Philips Sonicare 2100 vs 4100: What differentiates the Philips Sonicare 4100 from its predecessor, the Philips Sonicare 2100, specifically? Both the Philips Sonicare 4100 and the Philips Sonicare 2100 are fantastic choices for an electric toothbrush; however, which model is considered to be the superior option? In the following analysis, we will compare the Philips Sonicare 4100 and 2100 models in an effort to decide which of these two models is the superior choice for you.
Philips Sonicare 2100 vs 4100 – Quick Comparison Summary
- While the Philips Sonicare 2100 has a C1 simply-clean brush head, the Philips Sonicare 4100 has a C2 superior plaque control brush head.
- The dimensions of the Philips Sonicare 2100 and 4100 are 2.48 x 4.29 x 8.66 inches and 2.48 x 4.29 x 8.66 inches, respectively.
- The Philips Sonicare 4100 has a pressure sensor and a BrushSync Replacement Reminder, whereas the Philips Sonicare 2100 does not.
- The Philips Sonicare 2100 is less expensive than the Philips Sonicare 4100.
- Compared to the Philips Sonicare 2100, the Philips Sonicare 4100 is extremely popular on Amazon.
- Both the Philips Sonicare 2100 and 4100 have many of the same features in common, including a 0.5-pound weight, 14 days of battery life, 1 brush head, 1 mode, 2 intensities, a smart timer, and quadpacer.
Philips Sonicare 4100
Philips Sonicare 2100
Brush Head Type
C2 Optimal Plaque Control
Smart Timer and QuadPacer
BrushSync Replacement Reminder
2.48 x 4.29 x 8.66 inches
2.48 x 4.29 x 8.66 inches
Plaque Removal (vs. Manual Toothbrush)
Philips Sonicare 4100 Video
Philips Sonicare 2100 Video
Does it grow mold where the brush head and handle are attached?
Is the 220V voltage range suitable with this charger?
What distinguishes this toothbrush from the Sonice 2 line?
Is mold growing in the place where the brush head joins to the handle?
Is this charger compatible with a 220V power supply?
What distinguishes this toothbrush from the Sonice 2 series?
Amazon.com Description: Philips Sonicare 2100 vs 4100
About this item – Philips Sonicare 4100 Power Toothbrush, Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush with Pressure Sensor, Black HX3681/24
- In only two minutes, Sonicare technology softly pulses water between your teeth, replacing a month’s worth of manual brushing.
- Reminder about brush head replacement: make sure your brush head is always operational.
- While the SmarTimer alerts you when your two minutes are up, the QuadPacer indicates how much time you should have spent on each area of your mouth.
- a battery light indication and a long battery life. A single charge lasts two weeks. Philips Sonicare G2 vs G3
- The 1 minute QuadPacer and SmarTimer ensure the required brushing time as per a dentist.
- Up to 5 times more plaque can be removed than with a manual toothbrush. up to 14 days of battery life.
- With Sonicare technology, you can eliminate plaque and get a thorough, efficient clean while eliminating up to five times as much plaque as you would with a manual toothbrush.
- Sensitive gums are protected from overbrushing by a pressure sensor and two intensity levels.
- It contains: 1 handle for the Philips Sonicare 4100, 1 brush head for optimal plaque control (C2), and 1 USB charger (wall adaptor not included).
About this item – Philips Sonicare 2100 Power Toothbrush, Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White Mint, HX3661/04
- This set includes a SimplyClean (C1) brush head, a Philips Sonicare 2100 electric toothbrush, and a USB charging cable (wall adaptor not included).
- One Philips Sonicare 2100 electric toothbrush, one SimplyClean (C1) brush head, and one USB charger are included in the set (wall adaptor not included).
- You get all you need and nothing you don’t, thanks to its thin ergonomic design and recognizable head shape.
- One charge lasts for two weeks with a long battery life and battery light indication.
Although switching to electric can seem like a huge step, you’re in good hands with this brush.
- For a noticeable change, the Sonicare technology softly pulses water between your teeth.
- A thorough yet soft clean is achieved using two different strength levels. up to 14 days of battery life.
- The ease and comfort of brushing is increased by the slim ergonomic design.
The 1 minute QuadPacer and SmarTimer ensure the required brushing time as per a dentist.
- Easy-start steadily increases strength while easing you into the electric brushing experience.
- There are two strength options, so you can also select a softer clean.