Osprey Talon 22 vs 26: The Osprey Talon 22 and Osprey Hikelite 26 are both great options for men’s hiking backpacks, but which one is the best? Learn more from our comparison. In this comparative research, we’ll compare and contrast the Osprey Talon 22 and Osprey Hikelite 26 to see which product is the best.
Osprey Talon 22 vs 26– Quick Comparison Summary
- While the Osprey Hikelite 26 has a volume of 26 liters, the Osprey Talon 22 only has a volume of 22 liters.
- Osprey Talon 22 and Osprey Hikelite 26 both have several amazing features in common, like a top-panel zippered stash pocket, zippered panel access, five different color options, and more.
- Osprey Hikelite 26 costs less than Osprey Talon 22, which is more expensive due to certain more features.
- Compared to the Osprey Hikelite 26, the Osprey Talon 22 is the most popular men’s hiking backpack on the market.
The dimensions of the Osprey Talon 22 are 9.84 x 22.05 x 9.06 inches, and the dimensions of the Osprey Hikelite 26 are 11 x 19 x 11 inches.
Osprey Hikelite 26 does not have the features that Osprey Talon 22 has, such as Adjustable Torso Length, Shoulder Harness Pocket, and LidLock Helmet Attachment.
Osprey Talon 22 lacks this feature, while Osprey Hikelite 26 comes with a raincover.
While the Osprey Hikelite 26 weighs 1.62 pounds, the Osprey Talon 22 weighs 1.98 pounds.
Osprey Talon 22
Osprey Hikelite 26
Adjustable Torso Length
LidLock Helmet Attachment
Shoulder Harness Pocket
Two Zippered Hipbelt Pockets
Trekking pole attachment
External Hydration Sleeve
Zippered Panel Access
Top Panel Zippered Stash Pocke
9.84 x 22.05 x 9.06 inches
11 x 19 x 11 inches
I'm 5'7 and weigh roughly 175 pounds. build that is a little wider. Should I go with s/m or l/xl?
I was thinking about what size pack would be ideal for me. i'm 5'6 ", 155lbs. My waist is 33" and the length from my c7 vertebra to my iliac crest is 18 1/2".
Is this the Talon 22? The listing is vague, and there are two postings.
Is the osprey bladder more effective? My aquamira 2l is so hefty that it bends the weak plastic and makes opening the top compartment difficult.
Can hip belt extenders be worn with this pack, and if so, which brand?
My question about the two-sizing alternatives without advice is similar: I'm 5'8" 165 lbs. Should I go with the s/m or l/xl?
I have the Osprey Manta 25, but I'd want to have more storage space. Which pack is the largest?
What makes this a men's backpack? Is the smaller size suitable for women?
Amazon.com Description: Osprey Talon 22 vs 26
About this item – Osprey Talon 22 Men’s Hiking Backpack
- a shoulder harness with adjustments for the ideal fit.
- Up to a 3L reservoir can fit within the external hydration sleeve (sold separately).
- Talon 22 hiking pack by Osprey The ideal carry solution for peak-bagging, day-hiking, riding, and panel loading The Talon 22 is the ideal carry option whether you’re bikepacking or peak-bagging.
- This compact pack has a continuous-wrap harness, hipbelt, and close-to-body AirScape backpanel that breathes and moves with you. This pack is truly multi-sport thanks to the attachment slots for a trekking pole, an ice axe, and a cycling helmet. made from high-grade, recycled, high-tenacity nylon that has received the Bluesign seal of approval.
- Access to the main compartment via dual zippers
- Trekking poles may be easily attached and carried while wearing a pack thanks to the Stow-On-The-Go Trekking Pole attachment.
- For Large/X-Large Sizes 10 to 20 pounds is the recommended load range; the pack weighs 2.04 pounds; the dimensions are 22.05 by 9.84 by 9.06 inches; and the volume is 22 litres.
- The hipbelt features two zipped pockets and a LidLock helmet attachment.
- The Talon 22 is the ideal carry option whether you’re bikepacking or peak-bagging. This compact pack has a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt that move with you, as well as an AirScapeTM backpanel that is breathable and close to the body. This pack is truly multi-sport thanks to the attachment slots for a trekking pole, an ice axe, and a cycling helmet.
- Built with premium recycled high-tenacity nylon that has received the Bluesign® seal of approval. High-grade, PFC-free DWR coating and recycled, high-tenacity nylon of the highest quality were used in the construction of this durable, sustainable product.
- Maximum flexibility is provided by integrated BioStretch seams without losing stability for dynamic body movement. Die-cut foam covered with spacer mesh offers a permeable, cozy-touch surface. The harness system is simple to modify to match different torso lengths.
- Storage for bottles and other small items is made simple by the stretch mesh pockets on both sides of the backpack.
About this item – Osprey Packs Hikelite 26 Hiking Backpack, Black, One Size
- When it rains, the integrated raincover keeps your pack and equipment dry.
- The internal hydration pocket can hold a 3L reservoir (sold separately).
- attachment for trekking poles with upper compression strap capture.
eyewear and electronics storage pocket with abrasion resistance.
- Hikelite 26 by Osprey The best ventilated, lightweight option for regular tasks requiring more equipment The Hikelite 26 from Osprey is a discrete technical pack ideal for day treks and everyday use.
- You won’t have to put up with the agony of lifting a sweaty pack onto your back thanks to our wonderfully ventilated AirSpeed backpanel. Regardless of your daily destination, the Hikelite 26 is the appropriate pack for you if you want a basic pack that offers superb comfort, fantastic breathability, and extra features like an integrated raincover for days when it’s not sunny out.
- Side pockets made of stretch mesh are used to hold tiny objects.
- The Hikelite 26 from Osprey is a discrete technical pack ideal for day treks and everyday use. You won’t have to put up with the agony of lifting a sweaty pack onto your back thanks to our wonderfully ventilated AirSpeed backpanel.
- Regardless of your daily destination, the Hikelite 26 is the appropriate pack for you if you want a basic pack that offers superb comfort, fantastic breathability, and extra features like an integrated raincover for days when it’s not sunny out. eternally supported by our All-Mighty Guarantee.
- Speedy Ventilated Air Mesh backpanel with side vents keeps a snug fit and cools your back.