Oster Octane vs Andis Supra ZR 2: The Oster Octane and Andis Supra ZR 2 are both great options for beard trimmers, but which one is the best? Learn more from our comparison. In this comparative research, we will contrast and compare the Oster Octane with the Andis Supra ZR 2 in order to decide which product is the best.
Oster Octane vs Andis Supra ZR 2– Quick Comparison Summary
Popular: Compared to the Oster Octane, the Andis Supra ZR 2 beard trimmer is extremely popular on Amazon.
Price: The Oster Octane is more expensive than the Andis Supra ZR 2.
Run Time: The Oster Octane has a run time of 2 hours, whereas the Andis Supra ZR 2 has a run time of 3 hours.
Charging Station: While the Andis Supra ZR 2 Lithium-ion battery charger only has a single station, the Oster Octane Lithium-ion battery dual station charger is available.
Similarities: Both the Oster Octane and the Andis Supra ZR 2 have amazing features in common, including rotary motors, cordless trimmers, two-hour battery charges, and many more.
Included: The Oster Octane includes lubricating oil, a charging stand, a cleaning brush, and a blade guard, whereas the Andis Supra ZR 2 includes a charging stand, a charging adapter, an extra blade drive, and blade oil.
Weight: Unlike the Andis Supra ZR 2, which weighs 2.8 pounds, the Oster Octane weighs just 1.2 pounds.
Dimension: The dimensions of an Oster Octane are 9 inches by 3.5 inches by 7.5 inches, while the dimensions of an Andis Supra ZR 2 are 3.3 inches by 8 inches by 10 inches.
Andis Supra ZR 2
Cordless And Lithium ion Batter Dual Station Charger
Cordless And Lithium ion Battery Single Station Charger
Lubricating Oil, Charging Stand, Cleaning Brush and Blade Guard
Charging Stand, Charging Adapter, Additional Blade Drive and Blade Oil
Recommended Uses For Product
1 Lithium Ion Batteries Required
9 x 3.5 x 7.5 inches
3.3 x 8 x 10 inches
Is 220 volt supported by it?
Does it have two removable blades?
Is this light enough to travel with?
Do you deliver to Mexico?
Is it possible to charge the zrii clipper on the zr1 charger station, or the other way around?
The zr 2 will fit 76er blades
Why won't my clipper turn on after 30 minutes of use? I've had it for around a month, and I haven't dropped it yet.
Is there a reason why, after 30 seconds, the ceramic blade becomes extremely hot?
How long does the clipper battery last after being fully charged? Are you concerned that your clipper will be dead after some time off the charger?
Amazon.com Description: Oster Octane vs Andis Supra ZR 2
About this item – Oster Professional 76550-00 Octane Cordless Clipper, Gray, 1 Count
Oster produces the best hair clippers and blades, without a doubt. The blades are extremely sharp and make cutting hair a breeze. You won’t ever experience problems with hair clippers or blades jamming when cutting hair.
The battery life is fantastic. I would continue to purchase this clipper. To anyone looking for a long-lasting, sturdy hair clipper rather than a cheap one that will only last a few months, I would strongly recommend this one.
for the really savvy stylist with a demanding schedule who requires a high-performance tool. For longer cutting times between charges, this cordless clipper employs a Li-ION rechargeable battery. You can cut more and recharge less because they have a running time that is more than twice as long as a standard battery.
It maintains constant power without torque degradation in the motor for cut after cut on any type of hair for as long as the battery is operational.
When the battery is fully charged, the indicator light switches from red to green.
If you have a dual battery charging base, you can always have a backup battery charged and ready to go.designed with a clearcoat surface to prevent fingerprints and smudges and an ultra-durable, break-resistant casing. Along with the blade guard, cleaning supplies, and one rechargeable battery, Protective CoatingTM blades in sizes 000 and 1 that are scratch- and rust-resistant are also included.
foundation for charging two batteries
Swiss manufacturing and engineering
utilises all Titan® and Classic 76® clipper blades.
About this item – Andis 79005 Supra ZR II Cordless Rechargeable Hair & Beard Trimmer, Detachable Blade Clipper, Lithium-Ion Powerful Battery, Black – Pack of 1
- With a 2-hour charge, the Andis Supra ZR II Cordless 5-Speed Clipper can operate for 3 hours. Multiple blade options are available thanks to the detachable blade design, allowing you to get the perfect cut length for your stylistic requirements.
- The adaptability works with all Andis UltraEdge and CeramicEdge blades and enables up to five different speeds. Blade oil, a charging stand, and a charging adaptor are all included in the box.
- EASY TO CLEAN: These detachable blades efficiently remove oil and debris.Use a damp cloth to quickly clean it, or use a brush to scrub the blade completely clean.
- Cordless trimmer: It offers steady power without the need for a cord and is small and light for greater versatility.
- Andis provides both corded and cordless detachable blade clippers.
- Cleaning is made simple by the quick and easy replacement of detachable blades. In comparison to attachment combs, they also provide a nice cut finish.Andis detachable blades are made in Wisconsin from high-carbon steel produced in the United States.
- HIGH-SPEED MOTOR: With 5 speeds that can be adjusted between 1800 and 3,800 spm, the high-speed motor provides excellent, sharp performance while making the least amount of noise for you and preserving long-term availability.
- Information about the product: The Andis 79005 Supra ZR II Cordless Rechargeable Trimmer weighs 2.8 pounds, measures 3.3 x 8 x 10, and comes with a charging stand, a charging adaptor, an extra blade drive, and blade oil.
- Lithium-ion battery: It can be charged on its own and is easily replaceable. It has a 3-hour runtime with an operational voltage of 100–240 volts at 50–60 Hz and a 2-hour charge.