Razer Junglecat vs Kishi: Which of the Razer Junglecat and Kishi is better? These two fantastic Mobile Game Controllers offer a lot of functions, but which is the best? In this review, we compare the Razer Junglecat with the Razer Kishi.
Razer Junglecat vs Kishi – Quick Comparison Summary
Razer JungleCat is the best-selling mobile game controller on Amazon, and it has a 4.5-star rating.
The Razer Kishi is less expensive.
The Razer Junglecat has an incredible battery life of 100 hours.
The Razer Kishi has a USB-C cable, while the Razer JungleCat has Bluetooth technology.
The Razer JungleCat is only 3.52 pounds, whereas the Razer Kishi weighs 5.6 pounds.
Razer JungleCat is the older version, which was released in 2019, and Razer Kishi is the most recent version, which was released in 2020.
Date First Available
October 29, 2019
June 9, 2020
Phone Sizes Supported
Mounted: includes 3 cases for Razer Phone 2, Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S10+
Height: Up to 3.07 inches
Android (USB-C phones only)
7.68 x 5.87 x 3.19 inches
12.45 x 10.64 x 10.24 inches
Item model number
2 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
1 Lithium ion batteries required.
Is it possible to purchase replacement cases?
Is it possible to place this on a tablet?
Is it compatible with the Note 10+?
Is it compatible with the Xiaomi Black Shark Pro 2?
Is this compatible with the iPhone 12? Is it the big one?
Is this compatible with the new iPhone 12 Pro Max?
Will this fit on a Motorola Edge even with a case on?
Is the controller equipped with volume controls?
About this item – Razer Junglecat Dual-Sided Mobile Game Controller for Android: Modular Design – 100 Hr Battery Life – Bluetooth Low-Latency – Compatible w/ Razer Phone 2, Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S10+
- Portable dual-sided controller for enhanced mobile gaming precision
- Modular design for total flexibility and personalization. Thumb stick Sensitivity Adjustment
- Razer Game pad app for integrated game support and custom button mapping
- Low latency connection for seamless button response
- Bluetooth low energy for longer battery life
About this item – Razer Kishi Mobile Game Controller / Gamepad for Android USB-C: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, xCloud, Stadia, Ge-force NOW, Luna – Pass through Charging – Low Latency Phone Controller Grip – Samsung, Pixel
- Universal Mobile Gaming Controller: Designed to bring console-level control to your phone for gaming anywhere
- Cloud and Mobile Gaming: Compatible with leading cloud gaming services including Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Stadia, Amazon Luna, Ge Force NOW, & Steam Link; & hundreds of popular mobile games including Fort-nite, Mine-craft, Rob lox, Brawlhalla, Asphalt 9: Legends, Black Desert Mobile, emulators, & many more.
- Refine Your Aim and Execution: Clickable analog thumb sticks provide greater accuracy and tactile feedback, and the performance buttons and d-pad deliver precision input
- Latency-Free Game play: Unlike Bluetooth controllers which produce lag, the controller has zero latency by directly connecting to the device’s charging port
- USB Type C Charging Port: For pass-through charging of your phone or tablet while using the controller
- Ergonomic, Flexible Design for a Comfortable Handheld Grip: Designed for long gaming sessions, the controller feels great to hold and can be stretched and clamped on most Android phones, providing a secure hold that won’t come loose during gaming