Omron 3 Series vs Bronze: What sets the Omron 3 Series apart from the Omron Bronze? What are the key differences between these two Omron models? Both the Omron 3 Series and the Omron Bronze are excellent alternatives to choose from when it comes to blood pressure monitors. However, which one is the superior model? In this comparison review of the Omron 3 Series and the Bronze, we’ll do our best to help you determine which product is the superior option for your needs.
Omron 3 Series vs Bronze – Quick Comparison Summary
Amazon customers purchase an Omron Bronze Blood Pressure Monitor at an Extremely High Rate.Consider the Omron 3 Series as a comparison.
The Omron 3 Series is available at a lower price point than the Omron Bronze.
The available sizes for the 3 Series bands from Omron are 5.3 to 8.5 inches, and the Bronze bands range from 8.6 to 16.5 inches.
The Omron Bronze monitor can only store a total of 14 blood pressure readings for a single user. However, the Omron 3 Series monitor can store up to 60 readings and includes a date and time stamp.
The Omron 3 Series and the Omron Bronze are both great because they can be used with just one touch, have an easy-to-read display, detect an irregular heartbeat, and have their accuracy clinically proven.
In comparison to the 0.55-pound weight of the Omron Bronze, the Omron 3 Series weighs only 0.19 pounds.
The dimensions of the Omron 3 Series are 3.66 inches long, 0.78 inches wide, and 2.44 inches tall, whereas the dimensions of the Omron Bronze are 4.05″ long, 3.14″ wide, and 5.07 inches tall.
Omron 3 Series
8.6 to 16.5 inches
storage of upto
14 total blood pressure readings for 1 user.
Irregular Heartbeat Detector
3.66″L x 0.78″W x 2.44″Th
4.05″L x 3.14″W x 5.07″Th
Date First Available
August 22, 2019
August 22, 2019
2 AAA batteries required. (included)
4 AA batteries required. (included)
Does this monitor have a DC charger or does it require an adapter to operate?
Can you calibrate this one?
Is this a model 700? I require bp742n
Do any blood pressure machines have cuffs in two sizes?
Who can tell me how tall this blood pressure monitor is from elbow to shoulder? It should have a circumference of 9 to 17 inches and a height of about 4 inches.
What sizes are offered?
Which version—the 3 series or the bronze—is superior?
Where can I buy an adult small cuff?
Where can I buy a replacement charging cord for this model?
shortened tube The tube has a complete bend and appears to have been folded or crushed. Will this have an effect on the results?
After how long does it turn off?
Amazon.com Description: Omron 3 Series vs Bronze
About this item – Omron Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, 3 Series
- This monitor measures five times as many data points with increased accuracy thanks to a proprietary Omron technology, resulting in consistently accurate readings; Additionally, a simple one-touch operation can find abnormal heartbeats; up to 14 readings can be saved for one user.
- For clinically accurate home monitoring, doctors and pharmacists recommend Omron, which has been the market leader in home blood pressure monitor sales for more than 40 years.
- One blood pressure monitor, one wide-range cuff, a quick start guide, and an instruction booklet are all included in the package.
- The OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which monitors five times more data points for more accurate readings, powers our user-friendly OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor.
- This OMRON-only technology lessens the influence your breathing and movements have on the outcome of your blood pressure reading, assisting in lowering measurement irregularities and inaccuracies.
- Note: Your blood pressure might change depending on a number of variables, such as stress, the time of day, and how you wrap the cuff.
- The precise OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor comes with a wide-range D-ring cuff that fits arms with a circumference of 9″ to 17″ and stores 14 blood pressure readings for a single user.
- The 9″ to 17″ diameter soft, wide-range D-ring cuff is made to suit both large and regular adult arms comfortably.
About this item – OMRON Bronze Blood Pressure Monitor, Upper Arm Cuff, Digital Blood Pressure Machine, Stores Up To 14 Readings
- Based on the independent evaluation and approval of the supporting documentation provided by the manufacturer, this product satisfies the Validated Device Listing (“VDL”) criteria for validation of clinical accuracy.
- All large and regular adult upper arms, measuring 9 to 17 inches in circumference, fit into the bronze cuff. This plush, wide-range D-ring cuff is intended to make measurement more comfortable.
During measurement, the OMRON Bronze monitor records your data as well as any abnormal heartbeats and body movement.
- One Touch Use and body movement detection on the OMRON Bronze monitor help to ensure simple operation and precise readings.
- with a two-year warranty. In addition to believing in the durability of our blood pressure monitors, OMRON stands behind the precision and quality of our products. registered as a medical device with the FDA.
- The Omron Bronze monitor’s simple one-touch design makes it simple to use while simultaneously recording your blood pressure readings, any abnormal heartbeats, any body movement during measurement, and up to 14 readings for later review.
- This makes it simple for you to communicate important details to your loved ones, caretakers, or medical professionals.
- Note: During measurement, portable RF communications devices (including peripherals like antenna cables and external antennas) shouldn’t be used any closer to the monitor than 12 inches (30 cm), including cables recommended by OMRON. In the absence of this, the monitor’s performance can suffer.
- 14 total blood pressure readings for 1 user are stored in the OMRON Bronze Upper Arm Monitor.