Philips Sonicare C1 vs C2: These two incredible toothbrushes have a lot of features, but which one is the best? We want to know which one is the best in our Philips Sonicare C1 vs C2 comparison review.
Philips Sonicare C1 vs C2 – Quick Comparison Summary
- A huge amount of people are buying the Phiips Sonicare Genuine C2 on Amazon.
- In terms of cost, Philips C1 is less expensive.
- The Philips Sonicare C2 removes up to 7x more plaque than the C1, however only 2x more plaque is removed by the C1.
- As a recommendation, both C1 and C2 brush heads should be replaced every three months.
- The C2 brush head has a BrushSync chip, however the C1 brush head does not have this option.
Philips Sonicare C2
Philips Sonicare C1
Pack of 3
5 Count (Pack of 1)
Item Firmness Description
0.98 x 2.36 x 8.7 inches
2.75 x 1.77 x 8.66 inches
Can remove up to 7x more plaque
Can remove up to 2x more plaque
Does this work for HX6730?
Are the brush heads soft bristles? I am looking for soft bristles - thanks!
This model are compatible with sonicare kid HX6311/02 ?
Do these come with a plastic cover on each brush?
Is this compatible with the HX6250-01?
Are they compatible with the essentialclean hx6253?
Will they work with the Sonicare HX6960?
Is this compatible with the Hx6250?
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine SimplyClean Replacement Toothbrush Heads, 5 Brush Heads, White, HX6015/03
- Contoured profile to fit the shape of your teeth
- Engineered to maximize sonic motion
- Click-on design for simple brush head placement
- Part of a better oral healthcare routine. Instructions: Dentists recommend replacement every 3 months for optimal results
- Reminder bristles ensure your most effective clean
- Suitable for these models- HealthyWhite-plus , 2 Series plaque control, 3 Series gum health, DiamondClean, DiamondClean Smart, EasyClean, FlexCare, FlexCare Platinum, FlexCare Platinum Connected, FlexCare Platinum Connected, FlexCare-plus, for Kids, HealthyWhite, ProtectiveClean
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine C2 Optimal Plaque Control Toothbrush Heads, 3 Brush Heads, White, HX9023/65
- Genuine Philips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush replacement heads compatible with all Philips Sonicare click-on rechargeable toothbrush handles
- Number one recommended power toothbrush brand by Dental Professionals
- Up to 6x more plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush
- Power Tip targets plaque along the gum line. Size: Standard, Bristle stiffness: Medium
- BrushSync mode-pairing & replacement reminders when used with a BrushSync compatible handle (DiamondClean Smart or ProtectiveClean)