Razer DeathAdder V2 Vs Viper Ultimate: The Razer DeathAdder V2 and Viper Ultimate are both top picks if you’re looking for a gaming mouse. But which of the two is the best? In this comparison review of the Razer DeathAdder V2 and Viper Ultimate, we’ll examine the two items side by side to see which is the superior choice.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Vs Viper Ultimate– Quick Comparison Summary
Weight-wise, the Razer DeathAdder V2 is 82 g and the Razer Viper Ultimate is 74 g.
The Razer Viper Ultimate has a mouse dock and a battery life of up to 70 hours when used continuously.
When compared to the more expensive Razer Viper Ultimate, the Razer DeathAdder V2 is a more cost-effective option.
While the Razer Viper Ultimate lacks Chroma RGB lighting and the ability to pre-set up to five custom DPI stages on Razer Synapse 3, the Razer DeathAdder V2 does.
Compared to the Razer Viper Ultimate, the Razer DeathAdder V2 is a far more popular gaming mouse on Amazon.
The dimensions of the Razer Viper Ultimate are 2.61 x 4.98 x 1.49 inches, compared to 2.87 x 5.01 x 1.69 inches for the Razer DeathAdder V2.
Razer DeathAdder V2 and Razer Viper Ultimate both have several amazing features in common, like 8 programmable buttons, a Focus+ optical sensor with a 20K DPI resolution, custom lighting, and more.
The shape of the Razer Viper Ultimate mouse is ambidextrous, and it is a wired mouse. In contrast, the shape of the Razer DeathAdder V2 mouse is right-handed, and it is a wireless mouse..
Razer DeathAdder V2
Razer Viper Ultimate
Focus+ 20k DPI Optical Sensor
Focus+ 20k DPI Optical Sensor
Chroma RGB Lighting
Razer Mouse Dock
Item Dimensions LxWxH
2.87 x 5 x 1.69 inches
2.61 x 4.98 x 1.49 inches
Is the V2 wheel's click as difficult as the previous one?
What's the best way to reconnect the side grips? Mine have become loose and fall off on a regular basis.
When I use the scroll wheel, the page/font shrinks, and I have to restart the computer to get it back to normal.
Is this compatible with the latest 2nd generation optical switches?
Is this suitable for palm users? I've read that it's suitable for claw and fingertip users, but it should still be comfy.
Is the dock necessary for on-the-go gaming? I'm aware that some gaming mice require close contact to the dock.
Amazon.com Description: Razer DeathAdder V2 Vs Viper Ultimate
About this item – Razer DeathAdder V2 Gaming Mouse: 20K DPI Optical Sensor – Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch – Chroma RGB Lighting – 8 Programmable Buttons – Rubberized Side Grips
- Traditional mechanical switches are 3 times faster: The new Razer optical mouse switches use light beams to detect when a button is pressed. This is done at the speed of light.
- Provides industry-leading accuracy by auto-calibrating throughout the mouse mat and reducing pointer drift during lift-off and landing.
- Durability of 70M ClicksRazer Optical Switches are It’s ideal for a palm grip, but it also works with claw and fingertip grips.
- Razer Synapse 3 Drag supports button remapping as well as advanced macro function assignment.-Wireless-Like Performance with No Cord: Razer Speedflex cables don’t need mouse bungees, so they are much lighter and move more smoothly, giving you full control.
- The most famous and awarded gaming mouse in the world, the Razer DeathAdder, has gained fame via its amazing ergonomic design.
- Chroma RGB lighting is immersive and customizable. Supports 16.8 million colors and comes with preset profiles; syncs with Razer Chroma-enabled peripherals and Philips Hue devices while gaming.
About this item – Razer Viper Ultimate Hyperspeed Lightweight Wireless Gaming Mouse & RGB Charging Dock: Fastest Gaming Mouse Switch – 20K DPI Optical Sensor – Chroma Lighting – 8 Programmable Buttons
- Ambidextrous Design: Accessible, programmable buttons on both sides for left-handed and right-handed users.
- 650 IPS (Maximum Speed)
Meet the gaming mouse with ultra-fast wireless technology designed for professional performance.
- Wireless Mice that are 25% faster than competitors’ For complete wireless freedom, Razer HyperSpeed wireless technology combines exceptional low-latency and interference mitigation.
- The mouse has a resolution of 20, 000 DPI for incredibly precise tracking; optical mouse switches that operate at the speed of light; and a battery life of up to 70 hours.
- Traditional mechanical switches are slower: The new Razer optical mouse switches use light beams to detect when a button is pressed.
- This is done at the speed of light. On-board Dock Compatible Memory Profiles: 5 I like how it looks, especially the rough matte surface and the side rubber grips.
- Wireless Esports Gaming Mouse with Zero Compromise at 74g: The Razer Viper Ultimate has a 20K DPI optical sensor that is suitable for the most serious gamers, and its weight is achieved without the need for drilled holes.