NordicTrack RW900 Rower vs Concept 2: Both the NordicTrack RW900 Rower and the Concept 2 are great options for an indoor rowing machine, but which one is the superior product? Discover the answer in our analysis. In this comparison analysis, the NordicTrack RW900 Rower and The Concept 2 will be compared and contrasted to figure out which one is better.
NordicTrack RW900 Rower vs Concept 2 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Concept 2 Indoor Rowing Machine is a Huge and Popular Choice on Amazon.com. Consider the NordicTrack RW900 as a comparison.
The NordicTrack RW900 Rower is an expensive option, while the Concept 2 is less expensive.
The maximum weight recommendation for the Concept 2 is 500 pounds, whereas the maximum weight recommendation for the NordicTrack RW900 Rower is just 250 pounds.
The weight of the NordicTrack RW900 Rower is 130 pounds, while the weight of Concept 2 is only 57 pounds.
While the Concept 2 Rower only comes with a limited 2-year and 5-year guarantee, the NordicTrack RW900 Rower comes with a 15-year frame warranty, a 5-year parts warranty, and a 2-year labor warranty.
The dimensions of Concept 2 are 96 by 24 by 14 inches, whereas the dimensions of the NordicTrack RW900 Rower are 86.5 by 22 by 50.4 inches.
NordicTrack RW900 Rower
Item Dimensions LxWxH
86.5 x 22 x 50.4 inches
96 x 24 x 14 inches
All ages, all abilities.
15-year frame warranty, 5-year parts warranty, and 2-year labor warranty
Limited 2-year and 5-year warranty included.
Maximum Weight Recommendation
Stainless Steel, Aluminum
Is it possible to utilize the screen for something other than the personal trainer?
Is it possible to use headphones with this?
How do I get my Ifit account redeemed?
How difficult was it to install? Was it worth spending $95 for a professional installation, or could I do it myself?
Will this be big enough for a 6' 5"" person? Is there a benefit to the model E as well?
How much time does it take to fold? They had time to build a second window on the far side, according to the product photographs above?
Amazon.com Description: NordicTrack RW900 Rower vs Concept 2
About this item – NordicTrack Smart Rower with 10” HD Touchscreen and 30-Day iFIT Family Membership
- Touchscreen 22″ HD Interactive On your rowing machine, the display feeds on-demand iFIT exercises into your home; the adjustable console angle allows you to train on and off your equipment for a range of exercises.
- Ingenious Space-Saving Design: After your training, your rower folds in half for easy storage. Connectivity through Bluetooth headphones: Connect your rower to your Bluetooth headphones for a better experience.
- User capacity: 250 lbs. A 10-year frame guarantee, a 2-year component warranty, and a 1-year labor warranty are included. 50.4″ H x 22″ W x 86.5″ L
- 26 levels of digital resistance Your iFIT Trainer will automatically change the resistance on your smart rower to give you the best workout that fits your goals and really feels like being on famous bodies of water.
- It includes a 30-day iFIT Family Membership. With Global Exercises & Studio Classes, you can stream live and on-demand workouts on your equipment. Elite trainers adjust your equipment (a $39 value).
About this item – Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Performance Monitor
- designed to accommodate the majority of users: 14-inch seat height, adjustable footrests, and ergonomic handle
The Performance Monitor 5 allows you to track your development in real time with trustworthy statistics (included).
- Self-calibrates for similar results; wirelessly connects to heart rate belts and applications (not included).
- The recommended area for use is 9 feet by 4 feet, and it can hold up to 500 pounds.
An extended 90-day return window is available for this item.
- Working all the main muscle groups with a low-impact workout that works the legs, core, and arms in a fluid, calorie-burning action.
- It effortlessly disassembles into two pieces for storage; caster wheels make it movable; and it just requires eight screws to build. Space Recommendations: 8 ft x 2 ft (assembled) (244 cm x 61 cm). Storage dimensions are 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63. 5 cm x 83. 8 cm x 137. 2 cm).