Philips Norelco 3000 vs 7000: The Philips Norelco 3000 and Philips Norelco 7000 are both top options for all-in-one trimmers, but which one is the best? Learn more from our comparison. In this comparative research, we will evaluate and contrast the Philips Norelco 3000 and Philips Norelco 7000 to discover which product is the best.
Philips Norelco 3000 vs 7000– Quick Comparison Summary
- The weight difference between the Philips Norelco 3000 and 7000 is 0.5 and 0.9 pounds, respectively.
- The dimensions of the Philips Norelco 7000 are 2.36 x 5.91 x 10.83 inches, compared to the Philips Norelco 3000’s 11.2 x 7 x 2.16 inches.
- The runtime of a Philips Norelco 3000 is one hour, while that of a Philips Norelco 7000 is five hours.
- The DualCut technology gives optimum precision, contains 2x more self-sharpening blades that last up to 5 years, is entirely washable, easy to clean, and much more. Both the Philips Norelco 3000 and 7000 share these and other excellent features.
- When compared to the pricey Philips Norelco 3000, the Philips Norelco 7000 is more affordable.
- The grooming zones on the Philips Norelco 3000 are limited to the face and the hair, whereas the grooming zones on the Philips Norelco 7000 include the face, the hair, the body, and the details.
- Styling 7 guards are included with the Philips Norelco 3000, whereas Styling 14 guards are included with the Philips Norelco 7000.
- In contrast to the Philips Norelco 3000, the Philips Norelco 7000 has an extra-wide hair cutting trimmer and a precision shaver.
- In comparison to the Philips Norelco 7000, the Philips Norelco 3000 Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer is extremely popular.
- The Philips Norelco 7000 comes with 23 different pieces, whereas the Philips Norelco 3000 only comes with 13 different pieces.
Philips Norelco 3000
Philips Norelco 7000
1 hour run-time
5 hour run-time
Face & hair
Face, hair, body & detail
Extra-wide hair trimmer
Full size trimmer
Nose & ear trimmer
easy to clean
Recommended Uses For Product
11.2 x 7 x 2.16 inches
2.36 x 5.91 x 10.83 inches
Does the philips norelco multigroom series 3000, 13 attachments, mg3750 come with batteries? if so, what type of battery?
Can the shaver be used with the cord if the battery is dead? I've seen different comments...
Do moustaches work with this?
Do you have to charge the trimmer or can you use the cord?
do you have a .5mm attachment?
how close will it get to the head?
Does it tell me how much battery I still have?
how long does the warranty last? & the voltage is between 100 and 240?
Amazon.com Description: Philips Norelco 3000 vs 7000
About this item – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 3000, 13 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, for Beard, Face, Nose, and Ear Hair Trimmer and Hair Clipper, NO Blade Oil Needed, MG3750/60
- The Philips Norelco Multigroom 3000 is an all-in-one trimmer that has everything you need and nothing you don’t.
- Our most durable multipurpose trimmer has cutting blades made of tempered steel that stay sharp and don’t rust. The trimmer comes with 13 pieces to trim your head and face. It has a full-size steel trimmer, a steel detailer, a nose and ear trimmer, 3 hair cutting guards, 3 beard trimming guards, 1 stubble trimming guard, and a storage bag.
- The durable trimmer has cutting guards that can withstand being hit, a steel-reinforced motor, and a strong lithium battery that can run for 60 minutes. The blades and guards can be rinsed clean, and the device comes with a full 2-year warranty and a 45-day risk-free trial.
- 13 attachments to help you take care of yourself: Full-size steel trimmer, steel precision trimmer, nose and ear hair trimmer, 3 hair trimming guards, 3 beard trimming guards, a stubble guard, an accessory travel storage bag, and a cleaning brush Unlike the competition, it doesn’t need oil to keep performing well. It’s easy to take the blades and guards off and wash them.
- The model number on the box is MG3750, and it is from the Multigroom 3000 series.
- With DualCut technology, which has twice as many blades that sharpen themselves, you can get the most accuracy possible. The steel blades get sharper as they work, so after 2 years of use, they are still as sharp as the first day they were used.
- Metal is used to make the blade.
- Unlike the competition, it doesn’t need oil to keep working well. Automatic voltage: 100-240 V
About this item – Philips Norelco Multigroomer All-in-One Trimmer Series 7000, 23 Piece Mens Grooming Kit, Trimmer for Beard, Head, Body, and Face, NO BLADE OIL NEEDED, MG7750/49
- Run Time: 5 Hours Our most powerful lithium-ion rechargeable battery has a runtime of up to 5 hours per charge. The trimmer can also be used while plugged in for added convenience.
- Our one-of-a-kind cutting guards are reinforced with ultra-strong fibreglass material to prevent bending and buckling, resulting in an even trim every time.
- DualCut technology provides maximum precision and includes twice as many self-sharpening blades that can last up to 5 years.
- The all-in-one trimmer for beard, head, body, and/or face hairstyling has 23 pieces to meet all of your trimming needs.
- Trimmer that is completely washable The trimmer and all of its attachments are completely washable, so simply rinse them under running water to clean them.
- The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 5 hours of run time per charge.
- DualCut Innovation Enjoy maximum precision with DualCut technology, which includes two times the number of blades. Sharpening themselves as they work, the steel blades lightly brush against one another. After three years of use, the blades are still as sharp as the first day.
- The all-in-one trimmer features a full-metal motor and a drive train reinforced with tempered steel to deliver maximum torque and power.