Philips Norelco 3000 vs 5000: What makes the Philips Norelco 3000 and 5000 different from each other in terms of the Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer? The goal of this comparison review of the Philips Norelco 3000 and 5000 is to determine which is the best multigroomer all-in-one trimmer.
Philips Norelco 3000 vs 5000– Quick Comparison Summary
Both the Philips Norelco 3000 and the Philips Norelco 5000 have several amazing features in common, such as being fully washable, easy to clean, having full-size trimmers for the nose and ears, having precision trimmers, and more.
The Philips Norelco 3000 has seven styling guards that are 1–16 mm in length, while the Philips Norelco 5000 has thirteen.
The dimensions of the Philips Norelco 3000 are 11.2 x 7 x 2.16 inches, whereas those of the Philips Norelco 5000 are 2.17 x 5.91 x 10.24 inches.
The Philips Norelco 3000 includes a total of 13 pieces, while the Philips Norelco 5000 includes a total of 18 pieces.
While the Philips Norelco 3000 only comes with a face and hair, the Philips Norelco 5000 comes with a face, hair, and body.
The weight of the Philips Norelco 3000 is 0.5 pounds, while that of the Philips Norelco 5000 is 0.75 pounds.
Philips Norelco 3000 is cheaper, while Philips Norelco 5000 is more expensive.
While the Philips Norelco 3000 lacks this feature, the Philips Norelco 5000 offers an extra-wide hair trimmer.
In comparison to the Philips Norelco 5000, the Philips Norelco 3000 Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer is extremely popular.
The runtime of the Philips Norelco 3000 is one hour, while the runtime of the Philips Norelco 5000 is three hours.
Philips Norelco 3000
Philips Norelco 5000
Extra-wide hair trimmer
Face & hair
Face, hair, body & detail
1 hour run-time
3 hour run-time
Full size trimmer
Nose & ear trimmer
Easy To Clean
1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
11.2 x 7 x 2.16 inches
2.17 x 5.91 x 10.24 inches
Has anyone used this in the basement? I'm looking for a friend.
Can this be used on your hair?
What voltage ratings does this trimmer have?
What are the lengths of hair cutting guards?
Is this compatible with Amazon Alexa?
Hello, does this come with a 9.5mm guard and a 10mm, 11mm, or 12mm guard? On my beard, I use 9.5 and 12mm.
Does this product work with 220 volts?
According to the Amazon comparison, this one can be used for body, but the Norelco 3000 cannot. What distinguishes this one for body hair?
Amazon.com Description: Philips Norelco 3000 vs 5000
About this item – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 3000, 13 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard, Face, Nose, and Ear Hair Trimmer and Hair Clipper, NO Blade Oil Needed, MG3750/60
- The Philips Norelco Multigroom 3000 is a trimmer that has everything you need and nothing you don’t. Our toughest multipurpose trimmer features self-sharpening, tempered steel cutting blades that will not rust. A full-size steel trimmer, a steel detailer, a nose and ear trimmer, 3 hair cutting guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 1 stubble trimming guard, and a storage bag are included in the trimmer.
- The tough trimmer features impact-resistant cutting guards, a steel-reinforced motor, and a powerful lithium battery with a run time of 60 minutes. The blades and guards are washable, and the device comes with a 45-day risk-free trial period and a full 2-year warranty.
- Maximum precision is provided by DualCut technology, which includes twice as many self-sharpening blades. Steel blades sharpen as they work, resulting in blades that are still as sharp after two years of use.
- The model number indicated on the packaging is MG3750, and it is part of the Multigroom 3000 series.
- Metal is used to make the blade.
- In contrast to the competition, no oil is required to maintain high-quality performance. 100-240 V automatic voltage
- 13 attachments to meet all of your grooming requirements: A full-size steel trimmer, a precision steel trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, three hair trimming guards, three beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush are included. In contrast to the competition, no oil is required to maintain high-quality performance.
- Blades and guards are simple to remove and rinse.
About this item – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 5000, 18 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard Face, Hair, Body Hair Trimmer for Men, No Blade Oil Needed, MG5750/49
All-in-one trimmer for body, head, and facial hair All your trimming needs in 18 pieces
In order to prevent bending and buckling and to guarantee an even trim each and every time, our distinctive cutting guards are reinforced with extremely strong fibreglass material. Blade construction: steel
A lithium battery provides three hours of cordless operation or continuous operation when plugged in.
The trimmer features a full-metal motor and a drive system that has been reinforced with tempered steel to offer the utmost torque and power. Voltage on demand: 100–240 V
steel cutter The trimmer’s fine steel blades cut through even the thickest hair with crisp, even strokes. The non-corrosive blades self-sharpen to maintain their edge and won’t rust.
thirteen bolstered trimming guards To guarantee an even trim every time, our distinctive cutting guards are reinforced to prevent bending and buckling.
3 hour maximum runtime Up to 3 hours of runtime are provided by the potent Lithium-ion rechargeable battery for every hour of charging. The trimmer can also be used while plugged in for added convenience.
DualCut technology’s maximum precision features two times as many self-sharpening blades that continue to work after four years of use.
There are six hair trimming guards, three beard trimming guards, two stubble trimming guards, two body trimming guards, one storage bag, and one cleaning brush included. There is also a nose and ear trimmer and an extra-wide hair trimmer.