Philips Multigroom 5000 vs 7000: These two incredible cable modems have a lot of features, but which one is the best? We’re looking to see which is better in our Arris T25 vs SB8200 comparison review.
Philips Multigroom 5000 vs 7000 – Quick Comparison Summary
- On Amazon, the Philips Norelco Multigroom 7000 is quite popular.
- The Philips Norelco Multigroomer 7000 is an expensive model with a number of additional features.
- Unlike the Philips Multigroom 5000, which comes with an 18-piece kit, the Philips Multigroom 700 comes with a 23-piece kit.
- The run duration of the Philips 7000 is 5 hours, but the run time of the 5000 is just 3 hours.
- The Philips 7000 takes one hour to charge the entire battery, but the Philips 5000 takes sixteen hours to charge the entire battery.
- The Philips Norelco Multigroomer 7000 has a 5-year warranty, whereas the Philips Norelco Multigroomer 5000 has a 2-year warranty.
Maximum Downstream Data Transfer Rate
1 Gigabits Per Second
1 Gigabits Per Second
Downstream x Upstream Channels
32 x 8
32 x 8
Date First Available
October 15, 2019
January 19, 2017
11.3 x 7.8 x 2.64 inches
5 x 2 x 5 inches
Does this come with a 9.5mm and a 10 or 11 or 12mm guard? i use 9.5 and 12mm on my beard
Does this product support 220 volts?
The Amazon comparison says this one can be used for body, but the Norelco 3000 can't. What makes this one better for body hair?
what's the length of the warranty?
Is there a wps button on this modem that can be used to set up tp-link wifi extenders?
Is it WiFi 6 compatible?
Is this compatible with WiFi 6?
Is it compatible with Verzion Fios?
About this item – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-In-One Trimmer Series 5000, 18 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, For Beard Face, Hair, Body Hair Trimmer for Men, No Blade Oil Needed, MG5750/49
- All in 1 trimmer for face, head and body styling: 18 pieces for all your trimming needs
- Maximum precision with DualCut technology includes 2x more self sharpening blades that remain after 4 years of use
- To deliver maximum torque and power, the trimmer includes a full metal motor and a drive train that’s been reinforced with tempered steel. Automatic voltage : 100 – 240 V
- Our unique cutting guards are reinforced with ultra strong fiberglass material to prevent bending and buckling, ensuring an even trim every time; Blade material: steel
- Lithium battery delivers 3 hours of cordless run time, or use while plugged in for continuous use.
- Includes: 1 metal trimmer, 1 detail metal trimmer, 1 nose and ear trimmer, 1 extra-wide hair trimmer, 6 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 2 stubble trimming guards, 2 body trimming guards, 1 storage bag and 1 cleaning brush.
About this item – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 7000, 23 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, Trimmer for Beard, Head, Body, and Face, NO BLADE OIL NEEDED, MG7750/49
- The all in 1 trimmer for your choice of beard, head, body, and/or face hair styling with 23 pieces for all your trimming needs
- The DualCut technology offers maximum precision and includes 2x more self sharpening blades that last up to 5 years
- To deliver maximum torque and power, the all in 1 trimmer includes a full metal motor and a drive train that’s been reinforced with tempered steel
- Our unique cutting guards are reinforced with ultra strong fiberglass material to prevent bending and buckling, ensuring an even trim every time
- Lithium ion rechargeable battery delivers up to 5 hours of run time per charge