Omron Gold vs Series 7: When it comes to finding a wireless wrist blood pressure monitor, you will have a difficult time deciding between the Omron Gold and Omron Series 7 models. Both of them are wonderful options, but which one is superior? This comparison of the Omron Gold and the Series 7 is meant to help you decide which product is better for your needs.
Omron Gold vs Series 7 – Quick Comparison Summary
- While the Omron Series 7 has only one user mode that can read up to 90 readings, the Omron Gold has two users for a total of 200 readings, and each user can save up to 100 readings.
- The dimensions of an Omron Gold are 3.58 inches by 0.52 inches by 2.49 inches, while the dimensions of an Omron Series 7 are 0.5 inches by 3.6 inches by 2.49 inches.
- The Omron Series 7 doesn’t have any of these features, but the Omron Gold model does. It has a morning hypertension indicator and a morning average week, among other things.
- Both the Omron Gold and the Omron Series 7 have some fantastic features in common, including Heart Zone Guidance, a simple and portable design, a storage case, a detector for irregular heartbeats, advanced averaging, Bluetooth, and unlimited users in the connected app, and an indication for hypertension
- The cuff has a size of 5.3 inches by 8.5 inches, ultra-silent inflation, and weighs around 0.2 pounds.
- The Omron Gold model costs more than the Omron Series 7 version since it comes with a number of additional features.
- When compared to the Omron Series 7 Blood Pressure Monitor, the Omron Gold Blood Pressure Monitor has huge popularity on Amazon.com.
Omron Series 7
200 total blood pressure readings for 2 users
90 readings for one user,
Morning Hypertension Indicator
Morning Average Week
Item Dimensions LxWxH
3.58 x 0.52 x 2.49 inches
0.5 x 3.6 x 2.49 inches
Irregular Heartbeat Detector
If you have pvc and pac, will the Omron wrist cuff read results correctly?
Will this handle 200/100 readings or higher?
It's a poser. Hours have passed with only e4 faults. attempted every option. Purchase at your own risk.
Is there a choice between buying batteries or an adaptor to plug it in?
Make it function on KardiaMobile?
Is the wrist cuff made of fabric? How hygienic might I make the area in between patients?
Amazon.com Description: Omron Gold vs Series 7
About this item – OMRON Gold Blood Pressure Monitor, Portable Wireless Wrist Monitor, Digital Bluetooth Blood Pressure Machine, Stores Up To 200 Readings for Two Users (100 readings each)
- It includes a five-year warranty. Our blood pressure monitors are long-lasting, and OMRON stands behind the precision and quality of our products. We are registered with the FDA as a medical device.
- Blood pressure monitors are of a brand that doctors and pharmacists recommend.
When systolic or diastolic measures are outside of the normal range in the morning, when there is a higher risk for heart attack or stroke, the high morning average indication notifies the user.
- The Gold and Platinum series monitors are the only ones with this capability. Omron Gold vs Series 7
- Premium OMRON features like Heart Zone Guidance, which aids in guiding your wrist into the correct position, are included with the Gold wrist monitor (at heart level). Measurements may be done covertly and softly thanks to the ultra-quiet inflation capability.
- The 200 total blood pressure measurements for two users are stored in the OMRON Gold Wrist Monitor’s limitless memory. The free OMRON Connect app, which is compatible with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices, now works with the OMRON Gold Wrist Monitor.
About this item – OMRON 7 Series Wireless Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, Black
- Utilize the free Omron app to manage and track up to 90 readings on your monitor and an infinite number of readings and users on your smartphone; it fits adult wrists with a size of between 5.3 and 8.5 inches and detects abnormal heartbeats.
- Products:to alert you when the cuff is wrapped too loosely;Heart Zone Guidance activates the inflation when your wrist is at heart level.
- The hypertension indicator notifies you when systolic or diastolic values are outside of the normal range.
- The Omron Connect app, which is FREE (on select iOS and Android devices), has a limitless number of readings and users and uses the Omron Health skill to operate with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices.
- Your blood pressure might change depending on a number of variables, such as stress, the time of day, and how you wrap the cuff.
- The OMRON 7 Series Wireless Bluetooth Wrist home blood pressure monitor fits adult wrists with a circumference of 5.3″ to 8.5″ and measures, stores, and allows you to review 90 readings for one user.