Osprey Talon 11 vs 22: Men’s hiking backpack options include the Osprey Talon 11 and Osprey Talon 22. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? This comparative study of the Osprey Talon 11 and Osprey Talon 22 aims to aid you in determining which product is the better option for you.
Osprey Talon 11 vs 22– Quick Comparison Summary
Compared to the Osprey Talon 11, the Osprey Talon 22 is a hugely popular men’s hiking backpack on Amazon.
In contrast to the pricey Osprey Talon 22, the Osprey Talon 11 is less expensive.
Osprey Talon 11 has a volume of 11 liters, compared to 22 liters for Osprey Talon 22.
While Osprey Talon 11 lacks this feature, Osprey Talon 22 includes zippered panel access.
Both the Osprey Talon 11 and the Osprey Talon 22 have several amazing features in common, like two zippered hipbelt pockets, adjustable torso length, a top panel zippered stash pocket, a shoulder harness pocket, lidlock helmet attachment, water bottle pockets, front bungee storage, compression straps, a stashed-on-the-go trekking pole attachment, an external hydration sleeve, and more.
Both the Osprey Talon 11 and the Osprey Talon 22 weigh 1.98 pounds.
The dimensions of the Osprey Talon 11 are 9.84 x 22.05 x 9.06 inches, while those of the Osprey Talon 22 are 9.84 x 22.05 x 9.06 inches.
Osprey Talon 11
Osprey Talon 22
Zippered Panel Access
Water Bottle Pockets
Front Bungee Storage
Stow-On-The-Go Trekking Pole Attachment
Adjustable Torso Length
LidLock Helmet Attachment
Shoulder Harness Pocket
Two Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
External Hydration Sleeve
Trekking pole attachment
Top Panel Zippered Stash Pocke
9.84 x 22.05 x 9.06 inches
9.84 x 22.05 x 9.06 inches
Will this fit beneath an aeroplane seat?
I'm not sure whether I'm a large/xl or a small/medium. I'm 5'7" tall and weigh 170 pounds. In shirts, I'm a large, but in a pack, it's by height?
About 5 feet 7 inches tall, and 175 pounds, describes me quite accurately. little larger in stature. Which size, small/medium or large/extra-large, should I get?
Just need some advice on what size pack would be ideal for me. i'm 5'6 ", 155lbs. My waist is 33 inches and I am 18 and a half inches from the top of my c-spine to the top of my iliac crest.
In the listing, it's not entirely apparent if this is the Talon 22, and there are really two entries for it.
If you had an osprey bladder, does it perform better than a human's? My 2 litre Aquamira is so hefty that it warps the thin plastic lid. What can I do?
Amazon.com Description: Osprey Talon 11 vs 22
About this item – Osprey Talon 11 Men’s Hiking Backpack , Ceramic Blue, Large/X-Large
- access to the main compartment via dual zippers
- When a mountain bike ride, day walk, summit scramble, or all of the above are on the schedule for the day, reach for the Talon 11. A water reservoir sleeve, breathable, close-to-the-body AirScape® backpanel, and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that move with you are all included in this functional panel-loading pack.
- This pack is equipped with mounting options for an ice axe, trekking poles, a cycling helmet, and a blinking light, so it can go on any expedition you can think of. High-grade, PFC-free DWR coating and recycled, high-tenacity nylon of the highest quality were used in the construction of this durable, sustainable product.
- Maximum flexibility is provided by integrated BioStretch seams without losing stability for dynamic body movement. Die-cut foam covered with spacer mesh offers a permeable, cozy-touch surface. The harness system is simple to modify to match different torso lengths.
- An Overview of Size Fit should never be sacrificed for any other factor. Every customer is an individual with different body types and sizes. Not all customers will fit into all packs. Customers may fine-tune the fit for the best carrying performance using adjustable packs.
- Trekking poles may be easily attached and carried while wearing a pack thanks to the Stow-On-The-Go Trekking Pole attachment.
- Storage for bottles and other small items is made simple by the stretch mesh pockets on both sides of the backpack.
- The ideal carry solution for peak-bagging, day-hiking, riding, and panel loading When a mountain bike ride, day walk, summit scramble, or all of the above are on the schedule for the day, reach for the Talon 11.
- This adaptable panel-loading pack has a reservoir sleeve for water, an AirScape backpanel that breathes well against the body, a continuous-wrap harness, and a hipbelt that moves with you.
- This pack is equipped with mounting options for an ice axe, trekking poles, a cycling helmet, and a blinking light, so it can go on any expedition you can think of. made from recycled high-tensile nylon.
- A shoulder harness with adjustments for the ideal fit.
- Up to a 3L reservoir can fit within the external hydration sleeve (sold separately).
- The hipbelt features two zipped pockets and a LidLock helmet attachment.
- For Large/X-Large Sizes The recommended load range is 10 to 20 pounds; the pack weighs 1.94 pounds; the dimensions are 20.47 by 10.63 by 8.27 inches; and the volume is 11 liters.
About this item – Osprey Talon 22 Men’s Hiking Backpack
- dual-zipper main compartment access
- Two zip-up hipbelt pockets Two hipbelt pockets with zippers keep food and supplies secure and easily accessible.
- Water Bottle Sleeves Large water bottle side mesh pockets hold most bottle types securely.
- For Size Large/X-Large, Range of recommended loads: 10 to 20 pounds; pack weight: 2.04 pounds; dimensions: 22.05 x 9.84 x 9.06 inches; volume: 22 litres.
- The external hydration sleeve fits a maximum 3L reservoir (sold separately).
- Osprey’s Background Since Osprey’s inception in 1974, Mike Pfotenhauer, the company’s owner and founder, has rigorously scrutinised every product design wearing the Osprey brand name.
- Mike has been the unbreakable thread that holds Osprey together, from stitching the first lines of custom-fitted packs to methodically creating breakthrough products with intuitive features to forging personal relationships with the sewing operators who construct the packs.
- Adjustable shoulder harness for a customised fit
- External Water Bottle Sleeve An external hydration sleeve on the pack’s backpanel facilitates refilling and prevents spills.
- Two zippered hipbelt compartments and a LidLock helmet attaching system are featured.
- Stow-and-Go Trekking Pole Connector The Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole connection system from Osprey is designed to swiftly attach and carry trekking poles while carrying a pack or traversing hard terrain quickly.
- Stretch mesh pockets on both sides of the bag are useful for storing bottles and smaller items.
- The Stow-On-the-Go Trekking Pole attachment enables you to rapidly connect and transport trekking poles while wearing the pack.