible to transmit the screen to your television?
I'm interested in purchasing one of these Nordic models. What's the difference between the 500 and the 900 in terms of outside costs?
Is it possible to utilise an iPad instead of a tablet?
It specifies a maximum weight of 250 pounds. I'm 272 pounds. I intend to lose 70 pounds. Do you think this would put too much strain on it till I lose weight in around 6 weeks?
How difficult was it to set up? Was it worth spending $95 for a professional installation, or could I put it up myself?
Will this be large enough for a 6' 5"" person? Is there a benefit to the model E as well?
Amazon.com Description: Nordictrack RW500 vs Concept 2
About this item – NordicTrack RW500 Rower Includes 1-Year iFit Membership
- A design that saves space. When not in use, your rower folds vertically for easy storage thanks to a unique SpaceSaver design.
- At home, with iFit-powered interactive personal training; With an iFit subscription, you can work out with a personal trainer around the world and in a studio from the comfort of your own home.
- Comfort is a priority; the RW500 rower provides a pleasant,
- individualized ride thanks to its soft ergonomic handle, pivoting pedals with cushion, and adjustable foot straps.
- The RW500, which is powered by SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance, provides a silent, smooth workout in the privacy of your own home.
- Connect to your favourite iFit trainers on your own tablet or smartphone, with an integrated tablet holder to keep your device safe.
About this item – Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Performance Monitor
- designed to accommodate the majority of users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests, and ergonomic handle
- It effortlessly disassembles into two parts for storage; caster wheels make it mobile; and it just requires eight screws to build. Space
- Recommendations 8 ft x 2 ft (assembled) (244 cm x 61 cm). 25 in. x 33 in. x 54 in. for storage (63. 5 cm x 83. 8 cm x 137. 2 cm)
- An extended 90-day return window is available for this item.
- Work all main muscle groups with a low-impact exercise that works the legs, core, and arms in a fluid, calorie-burning motion.
- Among the items included are a Concept2 Model D RowErg, a Performance Monitor 5 computer (PM5), a Smartphone Cradle, a User Manual, a PM5 Quick Start Guide, tools, and illustrated assembly instructions.
- The ideal space for usage is 9 by 4 feet, with a user capacity of 500 pounds and a 5-year frame included. 14-inch seat height. An extra-long monorail may be required for users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.55 cm) or more.
- The Performance Monitor 5 allows you to keep track of your development with real-time, trustworthy statistics (included).
- Wirelessly connects to heart rate belts and apps; self-calibrates for comparable results (not included).